[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I called this shit at least 6 months ago Trump divides the Republicans,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 14634429653.jpg (70 KB, 960x542) Image search: [Google]
14634429653.jpg
70 KB, 960x542
I called this shit at least 6 months ago

Trump divides the Republicans, Shillary secures her nomination, Trump backs out at the end, Shillary gets elected by default

Hate to say it but we have another 4 years of Clinton on the way
>>
dont say that please
>>
I've been a Cruz man since day one. These Trumpcuck idiots can't see that Trump is an obvious Democrat plant, makes me wonder if all the support on here is actually just Democrat shills. I don't want to believe that there are so many genuine idiots that actually believe the lies that come out of Trump's mouth.
>>
>>68025552

LYIN' TED
>>
>>68025204
Except that's not what's happening, retard.
>>
>>68025552
I don't want to believe that there are so many genuine idiots that actually believe the lies that come out of Lying Ted's mouth.
>>
>>68025552
You seem upset. DId your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?
>>
>>68025204
>Trump is friend of Clintons and a democratic plant meme
No. If anything, it is his strength because he knows about them much more than we do and got the real evidence and reason to stop them.
>>
File: 1457251243551.jpg (114 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1457251243551.jpg
114 KB, 700x466
>>68025552
i am a cruz missile
>>
>>68025204
>I called this shit
No, more like the conspiracy theorist hivemind called it, you just went with the edgy opinion.
You're wrong though, Trump is not a Hillary plant and even if Trump backs out we'd end up with Cruz.
>>
>>68025204

Instead of.speaking none sense what's this image senpai ?
>>
>>68026226
Giving his computer a bath.

You bathe your computer, right?
>>
>>68025552
Excellent. Just relax and let the canuckholding happen. Remember to breathe out at first before it goes in for the first time.

I also can't wait for Ted to win.
>>
>>68025204
How long should you let your computer dry before plugging it in again?
>>
>>68026226
Regularly rinsing the dust off your motherboard significantly improves your PC's performance.
>>
>>68025204
kek idiot, that will rust
you shouldn't do that on hardware like that unless that is a booze shower which I doubt. We have a designated beverage for alkihols for this, it's called lit translated red booze, it has added shit to make it impossible to still and make you barf if you drink it. Hardened alcoholics however manages to overcome this problem by siphoning it through loafs of bread. Never tried, but they claim this works. Somehow getting rid of thos barf inducing chemicals
>>
>>68027140
also if you pee on copper it rusts fast, turns green. copper turns green when it oxidise or what you say in anglo
>>
>>68026575
Like an hour is usually plenty, maybe two to be safe
>>
>>68025204
>Trump backs out at the end

Because the GOP isn't backing him
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.