[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Turkey being part of the NATO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: large.jpg (139 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
139 KB, 500x539
What does /pol/ think about Turkey being part of the NATO?
>>
>>68012631
liability
>>
>>68012631
Better nato ally than russian ally.
>>
>>68012631
Another mouth to feed.
>>
File: 4ZYmi.jpg (35 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
4ZYmi.jpg
35 KB, 426x333
>>68012631
not a fan
>>
>>68012631
La cucaracha
La cucaracha
ya no puede caminar
>>
>>68012631
We wanted them in NATO because it's a great launch platform for intermediate range ballistic missiles into Russia

Also very important air base
>>
>>68012631
>NATO still existing more than 20 years after the end of the cold war
>>
>>68012631

~ what color is *Turkey?

[ripe]
>>
One picture of a good looking Turkish woman does not mean shit. They will soon have her in a niqab anyway. It is a big mistake trusting them.
>>
disgusting
>>
File: 113puu[1].jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
113puu[1].jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>68012631
I don't know why they're allowed to still be in. They're holding other NATO members hostage by threaten to flood them with Turks and people from Syria and Afghanistan that's just as bad as turks.
>>
Not favorably, we should have allied ourselves with russia-syria-iran instead.
>tfw wrong side of history.
>>
Why is a nation with no connection to the North Atlantic part of NATO?
>>
>>68012967
>cold war
>end
>>
>>68013357
This was a common debate arounf late 40's If you want to read about the subject, but the participation in the Korean War cemented the Turkish place in Nato.
>>
>>68012631
Unless they have access to deployable poisoined cockroaches that will go and eat and shit on the food of the enemy, they can suck my RAID
>>
File: Tuba Büyüküstün.jpg (21 KB, 387x450) Image search: [Google]
Tuba Büyüküstün.jpg
21 KB, 387x450
>>68012631

most important us ally
>>
>>68012631
It's ok because they control the Sea of Marmara, thus controlling acces to the Black Sea. That way they can lock up the complete Black Sea fleet of Russia.

On the other hand it is a dictatorship which sucks.
>>
>>68012967
>Does not know anything about NATO.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.