[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees no! Afghan migrant paedophile in woods trying to undress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
First on the scene was Bashar Al-Ali, 29, a chef from Deir ez-Zuor, Syria, who was sitting drinking coffee outside a makeshift cafe when he saw the alleged paedophile leading a seven-year-old girl by the hand.

‘The Afghan man took her behind the toilets and then she started to scream,’ he told MailOnline.

‘I ran over and saw that he was trying to remove her T-shirt and trousers. I grabbed him and started kicking him.’

Dldar Sedo, 24, a Kurdish tailor from Aleppo, added: ‘We all heard the screams. People wanted to kill him but we said no, it’s not our job to kill him. We are in a civilised country and we need to let the police take care of this.’

‘I felt angry because the girl was my nationality,’ added father-of-one Mohammed Al-Mulhem, 26, from ISIS-infested Deir ez-Zuor in Syria.

‘I travelled from Syria with a group of friends and relatives, and I’m always the man who protects them. We didn’t let anyone beat him or kick him.’
>>
>>68022131
>‘I felt angry because the girl was my nationality,’

If this is the mindset these people are bringing to Europe the I say its time to bring even more in.
>>
>>68022304
Because if the victim were an indigenous European he'd join the rape instead of stopping it?
>>
Notice he did not rape her in the end. I wonder, if he did managed to succeed, what would they do with the girl? Not wed and not a virgin.
>>
>>68022131

>I felt angry because the girl was my nationality,’

Don't you think this is bad?

You lefties don't make any sense
>>
>>68022502

Europeans are currently in dire need of alpha genetics. These arabs would help reinvigorate the European gene pool.
>>
>>68022131
Afrghans and Pakis are probably the worst of the bunch - vile culture plus vile religion that enables them.
>>
File: DreddJustice.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
DreddJustice.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>68022131
>We are in a civilised country and we need to let the police take care of this

> Minutes to an hour for police to arrive, arrest, and etc
> Days sitting in jail waiting trial if they can't make bail
> If they can make bail, they could jump and try to escape only to do it all over again, because you can't change the nature of the criminal
> In all cases they will eat taxpayer money that could've been spent elsewhere
> Millions of dollars and months to years later a sentence is handed down that ensures a zero-freedom minimal existence at the dime of his victims' family in a round-about way.
> """civilized"""

Mere seconds away from becoming literally red-handed, and he isn't dealt with then and there? Not if i'm around.
>>
>>68022742
that's saudi arabia or some shit, not syrians
>>
>>68022131
>a Kurdish tailor from Aleppo saved the little girl

B-but Obama and Erdogan say all Kurds are terrorist who are "Worse than ISIS."

Obama and TurkRoaches wouldn't lie would they?
>>
>>68024666
It was the Syrian chef who saved her, Kurd was just one of the people on the scene.
>>
>>68024666
the kurd saved the pedo
>>
>>68025131
>>68025010
oh well wat ethnicity was the chef?
>>
Source please
>>
File: 1457105520638.png (592 KB, 631x578) Image search: [Google]
1457105520638.png
592 KB, 631x578
>We are in a civilised country
>>
>>68025488
What is Google?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3499369/Migrants-Idomeni-camp-frogmarch-suspected-paedophile-police.html
>>
>>68025205
A Basharalassadan, obviously
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.