[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /pol/, what are your views on Pan-Africanism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 43013021.gif (4 KB, 360x216) Image search: [Google]
43013021.gif
4 KB, 360x216
So, /pol/, what are your views on Pan-Africanism?
>>
File: africa conflicts.png (96 KB, 816x1056) Image search: [Google]
africa conflicts.png
96 KB, 816x1056
>>68023865

It's an absurd pipe dream
>>
>>68023865

Completely impossible. The Africans kill each other and wage war on a daily basis on minorities in their own national boundaries. That's what happens when your colonial policy is so retarded you forcibly merge tribes who've been killing each other for centuries together.

They're incapable of becoming something greater like the way France, Spain or the union of Great Britain. These countries had nations within nations and evolved. African nations can't seem to do it.
>>
>>68023865

A pan-Arab world union across north-africa is much more possible.
>>
>>68023865
something that i don't care about one way or the other because it's none of my business and doesn't affect me at all
>>
>>68024183
>>68024495
>>68024647
These.
Never gonna happen, and I don't care either way
>>
>>68024581
They sort of had one but that West Sahara shit's holding it back. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Maghreb_Union
>>
>>68023865
To be honest, it's really fine
Africa might be a shit continent, but at least these people are arguing for keeping to their own kind. Few few pan africanists are pro white genocide
>>
>>68023865
It's like our regionalism, fellow lithuanian, it's too hard for the congo niggers to be in accord with the rest of the niggers.
They've been in a war since their independence.
It will be extremely hard to put the differences away
>>
>>68024183
>0
feels goooooooood :)
>>
Africa is a mess. We should burn the whole place down and start over.
>>
>>68023865
More retarted than the current African borders.
>>
File: 1456945153390.jpg (30 KB, 590x420) Image search: [Google]
1456945153390.jpg
30 KB, 590x420
>>68023865
Won't work, for the same reasons 'patria grande' won't work (thankfully).
>>
>>68025231
Are you there by work?
R a r e
>>
>>68023865
Its pretty cool. Most Pan-Africans I know are intelligent and upstanding.
>>
>>68025117
>It's like our regionalism,

No, it's literally not. we aren't on their level of factionalism and regionalism. Spain managed to keep a unity of Leon, Castille, Aragon, Navarra and whatever. France managed to pacify the Occitans and keep them in their country. England, which already had wales under it's thumb finally unified with Scotland in 1705.

Scandinavia was almost unified in the 1800s, Prussia unified Germany. If we were the same as Africans, every single tribal identity would still be fighting and killing everybody. The Africans can't even unify with people of other identities but the same nationality.
>>
>>68025621
no man , arabic/african/muslim
one shot in life and i fucked up , really bad :/
plus i live 14km from europe
>inb4 spain is not europe
so you can imagine the amount of niggers we get every damn day trying to cross to the "promise land"
>>
>>68025783
Wait, >>68025117 is talking about our Colombian infighting. Like, the CosteƱos are donkey fuckers and lazy and the Pastusos are really stupid, etc, etc. And we've had federalist governments and shit.

And yeah, I get it, we don't really have a national identity; can't be in accord with each other. National power is formed by combining regional power; it's stupid.

Still, it'd be pretty interesting what Africa could do economically and militarily if it got united. I mean, it probably wouldn't get fucked over so much when it comes to natural resources and that's some potential it could exploit.
>>
>>68023865
The only way Africa could unite is with communism or colonization.
>>
>>68026587

In a hypothetical scenario, if the Congo actually got it's shit together they'd have something like the 4th highest GDP in the world and a fucking powerhouse, but because blacks gonna black and are probably incapable of reaching that point without like another 150 years of colonial governance and massive nation-building, it's never gonna happen.

I laughed my ass off when I played Civilization: Beyond Earth and saw the factions. It was complete bullshit.
>>
File: Josep-Kabila.jpg (67 KB, 832x600) Image search: [Google]
Josep-Kabila.jpg
67 KB, 832x600
>>68026949
Look, the Congo got his shit together. Those who oppose us are in fact inbred envious devils.
Look, we are regarded as the best African nation by the red petals philosophers.
We want to assemble everything under our supreme commander.
May god wills it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.