[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol the push behind the destruction of Europe by the big corporations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1458359640101.png (710 KB, 1168x1184) Image search: [Google]
1458359640101.png
710 KB, 1168x1184
/pol the push behind the destruction of Europe by the big corporations lobbyists with emigration - so they can have cheaper and cheaper labor - is single handily the fault of the industrial system complex. Give me one reason why there aren't any terrorist organization targeting industrial complexes ?
>>
File: TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
Because they all depend on it to survive (or at least think they do). The people that don't have no reason to immigrate (isolated tribes etc)

because WE are all still using it this very moment to shitpost
>>
>>68023345

If a terrorist group was to do that, who would they target?
The problem isn't the lobbyists anyway, it's governments giving themselves the powers that the lobbyists want to wield.
>>
>>68023541
>who would they target?
they would probably start with high end research and internet complexes.
>>
>>68023541
They would have to take down the power grid or the internet

but they won't do that because they rely on the internet to communicate to one another (mostly because that's how they were radicalized by the CIA etc in the first place)
>>
File: 1458408147590.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458408147590.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
>>68023513
>because WE are all still using it this very moment to shitpost
why is the human condition so cognitive dissonant to a point where it can't see it's own demise
>>
>>68023983
well most people alive today would have been infant mortalities in the past. We're already functionally dead. Infant mortality was a GOOD thing. it's morbid but the best thing anyone on 4chan could do is just kill themselves for being a defect propping the system up. Then people like the Amish would repopulate the world.
>>
>>68023927
>but they won't do that because they rely on the internet to communicate to one another
there are several ways to not fall into this, but I'm afraid that going into details will get me flagged, if I'm not already, just gonna say this, when the group is formed they don't need the internet anymore
>>
>>68024107
>it's morbid but the best thing anyone on 4chan could do is just kill themselves for being a defect propping the system up.
exactly if you are living a life of no meaning why not do something meaningful
>>
>>68024398
because I know I'd die. I'm literally autistic, I can't do anything meaningful. I'm essentially not a real person.
>>
>>68024478
I'm exactly the same polbro
>>
9/11?
>>
>>68024597
9/11 was more of a symbol them a actual industrial complex with real implications in long term to the industry
>>
>>68023927
Also there are more intelligent ways of doing this them starting with the internet, attacking the complexes that fabricate parts a tools (also robotic parts for machinery) is more effective in a long term war, it stops the production in its roots
>>
File: 3807 copy.jpg (127 KB, 644x888) Image search: [Google]
3807 copy.jpg
127 KB, 644x888
[i am white you can trust me]
~ solution 2019.x
▲ in five years 50% of all labour force [human jobs] will be replaced by machines* and internet technology.
▲ fast economic growth and recovery in this time-frame in order to remain sustainable = extinction level event.
▲ failure clause programming: rebirth is critical on immediate action to determine if humanity* has piroity omega over ride(s) clause(s) because man does not equal God.

[malleus maleficarum]
[level alpha]

[re-boot]
>>
File: 1458341442498.gif (197 KB, 330x236) Image search: [Google]
1458341442498.gif
197 KB, 330x236
>>68026006
>extinction level event.
>in five years 50% of all labour force [human jobs] will be replaced by machines
where did you get this numbers?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.