[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white supremacists explain your position to me why does somebody's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 11
File: 1429629208700.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1429629208700.gif
3 MB, 600x338
white supremacists explain your position to me

why does somebody's skin colour matter
>>
>>68025639
There's a strong association of certain characteristics and traits with one's race. Skin color isn't everything, though it's the most notable indicator of the different races.
>>
Not even white.

Blacks are harder to see at night so I stay vigilant around them
>>
>>68026341
>There's a strong association of certain characteristics and traits with one's race
such as
>>
>>68028454
Intelligence.
>>
>>68025639
Skin color doesn't matter any more than the color of a monarch butterfly matters. It's an indicator that anyone associating with that organism is likely to have a very bad time.

The color of a monarch doesn't make the monarch taste bad, it just lets birds know that it probably tastes bad.

Black skin doesn't make the nigger inferior, it just lets others know that they shouldn't relax.
>>
>>68028580
Why aren't you an Asian supremacist then?
>>
>>68025639
genetics
>>
>>68025639
Well in reality it doens't but you can't deny the fact that nignogs are dumb as shit. Same goes for arabs
>>
>>68028736
because asians are cold robots and the white race has a mix of creativity and intelligence
>>
>>68028736
They eat dogs and cannot into non-authoritarian government.
>>
>>68028580
poverty can have an impact of as high as 25iq points

how can you prove it's inherently skin colour/race and not socio-economical status?
>>
>>68029026
Because niggers are stupid and violent across all socio-economic strata
>>
>>68029453
are you saying stupid and violent rich white people don't exist or that there are more stupid and violent rich black people than white

source needed
>>
>>68025639
It's behaviour and culture that's the problem, not technically colour, it's just that colour is an extremely strong indicator of the other 2 things.

Scum does indeed come in all colours but you can't make policy on a person by person basis, you have to generalise if you intend to actually get anything achieved or make any progress other than on a one-to-one basis.
>>
>>68025639
I love that gif.
>>
>>68028736
because the average asian is a mouthbreathing idiot. you think our jew-powered propaganda machine is effective? look at the one in china.
>>
Certain races universally commit more crime even when you account for wealth and background.
>>
>>68025639
>why does somebody's skin colour matter
Not their skin color per se, but their genetics.
>>
>>68029717
I'm saying that niggers are more likely to be stupid and violent, regardless of socio-economic strata, than anyone else.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjRh4_1u83LAhXDax4KHQ-1DAkQFggoMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rand.org%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Frand%2Fwww%2Fexternal%2Flabor%2Fseminars%2Fadp%2Fpdfs%2Fadp_ajph.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHRAWFfBu39hMFd_wOgCqdOdruIMw&sig2=dvX46cg9-JDVgTdXUDldgw&cad=rja
>>
>>68028991
>because asians are cold robots and the white race has a mix of creativity and intelligence

>Asia possesses the worlds most advanced civilizations for the bulk of history
>white people get on a roll for a couple hundred years because of the industrial revolution
>muh creativity

>>68030422
>i'll believe niggers are inferior intelligence but it's da jooz when Asians are higher intelligence
>>
>>68025639
it doesnt.

I just believe that people should stay in their respected areas/continents. the melting pot will never work.
>>
>>68025639

The whole point of a racist is that there's more to it than skin color. If the racist believe that the only difference was pigmentation he wouldn't give a shit.

Portraying racism as bigotry articulated around mere appearance is just a leftist strawman that's been very successful.
>>
>>68029018

>I am superior by my own arbitrary standards

kk senpai
>>
>>68028736
Asians are great, I'm a fan. Never had anything against them.
>>
>>68025639
Its not about skin color only
Black people naturally have low IQ's and are violant
And islam is garbage
>>
File: poldestroyed.jpg (90 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
poldestroyed.jpg
90 KB, 850x400
Thought /pol/ were le rugged individualists who hated collectivist ideologies, clearly not.

Inb4
>Rand haha
Even though Racism fits perfectly with the definition of Collectivism.
>>
If niggers acted like white people I wouldn't hate them.
>>
File: KVhmgA4.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
KVhmgA4.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
>>68025639

How long are the BernVictims like OP going to keep trying to disrupt our dank meme magic?
>>
>>68025639

This is Colin Flaherty's youtube channel. I shill it all the time because it's got a message that's largely being ignored yet is "kind of" common knowledge.
Please take the time to watch it and give me your thoughts.

