[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nasal Studs and Braces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444533933998.jpg (11 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
1444533933998.jpg
11 KB, 191x234
So I met this blonde, funny, quirky 26 year old at a fundraiser /pol/ and she seems to like me too, problem is she has a nasal stud and braces.

Should I waifu her or should I just ignore her for her degeneracy?
>>
Any piercing besides ears =daddy issues
>>
>quirky
ARRÊT
>>
>>68024467
She's sort of a family friend apparently. Eldest daughter of my mum's workmate. Eldest are supposed to be mature right?
>>
>>68024852
>Eldest
In my experience, they are extremes of the spectrum
>>
>>68024852
Nah give it up mate. Go and fuck her but I wouldn't settle. Sounds like crazy inevitably.
>>
File: Tattoos.png (954 KB, 1414x631) Image search: [Google]
Tattoos.png
954 KB, 1414x631
>>68024278
Piercings are like tattoos in that regard

Use protection
>>
>>68025173
>>68025222
Dang. She actually made me simple when we had a decent conversation. Maybe I'll just friendzone her, for now. Drop subliminal hints to alleviate her degeneracy over time too?
>>
>>68025361
Didn't notice any tattoos on her and she was wearing a sleeveless casual dress.
>>
>>68025523
>made me smile
Really disappointed now
>>
>>68025523
I don't really cockblock you with "facts"

Go ahead stick it in. Just don't get too attached and remember to abort once the crazies show
>>
>>68025677
Piercings are less severe than tattoos, at least.
Given time and a bit of luck, the holes a piercing leaves can heal

Don't get your hopes up, but it's worth a shot to see if she's worth it.
Don't get too invested
>>
>>68025523
Sounds like a plan. See if you can strike off a casual relationship then if she cleans up well, go for it.
>>
>>68025797
>>68025939
>>68025952
Yeah I already asked her out for tomorrow night. Won't exactly want to just dump her straight away because of the whole family friend thing.
>>
You should knock her out
>>
>>68027917
Knock her out? Like a haymaker?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.