[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many neets who are actually proud of being a neet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 19
File: 1457313070116.jpg (518 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457313070116.jpg
518 KB, 1272x1920
Why are there so many neets who are actually proud of being a neet?
>>
>>68029527
they are already living a life where they do what they like and for free

whats not to be proud there?

>b-b-b-buh muh leeches of society
a society that turns against noble, smart, nationalist and free men
fuck off, the faster the world ends, the better
>>
>>68029899
>fuck off, the faster the world ends, the better
This desu
>>
They actually believe they are special and can change the world by "sitting out"
This is what happens when.schools give medals to all.participants, and tell idiot children that they are the future.
>>
These kids are going around thinking they are.pyschic, can see auroas and shit, they fucking believe they are superhuman or xmen.

Buncha fucking faggots imo
>>
>>68029899
this desu

being NEET basically lets you do whatever you want. It's all about what you do while being NNET, but even then it's what they enjoy.
>>
>>68029527
No idea. I felt shit. I feel very slightly better having a shitty job.
>>
Because I get NEETbux from you wagecucks for doing nothing :^)

I could probably get a job if I wanted but the NEETbux already covers my expenses.
>>
File: Otaku Sans Frontières.jpg (227 KB, 1447x1025) Image search: [Google]
Otaku Sans Frontières.jpg
227 KB, 1447x1025
NEET pride world wide.
>>
How do I get in with Laura
>>
>Replacing Blanka, a veteran character with Lauren.

Will Capcom ever do anything right?
>>
If my country doesn't want to provide career jobs for me with a livable comfortable wage so I can buy a house and a new car, than I say fuck you and I want no part of your society. Also when wagecucks are stuck at work all day, I'm traveling the world and seeing and experiencing things that they will never do. Life isn't about making money and that's it, a huge fundamental of life is traveling this beautiful earth and seeing the most you can before you die.
>>
>>68031638
How? Not in I don't believe you but am genuinely interested
>>
File: 1411061556633.jpg (42 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
1411061556633.jpg
42 KB, 330x315
>>68029527
Not really proud but

>live with my sis
>sis earns 75k
>300k debt
>me 15k (self employed)
>0 debt
>tells me to go get a job
>mfw
>>
>>68031827
Blanka was a shitty character aesthetically and gameplay-wise.
>>
>>68031954
what do you do?
>>
>>68031638
Please explain how to get NEETBux with no kids, and not handicapped?

I know you can pretend to be mental but then I would lose gun rights
>>
>>68029899
this. i'm not a neet because i go to university and occasionally work part-time jobs, but i spend most of my time the way i want to, similar to the neet life style. after graduating, i'll either be self-employed or neet if i fail. being a wageslave is simply too depressing.
>>
>>68033082
I know a lot of people like your sis, good salary but no impulse control and somehow always find way to put themselvles in debt eating out all the time and living in way to nice an apartment/house

II have pretty good job but still keep a semi-NEET lifestyle so I'm always saving up my dolla bills
>>
File: sellingman.jpg (419 KB, 1989x1989) Image search: [Google]
sellingman.jpg
419 KB, 1989x1989
>>68029527
Money is less important than time. I could be working my ass off for a fortune but what's it going to matter if I die in the process unfulfilled because I was spending all day every day slaving at a shitty job I don't like?

I do part-time gigs to pay the bills because full-time means getting overworked until I burnout and get dropped.
>>
>>68034723
the debt is prob all student loans
>>
File: rage bloody.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rage bloody.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>68029527
>comic sans
>>
>>68029527
BONITA
O
N
I
T
A
>>
>>68029527
Moar
>>
>>68034872
My brother has a shitload of student loans- yet he didnt spend a dime of it on college. It's a fairly common practice along with car loans/credit card debt
>>
neets are either:
>literally autistic
in which case they have convinced themselves they are superior as the alternative is depression
>leeching off their poor parents
in which case they will kill themselves when their parents die in a few decades
>leeching off their millionaire parents
in which case their father is extremely disappointed
>>
>>68029527
I'm going to be so happy to be NEET
8 years of service and now I'm ready to just get my 75% disability and coast.
>>
Personally I don't know how people could be neets. Do these people have no pride or dignity? I understand needing help everyone needs help sometimes, but having no drive to improve your situation and be self sufficient is shameful
>>
File: iu3y60llezzextm4g71x.jpg (7 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
iu3y60llezzextm4g71x.jpg
7 KB, 200x150
>>68029527
It's sort of a defense mechanism, they're rationalizing their shortcomings and failures.