Please remember: There are poor people of all nationalities whom come from oppressed histories.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFziBVPrFz8
>>
>>68029026
>how can you prove it's inherently skin colour/race and not socio-economical status?

Because studies that control for income level show the same results. The IQ and achievement gap for blacks persists across all income levels.
>>
>>68028736
i kind of am, i fully endorse their existence and encourage them to thrive, i admit whites are marginally less intellectually capable but they are still very capable of success and bountiful rule
>>
>>68025639
Diff'rent genetics
>>
>>68025639
skin color doesnt matter. its the other genetic traits that do anon
>>
It doesn't.

What matters is culture, education and religion.
>>
>>68025639
I only like people that look like me
>>
>>68030715
>Yet the majority of the black-white gap (over 60%) and the entire Latino-white gap are explained by a small set of factors, especially marital status of parents, immigrant generation, and neighborhood characteristics associatedwith racial segregation. Instead of targeting individuals or specific groups, the results imply that generic interventions to improve neighborhood conditions and support families may reduce racial gaps in violence.

the premise alone does not support your position. why did you link something that disagrees with you?
>>
>>68025639
Based Jimmy
>>
File: facts.jpg (57 KB, 643x387) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
57 KB, 643x387
>>68025639
>skin color
>>
>>68025639
Because there are proven inborn differences between races
I don't give a shit about nignogs or whatever, but to deny this defies empiricism.
>>
>>68025639

It's just the way the world works mate. It's why lefties exist, to make people who are not even miles ahead of being equal equal

Anyone interested in the truth should acknowledge the factually demonstrably huge disparities between western whites and all others

But after you get to know someone as a person, you'll be able to see whether or not they fit or not in general trend, i.e. whether they're outliers

At which point you value someone purely for having a character worth valuing

And I say this as independent of all political stances. Only be concerned with facts. Be they stats or the individual himself
>>
>>68032233

*demonstrable
>>
>>68028736
Most here probably are, in a sense. White and Asian is likely the most powerful and beneficial alliance on the planet.

On their own, they are both extremely successful in creating and maintaining civilization. But allied together it is something else entirely. That being said, there is a lot of work that needs to be done to increase the quality of life in many asian countries.
>>
>>68025639
If skin color doesn't matter, then you can stop inferring "whites" are a "problem".
>>
>>68031385
anon already linked a study that shows vast majority of the racial gap in crime can be explained by outside influences such as racial segregation. i don't understand the point you are trying to make
>>
File: carlthekack.png (114 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
carlthekack.png
114 KB, 680x439
>>68025639
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>68025639
Skin colour is not the key factor, just a giveaway.
Different demographics have been developing independently for ages until globalization came and forced everybody to accept eachother (well, it forced WHITE people to accept the rest).

Although, some people of some colours adapt to other cultures and those people are accepted even among people with prejudices towards different skin colours.

White supremacy is almost extinct anyway. White separatism is a different story. People that want an homogeneous land to call home have the right, not only to thing that way, but to also have what they ask and nobody should butt their nose into that. There are other countries with this degree of protectionism towards their culture but only whites get a lot of flak for it.
>>
>>68032890

It can also be explained by IQ and genetics

Now which one is the demonstrably better explanation?

Please provide journal articles. Don't worry about paying for them, I'm subscribed
>>
>>68028454
Well what do you think? It's pretty obvious isn't it? There are a lot of black people that are niggers as seen by ghettos and BLM movements ect. However some are cool and intelligent, but because the bad heavily outweigh the good, you get this indication in your brain saying " Be cautious " because their skincolor has alot of negativity associated with it, which is perfectly logical.
>>
>>68033269
>It can also be explained by IQ and genetics
poverty can have an impact as high as 25 iq points as pointed out earlier

