[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ admits that some based black people exist. Would you also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15
File: CddZ7VCUEAAyQSn.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CddZ7VCUEAAyQSn.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
/pol/ admits that some based black people exist. Would you also be willing to admit that some based Jews exist?
>>
They all complicity benefit from jewish privilege
>>
You just said it yourself, "Black people."

I wouldn't be so stupid as to think a nigger were a black person.
>>
>>68029641

Mel Brooks was THE based Jew.

Not sure there are any more.
>>
This guy was pretending. No proof tho because I'm lazy and don't care
>>
>>68029641
Of course.
>>
File: Max_Stirner-k.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
>>68029641
Yes. Pic related. He made Marx very, very upset.

Also, Otto Weininger, who was red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>68029741

Why are rootless americans so fixated on "black doesnt mean nigger".

You are fucking pussies.
>>
Some North Africans can be very civilized. The problem is that most American blacks are from sub-Saharan Africa which is a pit of stupidity, violence, and apathy.
>>
>>68029768
This is the only true answer
>>
peewee herman is kind of based

he is definitely immortal
so he probably practices some kind of jewish blood magic..

such as waiting for a girls first period and soaking up the blood of the very first egg discharge within bread and eating it
>>
like any group yes
no group is 100% terrible
you should judge people on their individual character and merit rather than the actions of their race but unfortunately the rise of identity politics makes that impossible
>>
File: Bobby_Fischer_1960_in_Leipzig.jpg (40 KB, 345x304) Image search: [Google]
Bobby_Fischer_1960_in_Leipzig.jpg
40 KB, 345x304
I don't think /pol/ ever denied the existence of based Jews
>>
Of course, only a close-minded moron would think otherwise.
>>
Of course. There are exceptions to any rule.
>>
>>68029641
Yeah, they can be great people. The good ones probably talk shit on niggers more than anyone. I think about 40% are straight nigs 20% are somewhere inbetween and the other 40% are good people. I have a black uncle that's more country than half the white trash welfare babies within the town pumping kids out left and right.
>>
>>68029641
Of course they do.

The non-retarded of us don't mean literally every single person of group whatever when we use a slur. Just the ones that the slur relates to.
>>
Michael Savage is bro-tier.
>>
>>68029641
yes. Now what does that help in dealing with the mass of dissapointments?
>>
I used to think Shapiro wasn't so bad until he went superkike on Trump
Israelis don't usually bug me much but all these atheist liberal jews in America can go hang for all I care
>>
Ben Shapiro used to be based :(

although I still have a jewish friend who once asked me "why do jewish holocaust survivors always look so shifty when talking about the holocaust as if they have something to hide?" he was letting the goyim know
>>
>>68029959
Pretty rich coming from a cuck....
>>
>>68029641
Considering I listen to Mark Levin regularly, yes. Netanyahu and Likud generally are also pretty great.

On the other hand, I'm not representative of /pol/.
>>
>>68029959
Because it doesn't Swedecuck. I was forced to grow up in black schools due to retarded zoning laws in my city and there were some truly bro-tier black people there. Just not a lot.
>>
File: sanders-laughing-2-1400x788.jpg (85 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
sanders-laughing-2-1400x788.jpg
85 KB, 1400x788
Based jew? Here
>>
>>68030065

oh wait, jews only feast on the blood of male cock
>>
File: Carl_Sagan_Planetary_Society.jpg (116 KB, 328x448) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Sagan_Planetary_Society.jpg
116 KB, 328x448
>>68029641
Carl Sagan was a based Jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc
>>
>>68029641
That guy is paid by the Trump campaigners to sheel for him. He will actually vote for Hillary when the time comes, just like all other non-insane people.
>>
>>68030555
>based
>not cucked

Also, MEDIOCRE TRIPS

MEDIOCRE
>>
>>68029641
>Would you also be willing to admit that some based Jews exist?
No. There's none.
Root of the evil
>>
>>68029641
>>
>>68030789
Are you getting paid to write bullshit like that?
Who else is getting paid? Are mods getting paid?
>>
>>68030425
u haff low income parents so u grown up in nigger zones?
>>
File: rCghn2r.jpg (275 KB, 2561x1601) Image search: [Google]
rCghn2r.jpg
275 KB, 2561x1601
>>68029741
>>68029641

