[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the "white male" problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 0.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
How do we fix the "white male" problem?
>>
File: 1458259859115.jpg (98 KB, 592x800) Image search: [Google]
1458259859115.jpg
98 KB, 592x800
>"white male" problem

Don't know that one but I've been struggling to figure out the solution to the "FUCKING white male" dilemma
>>
"You're a white male!"
"Thank you."
>>
>>68014546
WEW
>>
>>68014546
why not
>>
https://youtu.be/jRwKJDZQqFk

enjoy some cuckstep
>>
>>68014546
Are you kitten meow?
>>
>>68014546
I was seriously trying to fix fucking white man problem and you had to ruin everything

roll
>>
>>68014546
rollering
>>
>>68014435
Cull
>>
by killing whites
not that hard
>>
File: 4echin.jpg (209 KB, 999x1007) Image search: [Google]
4echin.jpg
209 KB, 999x1007
>>68014435

~ master [alpha] must be named [id]
~ human* classification pending.
>>
>>68014654
whoever made this has some crazy videoediting skills
>>
found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpbbTG2BaI

is that really him? he looks much younger in the video, than the person on the protest
>>
>>68018048
>talks about mother
>says "All my life I was unable to please her"
this dude has some serious problems

also, this is what happens when you grow up without a father
>>
File: valknut.jpg (73 KB, 1181x1835) Image search: [Google]
valknut.jpg
73 KB, 1181x1835
>>68014435
As a white, heterosexual, western man I fully recognize my collective guilt I have bestowed upon mother earth and all other races and ethnicities.

In an effort to make past injustices right, I therefore INSIST to separate between my people, the worst of all humankind, and the rest of the world. To stop further infringement of non-white, non-western values, all non-whites are now permitted to leave Europe this instant and live freely and prosperous in their native homes of Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America.

We horrible Whites will stay among ourselves. We will not only separate in terms of location, but also economically, militarily, and in every other possible human way.

Very soon, the non-white, non-western world will once again flourish to the great heights of wealth, human rights, human welfare and overall happiness it once achieved, before white western men destroyed it all.

Again, I am deeply sorry, and as a first token of reparation, I will help the first non-white person I see to pack their bags and get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>68014435
Take up arms against us. We are dying to kick jew teeth in.
>>
>>68014435
>How do we fix the "white male" problem?

By taking steps to insure there are always enough white males around for everyone.

Don't worry, as long as we white males exist, humanity will thrive and prosper.
>>
>>68014546
Nice meme friend. Also roll
>>
>>68017666

>cutting up the clip is crazy video editing

wew lad
>>
File: pen·i·tence.png (701 KB, 1252x862) Image search: [Google]
pen·i·tence.png
701 KB, 1252x862
>>68014435
Don't marry them.
>>
>>68014546
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE BRETON
>>
>>68014654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um03_6VIQ90
>>
Simple. Separate white people to their own nation and now they won't bother anyone. They can have a wall around it so they won't be able to oppress anyone else.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.