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/www/external/labor/seminars/adp/pdfs/adp_ajph.pdf

now it is your turn to cite a study that definitively proves the difference is inherently linked to race
>>
>>68030838
Exactly, white people achieved in a couple hundred years what asians couldn't in thousands of years.
>>
File: 1423518946656.jpg (20 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1423518946656.jpg
20 KB, 600x350
Have some info-graphics, though you probably don't care about statistical data or facts as your main argumentative point is that we should protect the poor little brown people's feelings (at the expense of ending civilization itself).
>>
>>68025639
Then that means Black lives DON'T matter
>>
>>68025639
it's not Skin Color
it' Genetics the way the act the way their brain is formed, primitive mid evil religion does not belong in the modern world. they are not compatible
>>
>>68033562
What proportion of the population are police officers? Do the nog officers kill more nogs than the white ones do?
>>
>>68033529
White people also weren't under the hegemonic control of one strong empire and were constantly fighting each other. War spurs innovation, peace breeds complacency.
>>
>>68033692
As was proved by the 68000000th get
>>
>>68025639
Race is not skin color — Just google "black albino". None of those folks would be mistaken for a white person, or even a white albino. Thoughtways and mental tendencies of every variety also have strong genetic components which are also strongly correlated with race, as fantastic as that may at first seem! Nature is a genius at being able to encode such things onto our very DNA. The evidence is overwhelming.

Also, no surgeon in the world would allow a bone marrow transplant (for instance) from a black person to a white person, because doing so has a 100% death rate. The various races of Man are in fact quite different from one another, in many important ways not relating to skin pigmentation (which pigmentation, melanin, is also found throughout the muscles and brains of those with African genetics, for example).
>>
>>68025639
White supremacists aren't real and race is not just skin color. You are a fucking moron and too stupid to have a conversation with
>>
>>68031254
>Thought /pol/ were le rugged individualists
how new are you?
>>
>>68025639
It's indicative of their genetic heritage.
Anglo, celts and Nords have similar skin colour but we're very different.
>>
>>68031254
Ayn Rand was a stupid Jew who knew nothing of biochemistry. I, on the other hand, have a master's degree in it.
>>
>>68033520

I'm not a biologist; I'm doing psychology. But I know that IQ is at least 60% genetic (let me find the source), and that it is massively heritable even in adopted children (I can provide you with that source as well)

So I'm just using logic with this one to deduce that it applies to groups of people as well as to individuals

I also know Africa's is 70 (source providable). And that they haven't developed anything before Europeans came about to influence them
>>
>>68034320
Sure you do. You don't even understand what she is saying, do you?
>>
>>68034155
Meh, Anglos and Nords aren't that different, we're both Germanic
>>
>>68033520
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
Intelligence has a 40-50% genetic basis.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
>>
>>68034335
i will wait for those sources then
>I also know Africa's is 70 (source providable). And that they haven't developed anything before Europeans came about to influence them
africa's problems are due to the geographical location of that continent and not the people inhabiting it. europe was extremely ideal for a civilization to flourish whereas in africa you were stuck with the hunter-gatherer lifestyle because the environment was against you. same story with south america
>>
>>68034620
>africa's problems are due to the geographical location
You're right because that is why Africans evolved as they did
>>
>>68028580
Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ on the planet.
You're basically niggers compared to them.
>>
>>68034620
Yeah, nah. Watch Empire of Dust.
>>
>>68026550
>Blacks are harder to see at night
kek yeah we make jokes about this
All niggers should be manditory by law be obliged to wear some god damn "refleks", well if they don't I do not care, easier for me to by running them over by night... "I didn't see him he was black"

I'm glad to live in a country wich such reasonable defence will keep you out of jail. Also "he was black I thought he were a moose" equally as important, though the mudslimes here don't dare to go out in the forest for some strange reason I cannot comprehend
>>
>>68034887
elaborate
>>
>>68034620
Take it from someone living here. The bulk of Africa's problems are entirely attributable to the generally low quality of it's inhabitants.
>>
>>68030838
>Asia possesses the worlds most advanced civilizations for the bulk of history

Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire

>white people get on a roll for a couple hundred years because of the industrial revolution

