[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat-calling and whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (392 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
file.png
392 KB, 636x426
Remember pic related?

http://www.bustle.com/articles/46801-the-catcalling-video-edited-out-white-men-undermining-the-videos-entire-purpose

>woman goes into the hood dressed as she is
>upstanding chocolate, proud, black men compliment her, attempt to court her

Anyway, I live in Virginia but I have to commute to DC regularly for work.

I have never, ever seen whites, let alone white college students (or black college students) catcall or harass women in public. I see hood-type blacks try to pick up women on the metro and they try to get their attention and try to act suave

They're also one of the more transphobic people I've seen. I was walking aroud U St and I saw a tranny walking toward me. I see a car slow down and I see a dindu say "Man I wouldn't hit that with a 10 foot pole!"

Why do leftist not like to acknowledge this issue in black culture?
>>
>>68021538

I saw threads on this over at twox on rebbut, mix of radfems and assorted lefty trash. Some of them did mention the "ethnic" aspect. On popular threads they were upboated (by lurkers), on unpopular ones it's all hidden by le downboat machine.

It's leftist dogma that white men are the problem and that nonwhites dindunuffin. Why? See the frankfurt school theories. No, it's not consistent or coherent with facts, but it was never meant to be.

The way you win is hammering the dischorded logic line cracks in a bell, make them face the inner logic breakdown. Most won't abandon dogma, but some will.
>>
File: 24hr_callahan[1].png (151 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
24hr_callahan[1].png
151 KB, 400x350
>>68021538

>A pretty girl is lavished with attention, love, and suitors to the point that it is mildly annoying.
>Acts like this is a legitimate problem for them.

I cannot overstate what a horrible human being you would have to be to complain about such a thing.
>>
>cameraman walks in front of her with a sign on his back saying "please compliment this woman for our video"

you cucks will eat anything up wont you, enjoy your propaganda
>>
>>68022077

If you've noticed on social media, like twitter and FB, with the exception of cat-calling, they NEVER mention the ethnicity of the offender

Ever
>>
>>68021538
>transphobic

Black Americans are also not fans of faggotry, which bothers white liberals to no end. They don't acknowledge it because it doesn't fit their self-loathing narrative
>>
Goes against narrative
>>
whites don't do it cause we've turned to faggots
there is literally NOTHING WRONG with catcalling

That being said, some blacks engage in extremely aggressive types of "catcalling" for the purpose of scaring white people out of their neighborhoods when hipster faggots come a'gentrifyin'
>>
I jerked off to that video when it came out. She's got a nice body.
>>
>>68022363

>there is literally NOTHING WRONG with catcalling

Yeah it's harassment.

No I'm not an SJW, I know how to communicate with others without being a mongoloid.
>>
File: DnWtS3P[1].png (468 KB, 571x1050) Image search: [Google]
DnWtS3P[1].png
468 KB, 571x1050
>>68021538
>Why do leftist not like to acknowledge this issue in black culture?

Oppressed classes can do no wrong and any evidence to the contrary is whitey's evil plot and discarded out of hand. They seem to suffer from a delusion that is similar in nature to noble savage myth refitted to our times and political landscape. Evidence won't work on them and in a lot of cases even thefirst hand experience won't suffice, pic related. In a sense their belief is religious in nature.
>>
>>68022522
If you consider complimenting someone in pubic harassment, you just proved his point
>>
File: 1458155994318.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
1458155994318.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>68021538
>>
File: jessica feminist.png (257 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
jessica feminist.png
257 KB, 599x510
>>68022204
kek
>>
>>68022522
>Yeah it's harassment.

It's only harassment if they don't like you
>>
>>68022204
Would you like it if you were always being called at and followed by ugly and potentially armed feminists?
>>
>>68022522
>I'm not an SJW
Except that you fucking are, faggot. Harassment meme is anti-free speech shit passed into law by pomo faggot PC lawmakers in the 80's as an amendment to the civil rights act.

If you think there's anything wrong with whistling at a girl dressed sexy on the street it's because you're a dipshit who thinks there's something wrong with heterosexuality.
>>

Leftism was created to undermine white patriarchal culture.
>>
>>68022915

>roll up on some woman
>HEY BABE, NICE BODY, W-WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?

That's beta shit.
>>
>>68023074
>look a put in a written stutter to make it sound beta now it's beta to hit on girls
well memed, I promise I'll never talk to you or your wife's son ever again
>>
>>68023225

How would YOU do it?
>>
>>68022915
it's just impolite. if i am free to call a bitch sexy and put my tongue between my fingers then the woman is free to call me a jerk. how is being vulgar not degenerate behavior? isn't that what i see thrown around as being the cardinal sin of today?
>>
>>68023225
>W-WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?

I hope this isn't how you hit on bitches anon
>>
>>68021538
Because they're minorities and leftists are actually the most racist people on the planet.
>>
>>68022861

What does that have to do with the topic we're discussing? We're talking about catcalling, not stalking. Go deal with your rape gang problem before messing around on the internet with more civilized countries.
>>
>>68022522
This. Catcalling is part of nigger culture. If you are white and think catcalling is acceptable (especially if you think catcalling works) you probably have very low IQ and aren't qualified to breed.
>>
You're asking why the left ignores problematic issues with their dogma?

Srsly? Downboated OP. Downboated.
>>
>>68021538
>edited out

Yeah bullshit, it was more like people noticed so the makers of the video said, "t-there were totally tons of white guys doing it, it's just not in the footage we provided, h-honest!"
>>
File: batmanvillainsdisapprove.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
batmanvillainsdisapprove.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>68022589
I... I don't know whaqt to say
>>
>>68024469
Wait till you read this next story and hold tight on to your hat.

>Biehl was a student at the University of the Western Cape in Cape Town as a scholar in the Fulbright Program.[1]:71As she drove a friend home to the township of Gugulethu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob pulled her from the car and stabbed and stoned her to death.

>In 1994, Biehl's parents, Linda and Peter, founded the Amy Biehl Foundation Trust to develop and empower youth in the townships, in order to discourage further violence.[5]:17–18 Two of the men who had been convicted of her murder worked for the foundation as part of its programs.[5]:17–18 In 1999, Biehl's parents were honored with the Aline and Norman Felton Humanitarian Award.
>>
>>68021538
hahaha nigga how is catcalling real? hahaha nigga just walk away haha like put on some headphones hahaha sheit
>>
>>68021538
Because it's conflicts with their anti racists narrative. If you have notice how they always complain about white people and never black people for the same thing. They hate on whites because it's the only group that you can hate without getting in trouble. Sometimes you can just change the word white or male to niggers in their texts and you get the most racist shit you ever heard but it's against white males so it's ok. God forbid if somebody says the same about black people. That's their logic.
>>
>>68022915

If you were a 5 foot tall woman who was walking home at night and a pack of niggers started catcalling you, you would probably fear for your safety. Only complete degenerates cat call. Faggots like you are the reason why the middle east is so fucked up towards women.
>>
>>68022522
I agree with this.
Women are the niggers of gender but catcalling is for niggers as well.
>>
They see any attractiv woman and just think muh dick and try to talk to her. Niggers are animals
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.