The idea here is pretty much that Niggers are so fucking despicable that when you have a normal, red blooded black man, you cant help but love them that much harder for NOT being a nigger. They are living proof that Niggers have no excuse for being Niggers, not even the most base one possible, that they are black. When good black men and based cocoa wifey's exist, then what piss poor excuse can the full-bore balls to the wall coon make for his dysmal state? We don't make excuses for the white niggers in our communities, and so we uphold and cherish the upstanding African descended members of our communities.
>>
>>68031398
Middle class, but zoning laws put me in the area for a lot of black schools.

Was weird being the only white kid in class surrounded by ghetto but honestly I never got beat up or anything. You kind of get used to being around them.

Black culture boils down to modern tribalism.
>>
>>68030425

I would argue that "bro-tier black people" are even more dangerous than "niggers". Especially if they race mix.

Either the white european ethnicity survives, or it doesnt. Its a question if your race will survive or go extinct.
>>
>>68029641
Jew isn't a race. So no.
>>
>>68029641
My grandfather, though not blood related, it Jewish.

He is pretty cool.

He works for Hewlett-Packard, plays WoW all day, and can speak fluent Elvish from LotR.
>>
>>68032451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
>>68029959
because lexicon develops over time?
>>
File: (10).jpg (29 KB, 270x388) Image search: [Google]
(10).jpg
29 KB, 270x388
>>68029641
sure... they come along very rarely
>>
leftist black people just need to be woken up to become based black men
>>
>>68030781
Seconding this
>>
Yeah. Based in petrol and set alight.
>>
>>68029641
Yes, Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>68029641
I like Seinfeld
>>
>>68029641
Can i visit these based Jews synagogal on a daily basis
>>
File: ben-shapiro-happy-merchant-2.png (23 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro-happy-merchant-2.png
23 KB, 455x546
>>68029641
>some based Jews exist
There is no loyalty from kikes unless you are yourself, a kike. The kikes may share the same opinions as you, but remember, the kike WILL eventually betray you.

You cannot be loyal to that which is disloyal to you.
>>
File: 1388857143833.jpg (25 KB, 396x640) Image search: [Google]
1388857143833.jpg
25 KB, 396x640
>>68030083
This.
>>
>>68032672
Soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjzLdTGNKkg
>>
>>68029641
Ethan Klein
>>
>>68029641

I've yet to meet someone from outside of Scandinavia that I approve of, frankly.
>>
>>68029641
Is this your first time visiting /pol/? There are tons of based jews
>>
>>68032001
If only it were as simple as tribalism.

Old world tribalism is extremely family-centered, with rich family traditions, histories, and relationships between different clans easily going back hundreds of years.

This isn't the case with ghetto black folk. They have loose ties within families, the loosest ties between families, and generally cannot trace their heritage or tell you anything about relatives that go back more than 2-3 generations.

They're only tribal in the sense that they value reputation and the defense of such, and their identification with a particular "hood."
>>
They exist. Brother Nathanael is one of them. Here is him 5 years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
This is him a month ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRedmzKchGM
>>
>>68029768

Jesus maybe if he really was the son of god
>>
>>68034188
Maybe modern barbarism is a more correct term?
>>
>>68034370

I mean the guy was the original table flipper like come on
>>
>>68029641
no one on /pol/ would hate jews and blacks if they didnt cause moral degradation through owning the media and riot/loot/rape/burn in 2016 come on.

Does /pol/ go on about hating asians all the time? no. They didnt even go on about muslims till they started pouring into Europe and raping shit.