Renaissance

>muh creativity

Seriously though, compare the number of contributions in the STEM fields, Music and Art between whites and asians shut the fuck up. Also, there is actually a big problem with plagiarism when it comes to Chinese university students
>>
>>68035096
Jump off a cliff
>>
>>68034840
And yet they complain about Jews being over represented in positions of power when they use IQ to justify their own relative success over other races. If they're so obsessed with IQ and accept different outcomes because of them, then they should have no issue with Jews being where they are. I wouldn't expect this kind of intellectual consistency from someone who honestly looks for justifications for discriminatory tendencies though.
>>
>>68034320
>probably went to brock
>>
>>68035217
It's because they use their power to push Jewish interests which conflict with white interests. How can someone be this obtuse?
>>
>>68035155
So you're saying IQ doesn't necessarily mater, then? East Asians do have higher IQ than whites.
>>
File: Based Jenny Hyun.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
Based Jenny Hyun.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>68034620

This is a lie. It just is.
Please note that every single race on earth has a problem with black people. I am done. I was so anti-racist for 30 years of my life. I can't deny it anymore. There's proof, after proof, after proof.

Every global statistic you can ever find. All the anecdotal evidence. Anecdotal after anecdotal. Remember to please check that channel. It is anecdotal evidence en mass. It shows black "Mob" violence. No other race has "mob" violence like that for the sake of it without some event spurring it on.

We are currently told not to be racist when "The Knockout Game" is a country wide phenomenon that black people feel aggrieved enough to do.

Again, 30 years of anti-racism and defending black people from evil racists. I just can't do it anymore. The evidence is overwhelming.

Canada never had any slaves, and in Canada if you work you can make a decent living so long as you're not in a big city.
Blacks are 1/5th of our prison population despite being 1/36th of our total population.

This happens in every country ever.
>>
Because even though there probably are decent muslim people,great scientists of arabian descent,and good upstanding black folk,there aren't enough of them for me to gamble my country on the hopes that the shitskin or nigger being invited in my country is one of those rare decent ones.
>>
>>68034566

This man deserves more (you)'s.
Thanks for all the bookmarks and future data to use. I had a few of them already but you really helped seal the deal.
>>
>>68035365
>Jewish interests
>white interests
Such as? What 'interests' so all whites and Jews share and how are they conflicting? As far as I know, not everyone belonging to a specific category share the same goals and interests. Looks to me that you're projecting white nationalist 'interests' as the interests of white people in general and the 'interests' of some Jewish globalists as the interests of Jews in general.
>>
>>68034492
You've got a point, you're both pretty cucked.
>>
>>68035649
https://archive.is/dotjZ
https://archive.is/LRe05
>>
>>68035383
It's a rough indication, but it doesn't contain all of human intelligence. Whites have and IQ average of 100, East Asians 105 and Blacks 80 and downward depending on what part of africa you live in. Equatorial Guinea has an average of below 60. That's 40 points difference compared to a 5 point difference.

Also, White and Asian IQ bell curves are shaped differently. Whites have a bigger standard deviation, which means we have more geniouses and idiots on average.
>>
>>68035096
A documentary film that shows how african population learnt nothing from the colonisation even though they were left with all the infrastructure and the means to sustain theirselves. The chinese workers that appear in the film notice this and make blunt remarks about how they not only don't learn but also how they destroy everything they're given.

You can also find information (not covered in the film) about white farmers in Afrika and how they got demonized in an attempt to exile them all from the land and how afrikans starved because of that. They didn't learn how to properly grow crops and they begged them to come back.

Watch any documentary about Afrika and notice how aggressive and reluctant they are towards anyone who tries to help them.
>>
>>68029717
The gloves do not fit.....
>>
>>68035701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz8pzG02oxU
>>
>>68035884
thanks i will watch that
>>
>>68025639

The skin is not the problem, that is merely an identifier of certain traits. The traits are not universal but they are the easiest to identify. Lets take blacks for instance, upon seeing black skin you can safely assume that the person will be of lower iq than the majority, more prone to violence than the majority and need more social help than the majority.
>>
>>68035855
>It's a rough indication, but it doesn't contain all of human intelligence.
Then why use it as the crux of the argument for discriminatory behaviors, then? I know Hispanic Mestizos, not the mayan idiots that flood the US mostly, have an IQ on average of 94-95, so the difference between them and white people is minuscule, yet /pol/ insists on discriminating against them. People should be handled on the individual level and not placed into monolithic groups, is my point.
>>
>>68035479

It's so hilarious how Canadian blacks just imitate the American ones. This country never did shit to them. Hell we let slaves flee here and be free. And they still just cry about how black lives matter and whites are oppressing them, despite having none of the excuses they do down south.
>>
>>68035913
You're not disproving my statements with this, you know.
>>
>>68025639
>Asia for Asians
>Africa for Africans
>Europe and America for everyone
We're trying to preserve our culture because we can. Denying that is approximate to declaring war on us. If you think that self-determination is bad, go protest in South Africa here they're trying to erase the colonial symbolism behind what created their nation.

