[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN WILL BE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY BY 2030
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: swedish_national_drink.png (143 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
swedish_national_drink.png
143 KB, 549x653
>According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.

>The UN report HDI (Human Development Index) predicts a significant decrease in Swedish prosperity, unlike their Nordic neighbors, who will retain their top positions and even strengthen them globally in the long run.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

JUST
>>
>>68019063

God I hope we manage to stop ourselves before we turn into this.
>>
>>68019274
how easy would it be to migrate between Sweden and Norway?

Public transportation should only be a few hours. What's to stop 100k migrants from storming their way to Oslo?
>>
>>68020192

That's the sad part. Absolutely bloody nothing. By some miracle our politicians have saved off insanity thus far, but when Sweden falls we're next in line.

Sweden is the only wall (barely) standing between us and becoming Africa 2.0.
>>
I'd rather deal with the beaners and the niggers here, at least we have guns.

Sorry Nordicbros.
>>
>>68019063
Burn coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>68019063
and India will be a superpower
>>
>>68019063
Not bad.
Vacations to Sweden are going to be the next big thing.
When their economy collapses everyone is going to stop by to live like a king.
>>
File: 1427275997896.jpg (291 KB, 1344x904) Image search: [Google]
1427275997896.jpg
291 KB, 1344x904
>>
>>68020811
You half niggers from up north will get to have shitting streets and the wall will protect us from your degeneracy.
>>
>>68020192
Norway have already declared that they would stop all immigration if Sweden collapses by arming the border.
Atleast the white race will survive while we have us a sweet little civil war.
>>
>>68022028
ehh, I'm not too sure about that. The media theatrics would be enormous if Norway actually decided to pursue that plan.

>>68021126
>implying people like to vacation in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, or Iraq
>>
>>68022408
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border
>>
>>68022598

Good on you Norway. Just gotta make sure to deport all the Muslims already living in your borders too:
>>
>>68020811
>The thrustsers of their space rockets are simply four massive groups of people shitting simultaneously.
>>
>>68022598

This is the day I join the fucking military.
>>
What the Norweigian government has said according to the primary source, the Danish paper Berlingske tidende, is that they are not going to allow asylum seekers from Sweden to continue to Norway if (rather when) the Swedish asylum seeker complex collapses.

As for the UN projection, it is bullshit like everything else the UN produces and it is not taking mass immigration into account. I can't believe that people still link it. As if you want to give the UN any credibility.
>>
>>68019063
>report published before migrant crisis

Looks like someone was in posession of an insider info, becasue that report seemed ridiculous to me when it was first posted here.
>>
>>68023700
That's one generation away, meaning that shitskin population has atleast doubled by then, while the tax payers have been decreasing
>>
>>68019063

At least they acknowledge it now. Sweden had dropped quite a bit in how good student do, and the government acknowledged that it was immigrants who was bringing the statistics down.

Also Sweden has been moving towards pretty strict laws on asylum lately, so it is possible that things will at least not get any worse (of course only because they fear SD will rise even more in support)
>>
>>68023700
I'm no expert on Swedish political and financial situation but speech like that from a PM would make me worried.

Fredrik "open your wallets" Reinfeldt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKiYJa_RmTY

The whole narrative about how immigration will be good for the economy officially went to the trash.
>>
>>68024017
We are already on the brink of what the tax payer can pay. The problem is that we are out of housing. At this stage, if we keep recieving rapefugees then they are going to have to live in tents because Swedish regulations makes it extremely expensive to erect housing.

Even when they put up tent camps, they cost 140k sek per bed (17k burger dollars or 15k euros).

I don't see our third world population doubling, because we are already out of money.
>>
File: WCU09X8.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
WCU09X8.gif
1 MB, 600x338
I think they mean by 2020...
>>
>>68024340
Reinfeldt should be hanged. But the purpose of that speech was that it was a desperate gambit at trying to win a few social democratic voters to tip the scales by saying that they were running out of gibs me dat.
>>
>>68024081
Sorry but it is all a show to try and stop SD in next election 2018, once after that they will go full open borders and kill the country at all costs not giving a damn about polls and public opinion or even backlash because those 4 yeara is enough to perma kill sweden for swedes.
>>
File: 73akbau.png (273 KB, 630x763) Image search: [Google]
73akbau.png
273 KB, 630x763
>>68024368
>I don't see our third world population doubling

Close to 4 out of 10 births in France are now non-white, can you be sure that it's better in Sweden (any reliable estimates)? And that number is growing steadily and quickly.

>>68024508
That's not an unreasonable explanation.
>>
>>68019063
Well, there is always the possibility that Saudi-Arabia will lend them money and invest in Sweden to show everyone how much wealthier Sweden is now thanks to becoming a Muslim country.

Hopefully we'll get infantry mines back up by then so we can keep those Muslim degenerates will stay on their side of the border.
>>
>>68025191

Amen. I just hope our politicians can cling to what little sense they have left.
>>
>>68024989
>Close to 4 out of 10 births in France are now non-white
+1.
He is under-estimating their insane birthrate.
And also the fact that the migration is constant and will never stop.
>>
>>68024749
I hope your wrong.
>>
>>68025313
I honestly think that Finland and Norway should make a deal where we wall off the entire Swedish border and start taxing the everloving shit out of anything going in or out of their country.