If your race as a whole doesnt cause problems, no ones going to give a shit.
>>
File: cleansing-temple.jpg (27 KB, 300x407) Image search: [Google]
cleansing-temple.jpg
27 KB, 300x407
>>68034370
>>68034487
>"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves." —Matthew 21:12–13

Can't argue with that.
>>
>>68035839
Even the ultimate pacifist hated those kike bankers.
>>
>>68029641

There are some based people who have Jewish ancestry, if you self-identify with Jewishness you're untrustworthy to a goy though by very definition.
>>
>>68029641

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli

Of course.
>>
File: 1452237636371.jpg (63 KB, 580x834) Image search: [Google]
1452237636371.jpg
63 KB, 580x834
>>68029641
>>
File: based bronson.jpg (49 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
based bronson.jpg
49 KB, 620x400
bronsonelli say no more
>>
>>68029641
Oy vey , do please pick me.
I am red pilled and bring all the goys to my yard.
>>
>>68029959
They need the nigger vote
>>
>>68029641
Why is the image of a "based" black always a black that appropriates white culture? This guy looks like a fucking bull rider with a confederate flag pasted to his chest literally.
>>
>>68036048
>>68037141
>So they said to him, "We are not illegitimate. We have one Father, God." Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and am here; I did not come on my own, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot bear to hear my word. You belong to your father the devil and you willingly carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe me. Can any of you charge me with sin? If I am telling the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not listen, because you do not belong to God." —John 8:41-47

>>68037481
Have you accepted Jesus Christ?
>>
>>68030781
Im sue Carl Sagan could give less than two shits about your mere mortal opinion of him.
>>
>>68030781
*sure
>>
>>68037920

atleast bull riding is a profession

collecting welfare isn't
>>
>>68029768
>Not sure there are any more.
>>
>>68029641
Sure, Ivanka is pretty based AND hot.
>>
>>68038287
but only wihte females riding bulls
*wink
>>
>>68038287
My point is that all black culture isn't ghetto black culture and you can find a based black that takes the good from black culture and leave the bad.
>>
Black is a skin colour
Nigger is a way of living
Jew is a religion and nationality
Jews who live in Israel are israelis
Kike is a way of living
>>
>>68029641
Ofcourse they do.
>>68029959
rootless? What do you mean?
Like we have very little connection to the country or the land?
>>68031696
This as well.
I'll admit that we fucked up something fierce with any number of cutbacks on programs to bring Black people up from their poverty and genuinely bring them closer to their white counterparts back in the 1840s and 1960s.
Not saying put a baboon in a suit and call it done but reshaping their culture, giving them the values of education and civility and dignity.

You see what happened with many black people becoming niggers the same way many of the Southern Elite becoming red-necks: a complete ignorance of how civil structures work in new eras created resentment towards, well, each other.

The question is how do we extinguish those strains? How do we remove the uneducated black population with severely backwards ideas about, well, nearly everything? Same on any number of uneducated, backwards whites in southern back-water areas.
It's some mix of better education and Orwellian social-engineering in my opinion: reset the board and give them a tangible and intangible fair-start and see where things go from there?

I had a friend who came from the most nignog area I can think of, the DC wards, and he brought himself up through sheer love of learning and valuing decorum over 'swag'. He's going to Williams College and I always think of him when I feel like the future of the modal black person is going to be regressive as long as leftists don't want to tell black people that, while white people in power fucked up and continue to fuck up, they are doing relatively little to help themselves as well
>>
>>68029641
It's different. The religion pretty much assures eventually stabbing you in the back. Ethnic semites, sure, keeping in mind that the vast majority are still raised Jewish because membership is granted to you if your mother was Jewish.

You can't really be a Jew without Jewish parents and they are also pretty much indoctrinated from birth to ensure their children are taught the laws of Judaism.
>>
>>68029768
Ben Stein is pretty based.
>>
>>68037920
They recognize that if you live in a certain society with certain standards, it's better to assimilate than to try to change the whole system.
I've found most people who hold this view against assimilation see it as 'selling out' but fail to understand that valuing a culture is fine, it's a malleable set of values and standards.
You don't discriminate solely on race or gender or orientation but culture is okay honestly...it's the prerogative of any person to judge you as they see fit, and vice versa, on life decisions.
>>
jkjk
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.