[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Find a flaw.
>>
>>68027145
> source:berniesanders.com
>>
>>68027145
All of his funding figures are hypothetical.
>>
why not just tax everyone a 100% and let the government decide how to spend money? they know best right?
>>
>>68027145
>$1.2B cost
>$1.2B revenue
>It's fucking magic goyim, I don't have to explain shit!
>>
Seems exceptionally reasonable, and moderate proposal.
>>
>closing the artwork loophole

thank god, that'll kill off a lot of those etsy-fags.
>>
>>68027145
I was going to actually list the ones I have problems with, but it turns out I have problems with almost all so:
>let's just tax everyone out the ass
No thanks
>>
>>68027145
Mathematics.
>>
>>68027145
75 billion a year for free university. Lets be generous and say that the cost of university is on average 5000 a year. 75 billion would pay for 15 million places. There were over 20 million people enrolled in 2012.

This is so poorly made I'm not even going to bother going on, it might as was just say "EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODY, PAID FOR BY OTHER PEOPLES TAXES".
>>
>>68027679
No it will get rid of the good ones.
>>
>>68027145
what is a "speculation tax?" how do you tax market speculation?
>>
>>68029144
he wants to put a tax on every trade made.

no, really.
>>
File: 1453416708339.jpg (245 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
1453416708339.jpg
245 KB, 1250x1250
>>68027145
>>
>>68027145

>college for all costs less in the US than it does in germany, 350million people vs 80million people.

I´m sure this will work out.
>>
>>68029144
he wants to blanket tax securities, he is really that retarded
>>
>>68027145
College for all is pretty fucking stupid. Taxing everyone like a madman and not using it to pay off the national debt makes no sense either. Also all of our corporations will move to another country. Not good, that I can tell you
>>
>>68029222

Sweden had this in the 80s and abandoned it. It generated very little revenue and just pushed stocks onto other exchanges. Liberals are distrustful of financial markets because they do not understand them, but the ability to provide liquidity and price-finding is essential to proper operation, and hurts nobody.
>>
>>68027145
Bernie is gone Move on to Trump
>>
File: 1451592676461.jpg (35 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
1451592676461.jpg
35 KB, 600x585
>>68027145
Found it.

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
File: ludwig-von-mises-c-c.jpg (45 KB, 472x473) Image search: [Google]
ludwig-von-mises-c-c.jpg
45 KB, 472x473
>>68027145
These ridiculous tax plans make the assumption that no one will change their behaviour once you tell them you're going to start taking 80% of their income.

It's like telling someone you're going to steal their car in a week, and then wondering why their car is gone when you show up a week later.
>>
>>68030350
that us a huge exaggeration
>>
>>68027145
>taxes and regulation
found the flaw
>>
>>68030607
How? Your counter arguement is basically the "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" meme.
>>
>>68027679

The artwork loophole is not about etsy. That money is income and they are just tax evaders.

The tax "loophole" let's you defer taxes on the sale of a work of art if you use the money to buy another piece if art. It let's museums and art galleries keep works on rotation without sudden tax burdens.

Mind you, the taxes are only deferred. You will get the money back eventually, like when the art holder dies or decides to not buy another piece of art.

Bernie sanders is literally robbing future tax revenue and calling it new income.
>>
>>68027145
STEAL MORE PEOPLE'S MONEY - WHAT A BRILLIANT AND ABSOLUTELY MORAL THING TO DO!
>>
>>68027145
>berniesanders.com
>>
>>68030607
Let's take for example, the inheritance estate tax he wants to bring in, when people realise that less money is going to go to their next of kin, they'll just spend it rather than be taxed.

Oh you're going to remove the income tax cap? Companies will just offer more non-fiscal tax exempt services to their employees affected by it.

Every Time taxes are changed or new ones implemented, the behaviour of the taxpayer changes, that is a simple fact. Whatever you tax you get less of.
>>
College for All is just so silly. It doesn't make sense to make everyone pay for people to get women's studies degrees and philosophy degrees. It seems like it's just throwing money down the toilet and will further make a college diploma even more worthless.
>>
>>68029333
>Free Jobs
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>68031983

Exactly.

The taxes have to be minor and unavoidable. That or they have to target the rubes thst dont know better.

Things like the gas tax or the airline taxes
>>
>>68032682

Take money and fund stuff the market doesnt.

Reforestation efforts, infrastructure and shit like that.
>>
>>68031983

Taxing the rubes is the best way to do it a lot of the time. In Washington for liquor they pay 3.75 per liter and 20.5% of the price of the bottle.

If they just drove to Canada and spent a night they could load up at the duty free shop and get stuff cheap. Cheaper with lower taxes. They don't do this and pay upward of hundreds.

Smokers in New York pay over ten dollars pet pack. They could fly into Vegas, make a vacation of it and bring 50 cartons home in their luggage, savingthousands but they don't.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.