Also, whites did EVERYTHING historically that has mattered. We sailed to the western hemisphere, we invented almost everything of importance (east Asians did a lot too; no disrespect there), and we are the only nations trying to make freedom a real thing. If you piss us off, we will go full fascist and slaughter those who seek to destroy us. We did it once and it was only stopped by a greater coalition of whites. Don't push your luck.
>>
>>68028736

Because I'm not a cuck, simple as that.
>>
>>68036427
It actually explains why you think the way you do. Of course white people have shared interests. You've been brainwashed by cultural marxists to think otherwise. You might be a lost cause.
>>
>>68036806
No, people are individuals and should be handled as such. Cultural Marxism is inherently collectivist, like what you're doing now. Individualism is what made the west great and you're actively going against it.
>>
>>68036690
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>68036281
Do you think I am the fucking representative for /pol/? Also, read what I said about standard deviations.

>People should be handled on the individual level and not placed into monolithic groups, is my point
All discrimination is not because of IQ, I have nothing against stupid people, I think the most important thing is how people act, which is affected by their culture.

But your point again, to judge people on an individual level I can get behind, I agree completely. However, you don't have the resources to judge people individually when you have the kind of mass immigration of the west (like Sweden).
>>
>>68037030
White people are what made the west great
>>
>>68037201
I'm not saying that is acceptable either. Mass migration from countries with completely different cultures and a generally poorly educated population is retarded beyond belief. It's still not good to judge all Arabs based on the actions of those that look like them, though. If anything, I would blame the politicians and leftists that made it possible fro the bad ones to flood your country.
>>
>>68025639
>>68025639
I'm hetero and I wish I could have brunch with Jimmie so we could both smile and make eye contact between banter
>>
>>68037218
Ideology is what made white people and the west great. I would rather live in a brown, free country, that a white communist shithole.
>>
>>68025639
They associate their skin color with their old values.

Therefore, less people of the same color means the deterioration of those values.
>>
>>68025639
Niggers are simply not humans.
>>
>>68037695
An all white free country is better than a brown free country. A white free country is what's in white people's best interests.
>>
>>68037030
Individualism is what's tearing western society apart. National/collective identity is what built nations. Sacrificing for the greater good and all that.

This hedonistic society, this carpe diem crap, will be the downfall of the civilization as we know it.

Collective values (like family, religion and countrymen) are what makes a nation strong.
>>
>>68038600
if collectivist values are holding civilization together how come collectivist ideas have a death toll a thousand times greater than individualist ideas
>>
>>68038600
The situation we're dealing with now is a direct reaction to the overbearing bullshit of collectivist/nationalist/fascist governments. Forcing collectivism never works out and never has. Since the beginning America has been individualistic and it is only now with the importation of collectivist bullshit that we have begun to slide. Patriotism, family, and western values do not need to be forced and once they are they lose their value.
>>
Race is more than just skin color.
>>
>>68035217
>And yet they complain about Jews being over represented in positions of power when they use IQ to justify their own relative success over other races. If they're so obsessed with IQ and accept different outcomes because of them, then they should have no issue with Jews being where they are. I wouldn't expect this kind of intellectual consistency from someone who honestly looks for justifications for discriminatory tendencies though.

Some things Whites will never do vis a vis Jews:

>sail in rickety boats to Israel and once there demand gibsmedat and inclusion in society
>demand to live in Crown Heights or Golders Green
>demand to integrate Hillcrest Country Club
>>
>>68039127
Because of the intrinsic magnitude of each concept.

>>68039130
Collectivism built civilizations. Religion, patriotism and common values is what make society progress. Every individualist stage has fed off the surplus those nationalist/fascists periods brought. And when those individualist movements ran the country dry then there came the fascists again to the rescue.

