[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to tell you a story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Eagle3.jpg (227 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Eagle3.jpg
227 KB, 1280x960
This message exists for archive purposes only<<<

Ser. 1330A9

PLEASE SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL CITIZENS 19 March 2016

The Ventriloquist and his Dummies.

Once upon a time there was a candidate named Trump. Lots and lots of people believed that if elected, he would change the world. This meme gathered so much momentum that by November, martial law had been in place nationwide for 6 weeks.

Eventually it seeped into the psyche of the citizens that Trump would actually create change, good or bad, if elected everything would change.

Then he was elected. And then nothing happened. And then everyone forgot about it and went back to sleep.

The true extent of the U.S. Economy is literally, and by design, incalculable. If citizens understood this, they would not accept their current standard of living.

It seems ironic that humans from this time elected leaders which had distinguished themselves in the "acting" profession. P.T. Barnum put it simply enough when he said "People want to be fooled".

If we are not yet getting through to you, that doesn't matter. The inevitable takes place during the summer, believing or doubting is no longer "optional". The intel is the key.

3 questions are asked:

Is it likely that 2 people, who are married to each other. both happen to be the best qualified individual to run the most vast organization known?

Is it likely that during a series of games of Poker, that your "face" is as important as your "hand"?

Does it seem likely that a citizen who constantly needs to brag actually has the most to be proud of?

I now address the citizens of this time:

The practical political system which you believe exists is a well-constructed stage performance. The practical political system which you believe exists is a well-constructed stage performance.
The practical political system which you believe exists is a well-constructed stage performance.

This information will be followed by a Signal.
>>
>>68013091
Nice proxy faggot
>>
>>68013091
Shut the fuck up retard or I'll come to whatever shit suburb you live in and ill bottle you
>>
File: 1325622564004.png (631 KB, 715x579) Image search: [Google]
1325622564004.png
631 KB, 715x579
>>68013091
>>68013179
>>
>>68013337
>>68013253
>>68013179
>>68013091
jesus christ is it primetime for australia or what
>>
>>68013091
DELETE THAT PIC
>>
>>68013253
This message exists for Archive purposes only<<<
The practical political system which you believe exists is a well-constructed stage performance. The practical political system which you believe exists is a well-constructed stage performance.
The practical political system which you believe exists is a well-constructed stage performance.
>>
>>68013488
Get off the ice, m8.
>>
>>68013091
THAT PICTURE IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE, DELETE IT NOW!
>>
>>68013091
>>68013488
What the fuck are you samefagging for smhfam these slide threads
>>
File: getout.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
getout.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>
>>68013091 >>68013488

cringe (you)
>>
>>68013662
This message is being transmitted from what was originally Fort Lauderdale<<<
>>
>>68014107
We are looking for the special someone.
>>
>>68014359
>fort lauderdale

hi tampa here
i am that special someone
>>
File: wtau.gif (39 KB, 343x256) Image search: [Google]
wtau.gif
39 KB, 343x256
>>68013091
>The practical political system which you believe exists is a well-constructed stage performance.
Even a shitposting Australian tells the truth once in a blue moon.
>>
>>68013253

fugg!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.