Is a virgin
>LOL why would I want to date 3d? I'm actually asexual and only masturbate to anime as required for optimal bodily functioning

Doesn't work
>LOL wagecucks, do you really think that's the way to happiness?
(meanwhile, they themselves are extremely depressed)

Sits around all day, contributing nothing to society
>I'm sort of a scholar or philosopher as it were, I can explore any knowledge my heart desires because I have unlimited free time!
But then they only watch anime, play video games, and masturbate.

Pic related
>>
File: Ishygddt.jpg (120 KB, 699x666) Image search: [Google]
Ishygddt.jpg
120 KB, 699x666
>>68029527
I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is.

>Spend 18-24 working my ass off 18 hours a day working 2 jobs
>Also full time uni doing STEM
>Graduate and can't find work because of economic crisis
>Simply too much supply of labor. Was going to group interviews with 40 other short listed applicants, all of us having to compete for 1 opening
>One day I realized there was literally no point in competing, and that I as a person had more worth than to be dragged from interview to interview, begging for work only for the HR recruiter to have already filled the position internally
>Mfw my friends who spent that same period of time working a shit kicking job 6 hours a day and drinking/partying the rest of the time tell me to get a job
>>
File: pepe-wageslave-wojak-mcdonalds.jpg (813 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
pepe-wageslave-wojak-mcdonalds.jpg
813 KB, 1680x1050
I was NEET for 6 months. It was terrible, but so is wageslavery.
>>
File: canadaclass.jpg (68 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
canadaclass.jpg
68 KB, 500x513
>>68029899
WHERE'S THE LEAF!?
>>
>>68029527
what does she look like under all that makeup?
>>
>>68035518
I was NEET for 2 years, involuntarily mostly. Have a good degree but could get no job! It's a lot better once you get out of it as long as you have a job / career you want. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>68029527

I'm just relaxing.
>>
>>68029527
Because we hate our societies and feel proud of contributing nothing. We want economic collapse, we want our welfare cut off.
But they kikes dont get to single neets no, no, no.
They have to cut EVERYONE off.
>The single mother shitting out kids for gibs
>The fucker to fat to work on 'I eat too much disability'
>The boomer cut who grew up in prosperous times but saved nothing and now takes a job from a young man
>Niggers and white trash.
I'm prepared to live under a bridge; are they? I'm prepared to work in a truly free market; are they? I'm a healthy young man; are they?

Everyone leeches but who gets singled out? Healthy young men. Fuck that bullshit! Cut everyone off or leave us the fuck alone.
>>
It's a simple defense mechanism because you wage slaves keep bullying us.
>>
>>68036098
I was injured. I still have chronic pain but it is bearable enough to sort of work. I'm no employee of the year, that's for sure.
>>
>>68029527
Because you realize that life is meaningless and nothing really matters.

>inb4 babbys first existential crisis

Been there experience that, just speaking on their behalf. The mindset is 'why fucking bother with shit when I don't have to?'
>>
>>68035744
I don't think it's possible to find pics of her without make up. This is the only thing I could find, but the quality is bad.
>>
>>68036098
How'd you break the cycle? Did you find a better paying job?

I haven't worked in a year now.
I'm a shitty assistant screenwriter here in Bollywood. I hate myself.
>>
>>68036722
just use more poo
it'll make you millions
>>
>>68036722
Yeah, I did. I just applied for jobs that were technically below my skill level but with opportunity for advancement. Then I can leapfrog from there. But I also had a specific field that I knew I liked.
>>
In an actual free market /fit/ young men would absofuckingloutly dominate.
But we dont have a free market. We have diversity quotas, nepotistic boomers holding onto jobs they cant do via their 'connections', and immigrants/females depressing wages. Not to mention capitalists at the top offshoring/outsourcing everything.
Everything the previous generations of white males had is being striped from the new ones.
>>
>>68037109
You're on /pol/, but I hear your point
>>
>>68037109
I mean I agree largely that capitalism is responsible for our society flourishing but the ones who outsource and offshore shit make me sick.

There a name for those types?
>>
>>68029899
GOD WORDS. THE LORD THY NEET.
>>
File: 1430827839814.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1430827839814.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>68029527
/r9k/ was a mistake
>>
File: katary.jpg (34 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
katary.jpg
34 KB, 300x444
>>68029899
Based Peruvian, great post.
>>
>>68037295
>>68037411
Look, if our societies are no longer ours and belong to Jews/globalist class then why should we invest in them or defend them? A Neet who preps is the exact opposite of what 'they' want.
>>
>>68029899
Pretty much this.