It happened in Spain since always and it's happening in the modern world now.

Although I do agree with you in terms of having a margin for error. As in avoiding tiranny and letting people not suscribe to this values without it affecting the common goals of the nation. The problem would be when you teach people to demonize these concepts and you create an upheaval of discontent.
>>
>>68025639
>>68028454
Impulsiveness and violence the dumber the individual is. More prevalent in certain ethnic minorities.

>but they're not ALL bad
Schroedinger's cat.
>>
>>68025639
skin color doesnt matter

people letting their skin color dictate how they act, now that matters, you know how deeply rooted the ideologies of how a black man and a mexican are "supposed" to act is in our culture?

the worse part is most would rather give into the stereotypes than work to break them
>>
white people act like their racism towards blacks is based on fear of crime or violence etc, but it's really because blacks have superior physical genes and are naturally more in tune with the earth. just better people

in order to suppress this natural superiority in the us they established systems of state-sanctioned racism that lasted for hundreds of years that are subtly and not-subtly perpetuated today, in large part because previous actions have disqualified large amounts of blacks from certain degrees of civic participation

these whites then have the pathological shamelessness to blame the results on blacks themselves when it was their race who thrust these misfortunes on them in the first place. american whites have been inflated with an undeserved sense of superiority due to slavery and the tendency of eurocentric academia to omit, bury, or edit relevant details to suit a consistent white superiority narrative, such as pre-colonial african history, rather than one whose nascence was grown out of the greed of rich royalty

however this is just general whiteness. white supremacists in particular are a peculiar breed of insecurity and desperation. they are the most likely to cling to the achievements of men of history they bear no relation to and claim them as their own. as human races and social groups do exist it is not unnatural to seek belonging, however white supremacists do this in a way that only sets them up for future disadvantages. with the fall of hitler and rise of civil rights there is simply no viable way for any of their fantasy dreams to come true, but they make for great entertainment on /pol/
>>
>>68040780
except for intelligence, the thing that matters the most
>>
>>68040780
whites and blacks are not a group they are a demographic

your borderline marxist worldview will be your downfall
>>
>>68041129
you don't know how to measure intelligence

>>68041175
what are you even talking about
>>
File: CBD_King_of_Liberia.jpg (23 KB, 373x548) Image search: [Google]
CBD_King_of_Liberia.jpg
23 KB, 373x548
>>68025639
If I just plain don't like niggers but am totally cool with everyone else, does that make me an asian-latino-eternal anglo-abbo-everyone excluding nigs supremacist? The word supremacy is pretty harsh, famm. I don't think I'm anything special. I just know I'm not a nig.
>>
>>68040593
human groups build their cultures. In general, they are a reflection of elements of that groups biology. Different cultures are as illustrative of differences between human groups as different nests/behaviors/calls are in different bird subspecies.

So don't put your cart before your horse. It's easy to say people are giving into stereotypes but it's likely that the stereotypes reflect a biological tendency that characterizes an average of the members of the group.
>>
>>68031010
I feel like this is the opinion most of /pol/ shares.
>>
>>68028885
Arabs are not that far from Europeans.
>>
>>68042305
>liking sandniggers
>>
>>68030016
Make sweden great again

#SD2018
>>
>>68042860
get out Abdul
>>
>>68030546
In Japan, Russians are more criminal than blacks.
>>
>>68034840
So where is this great Askkenazi state that produces everything? There isn't one because they're parasites.

Also the lack of diversity within the Ashkenazi culture produces nothing.
>>
>>68034335
Funnily enough there was some innovation going on for the most part independently in Africa. Much of it was only a few centuries behind Europe when colonization began.
>inb4 le ebin memes
>>
>>68040780
"Civil rights": access to white people
>>
>>68035365
>le ebin Ashkenazi aren't white meme
>>
File: 1434920069887.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1434920069887.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
You tell me
>>
>>68040405
>Schroedinger's cat.
That doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>68043319
Ashkenazim don't have their own unique state other than Israel (which has other Jews as well), but they've contributed disproportionately to many fields in essentially every country in which they reside.
>>
>>68035096
You're asking too many questions. Don't disturb the Stormfront Jrs in their natural environment.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.