Just milk those cucks dry of all of the money and natural resources they have.
>>
>>68024989
The biggest factor in the growth of our third world population is immigration.

There are no racial statistics, but we have statistics on the place of birth of their parents, bloggers have estimated that 70% percent of children are have ethnic Swedish parents, if you add children with one or two nordic parents you get about 75% with nordic background. 20% of Swedish children are foreign born or to parents who are foreign born. Where major groups are ex-yugos, Finns and Iraqis.

I think a good estimate is that around 15-18% of Swedish children are non-european.
>>
File: sweden_yes.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden_yes.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68019063
No surprise desu senpai
>>
>>68025663
Yep, this kind of demographic change sneaks up on you really well, because after a certain age you rarely interact with kids and your enviroment is still majorily native.

>>68026326
If that's the case than stopping the influx might still do the trick for Sweden, lets hope that SD will grow stronger
>>
>>68026677
We are lucky that we are relatively late to the mass immigration project.

We are the frog that has jumped down into the frying pan, not the one put in the slowly boiling pot.
>>
Plan to wall off Sweden and milk their country dry.
>Norway needs a Great Wall stretching to Finland to keep the cucks from smuggling themselves or goods in or out of their country
>Denmark and Poland keep a naval blockade, keeping Swedish goods entering or leaving without paying the tariffs. Effectively screwing over their western trade.
>Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will control the Swedish Southern trade.
>Finland controls Sweden's Eastern trade.

We can bleed them dry if we all work together!
>>
>>68027288
To my knowledge, you guys have been taking in immigrants from the worst parts of the world in dangerous quantities for over 20 years.
>>
>>68019063
It will happen sooner

No one predicted PISA or IQ would fall already
>>
>>68026295

It would be cruel, but honestly, I don't see much "saving" Sweden now.
>>
>>68027969
Not really in huge numbers. We started getting a Iraqis in the 1990s, but before that most of those we got were Yugos. Yeah, Albanians are trash and Serbs, Croats and Bosnians have their problems. But third world immigration was not very significant until the mid 1990s.
>>
>>68021200
No way this is real.

Well, maybe if it's just /pol/acks buting it for shits and giggles, because I can't imagine a Swede nationalistic enough to buy their own flag.
>>
>>68028531
Which is 20 years ago.
>>
>>68028571
Oops. Wrong thread.
>>
>>68027969
>>68028531
Also a correction, I think any number above zero of third world savages are too much. Disregarding a few highly skilled east Asian migrants.

>>68028644
Iraqis only started to come in numbers after the Iraq war happened in 2003. It is after that that third world immigration exploded.
>>
>>68028947
Oh wait, nevermind.

Fucking phone gremlins.
>>
>>68019063
There is an easy fix
Just highly invest in the police and train them to shoot first and ask questions later.
radicalize the migrant populations with leftist groups like "black lives matter"
Have a nice long race war in which the migrant populations ether leaves or dies.
>>
>>68028571
Funnily enough it's not usually not the swedes who buy the swedish flags.
The only swedish people who wave them with nationalistic pride are all upper class fennoswedes living in manors on finnish coast.

If American flag symbolizes Freedom, the swedish flag is a flag of progressive ideals and social justice and that's why people are buying them.

It's funny how they look at swedish landscape and houses and think "This is what a true left-wing liberal society looks like." despite the fact that most of that shit was either influenced or outright built by swedish monarchy.
>>
File: 1452039052003.png (122 KB, 781x710) Image search: [Google]
1452039052003.png
122 KB, 781x710
I hope there will be finnish speaking unit when swedenistan runs out of moneys and muzzies start aping around.
>>
>>68029785
>If American flag symbolizes Freedom, the swedish flag is a flag of progressive ideals and social justice and that's why people are buying them.

What? The progressives hates the flag. It is mostly rednecks who buys flags here.

Stop fooling the burgers Pekka.
>>
>>68027829
>Denmark joins and cucks Swedens access to the North sea
>>
File: sad pepertisan.png (125 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
sad pepertisan.png
125 KB, 805x1000
>>68019063

>Most of today's less developed countries such as Cuba, Mexico, the Baltic countries
>less developed countries such as Cuba, Mexico, the Baltic countries
>less developed Baltic countries
>>
>>68029600
Easier fix is to make all asylum seekers fill out a 10 pages of forms.
The catch is that all those forms are only available in finnish and you'll have to refill the forms if you make a grammatical error.
Naturally they also need to be filled out in finnish as well.

That's only for applying for asylum.
There's different forms for each when you're requesting for shelter, food or medical treatment.

Also, whenever you apply for something, you need to bring copies of previously filled forms or if you've lost those, you gotta refill them again and wait for 2-8 days until your files have been updated and then you can copy them again.

I'd say that by the end of the year, most of them have went back to fight for their fucking countries because even death is preferable to cold war era finnish bureaucracy.
>>
>>68030283
Don't get me wrong, it's not the swedish progressives who buy them.
It's the foreign ones who think that Sweden is an utopia of love, tolerance and progressive ideals.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.