Fuck this world, I want no part in this bullshit.
>>
>>68037109
>nepotistic boomers holding onto jobs they cant do via their 'connections'

This. Most people in baby boomer age are absolute fucking idiots, especially when you consider how much experience they should have. It's pathetic.
>>
File: 1455236325071.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455236325071.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>68029527
>Society is diseased and degenerate! Nothing good is coming from it!
>WTF why are these fucking NEETs not contributing to society?!?!
>>
>>68029527
cause their depression hasnt kicked in yet. matter of time.
>>
File: pep.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
Tick-tock wagecucks. Less than two days of 'free' time to go before you're back on the grind for your corporate overlords. Mr. Shekelburg needs a new boat!
>>
>>68039866
great, i miss my coworkers already

based human contact
>>
>used to be a neet
>do whatever I want whenever I want
>just didn't have any money
>Not a neet
>can't do whatever I want anymore
>have no time for anything anymore
>good thing I have money!

fuck this
>>
>>68029527
It's because NEETs are mentally ill.
>>
>>68035300
>LOL why would I want to date 3d? I'm actually asexual and only masturbate to anime as required for optimal bodily functioning

It literally doesn't matter. What good is sex if you're not having kids? Another trivial standard created by society.

>LOL wagecucks, do you really think that's the way to happiness?

Tell me how much you loved working your life away when you're older.

>I'm sort of a scholar or philosopher as it were, I can explore any knowledge my heart desires because I have unlimited free time!

You really aren't as important as you think you are, and you certainly don't care about "contributing to society." People work for their own merit and are usually very replaceable.
>>
>>68040317
Oh fuck off with this argument. I work full time and still have a shit ton of time to play video games and do whatever the fuck I want. Nobody needs to spend 80 hours a week playing WoW.
>>
>>68040721
True. I work full time and I just spent 6 hours playing video games, and now I'm going to eat and proceed to read manga and watch anime.

Even on weekdays after the gym, you still have 5 or so hours a night.
>>
>>68040721

>playing video games

What a life.
>>
>>68029899
First post, best post
>>
>>68040317
you're a dumb faggot

i have a salary job, i do whatever I want

cuz hey, guess what, there's not really anything to do anyway during the day on week days, because any quality person you'd want to hang out with, is fucking working

any person who doesn't have shit to do during the day on week days is not a quality person
>>
>>68029899
really well put actually
>>
Most of the neets on 4chan are 18-20 year olds whose parents haven't forced them to get a job yet or legit autists who cant function in the real world.
>>
>>68029527
Name?
>>
I was a NEET for about a month in between jobs after finishing grad school. There were a few setbacks when I was beginning to transition into a full-time position after only getting a part-time job right out of school.

It was alright for about a week, but holy fuck it gets depressing fast. I bounced back and got into a solid position with great hours and benefits, and I still have more than enough time to read books, play video games, etc. Being able to provide for myself and be self-sustaining is good.
>>
>>68035300
>Is a virgin

Why do you even care?

>Doesn't work

Not many jobs within walking distance are open before summertime

>Sits around all day, contributing nothing to society

Why do I owe society anything?

>But then they only watch anime, play video games, and masturbate.

Are there other passtimes you would choose?
>>
>>68042150
>Why do I owe society anything?

You don't.
>>
File: millenial education.png (271 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
millenial education.png
271 KB, 940x470
>>68029527
It's simple math.
A NEET gets something for nothing.
A normie gets something more for effort.
Evaluate if that 'more' is worth the labour and time.
A NEET get's a quality of life that rivals a medieval king..

Also..
If you work, you are paying to feed the NEETs.
You're literally a slave to people who do nothing..
>>
>>68029527
Sauce?
I want to inseminate her.
>>
File: 1445115018363.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445115018363.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>68029899
>>
File: 1458174629442.jpg (71 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
1458174629442.jpg
71 KB, 1024x647
>>
I don't want to partake in society, simple as that. I'd rather stand on the side observing.

Why anyone would want to be a wagecuck is beyond me.

>b-but I'm a real man... I-I make right for myself...
>>
>>68041038
>squatting with feet firmly planted

This guy gets it.
>>
File: come at me bro.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
come at me bro.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>>68046223

but he isnt squatting with feet planted
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.