[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My company is transferring me to Cape Town How fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 766x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 766x582
My company is transferring me to Cape Town

How fucked am I?
>>
Kinda fucked
>>
>>68015264
yes
>>
Let us know when you get there.
>>
>>68015264
Chimptown/10
>>
Nice knowing you man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iPVXAEnCL0
>>
Quit IMO.

Especially if you have family.

Not worth it. Not even if they offer combat zone pay scale.

Hell, sue the employer for trying to endanger your life and well being in this way.
>>
>>68015264
quit the job
the company is going bankrupt anyways..
>>
>>68015264
Transferring from where?
>>
>>68015264
Better start taking PrEP now.
>>
>>68015264
Are you white? If so, don't go, just quit. You'll be either attacked and bullied your whole time there or killed.
>>
>>68015264
Whites are being absolutely genocided in South Africa since the end of Apartheid.

Don't do it man. Not if you value your life.
>>
>>68015264

Ask for a transfer to Detroit, MI. It's the same thing (ie 80% black), but you'll save on travel costs going there, and shipping costs for a bullet-ridden corpse once it's done with you.
>>
If they are paying you enough (make sure in your currency, as bad as canadian dollar is you are switzerland compared to South Africunts) it won't be that bad.
Capetown is actually beautiful with table mountain, the sea, etc.. Just don't go outside the Western Cape. I assume you will be going to help close out whatever assets your company has there bc the place is about to go Zim level when their credit rating is downgraded in June.
>>
>>68015264

Dont listen to the other idiots itt, cape town is awesome, just as long as you stay in the white areas
>>
>>68015264
Cape Town is just like any Canadian city

just more liberal

I dont think youll even see a south african there unless you go to t he bad parts of the city.
>>
>>68015789
Somewhere in Canada, so probably majority white with some Asians.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 99x125
>>68016248
>>
>>68015264
You will end up with your head chopped off. Hope you don't have a wife to get raped by nogs or children to get raped and killed by them.
>>
It's like Jurassic Park. Just don't leave the compound and you'll be ok. If your job is half important and your company half decent you'll get a house in a walled off rich-only compound and a driver who takes you to the office and doesn't make stops. You probably won't see a single black person.
>>
>>68015405
>>68015675
>>68015859
>>68015915
>>68016063
>>68016608
>>68016611
You people are confusing capetown with the rest of south africa

This is Capetown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyUsWVMukT0

This is the rest of south africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
>>
File: 105.jpg (20 KB, 272x292) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
20 KB, 272x292
>>68017409

Hey South Africanon, can you enlighten us as to what your day to day life is like?

What is the normal interaction with the native negroid populace like?
Are the memes true and it's like a warzone there or do the blacks just keep to their own?
Are you personally racist towards the blacks there because of how they treat whites?
And finally, how'd you end up in SA? Were you born there or there for work?

Thanks for any insight.
>>
>>68015264
Least it's not Johann
>>
>>68015264
Cape Town is the civilised bit that South Africans show off to the rest of the world, it's fine.
>>
>>68018427
OP you are in mining right?

Dont fucking go.
>>
>>68015264
Quit and get a nice secure bluecuck job as a carpenter or something
>>
>>68018411
The way people handle it depends a lot on how/where they were raised, and where they are now. Some places really are like a warzone, but where I am its not THAT bad.

>What is the normal interaction
Tell the ones that work for me on the farm what to do, Handle the ones living on my farms requests (wanting to building more mudhuts, wanting water for their cattle,), mostly by telling them no.

Drive to the nearest town, trying not to hit the schoolchildren waiting for the bus that have this annoying game they play where they try to get as close as posible to the car as you drive past at 100km/h (and then if you hit them its your fault). Play chicken with all the blacks who drive on the wrong side of the road.

Get to town, drive slowly onto to main road to avoid the raw sewage running down the street splashing on my car, if it is a Monday drive around the one street that has a bar because the whole street will be full of broken beer bottles from the weekend. drive around all the loitering blacks and try to find a parking space with none sitting in it.

Now in the parking space I can start putting away anything that might entice a nigger into breaking into my car, so I take my gun, cellphone, any change and so on. Put a coat over larger items to hide it from sight, get out, lock the car. Make sure its locked ,and go to the shop.

Once back, tip the carguard who looked after my car to make sure it didnt get stolen, and drive back home, doding all the minitaxis and other black veacles who dont know how to use headlites, indicators, or any road rules.
>>
>>68020281
>Are the memes true
The are fucking everywhere, and they want free stuff from the whites all the time. Either by protesting, then burning what the whites have already given them in protest, or just by taking it.

>Are you personally racist
Ive been racist since the days of apartheid (born here), I realy tried not to be, but you can only interact with them so much before realizing that 9/10 of them are complete idiots that cant follow the most basic command and they have no sense of higene (even if you build them toilets and showers and try to educate them, they will still not use it).
>>
Apartheid 2.0 when?
>>
>>68015264
Quit. Immediately.
>>
>>68020281
>>68020333

kek and people here complain about life when the wifi goes out.

Stay safe out there anon.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.