[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who not voting this year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: mfw.jpg (34 KB, 480x312) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
34 KB, 480x312
Who not voting this year?
>>
tfw illegal in Australia and don't need to vote :^)

Auscucks btfo when literally FORCED to vote
>>
Reasons Why Donald Dump will NOT win the general election

55 Million Hispanic Americans:
Large MAJORITY will not vote Dump

ALL 6 Million Muslim faith Americans: For Dumps poorly educated voters, Muslim is a religion NOT a race

MAJORITY OF 162 Million women in America who find his comments about women Vilely Reprehensible

MAJORITY OF 36 Million Disabled Americans who viewed his mockery of a disabled journalist and were deeply disturbed. Not to mention that fact that he mocked Senator John McCain saying "He's no war hero" and he himself Dodged the Draft

MAJORITY of Americans who ALREADY know that AMERICA IS GREAT

Last but not least: The MAJORITY OF Americans who have enough common sense
And who are determined to challenge the politics of prejudice and show there is now more at stake than just the White House.
IT'S OUR MORAL RESPONSIBILITY!
>>
Took me 3 minutes to pause my hentai fapping walk across the street, write "Klassiskt liberala partiet" on the ballot, go back home and resume the fapping.

Not sure if its worth voting next time around, Ill see.
>>
>>68011558
Shillary goes to jail, rato is sent back to Canada, fell the Bern is now crispy, only god tier trump is left.
>>
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
R
U
M
P

T
R
U
M
P

T
R
U
M
P
>>
This gonna be the first time I bother voting. Might help make a difference for once.
>>
>>68011276
I'm on the fence about Trump. Sometimes I like him and am willing to defend him, but sometimes he does or says something that I simply cannot justify.

But more importantly I don't like how he seems to not be well informed on issues. He uses vague language and general statements at all his debates and rallies that makes it seem like he doesn't know what he's talking about. A recent example, at the last debate when the topic was on Cuba. He kept saying that what we have is a "bad deal" with Cuba, and that he would make a "good deal" as President, never going into specifics in either case. Even the audience caught on and started to groan.

When he's specific about things that he very clearly knows a lot about, he's amazing. I really enjoy all his policies that are on his website, but the way he speaks in public makes me think if they're actually his policies or if his staff wrote them up for him.
>>
>>68011276
For the same reason I don't watch sports.
>>
File: fbimurder.jpg (35 KB, 319x399) Image search: [Google]
fbimurder.jpg
35 KB, 319x399
I would've voted had Jim Webb still been running.

But alas he isn't.
>>
File: 787777.png (1 MB, 1022x764) Image search: [Google]
787777.png
1 MB, 1022x764
>>68011276
I'm not allowed to vote Trump for god emperor.
>>
>>68011558
sources on all of those claims
>>
I can't believe America are actually going to pass up this opportunity to vote Trump into the White House. Every betting site has Clinton beating Trump in the general election.
>>
>>68011376
my roomate forgot to vote today.. Im going to laugh when his fine comes in the mail
>>
>>68011558
>For Dumps poorly educated voters, Muslim is a religion NOT a race
So why is Trumps ban on muslims entering the country seen as racist?
>>
>>68011558
Kek, go tell that shit to your wife's boyfriend.
>>
>>68011276
I'm not. In my 12 years as a voting elible person I voted once when I was 18 for John Kerry. Had no clue about politics though.

Then I was going to vote for Bob Barr but didn't have the time. Then... I just haven't voted since then. I don't plan on voting for anyone coming up.

Who's the libertarian candidate this year? Maybe if I feel like it i'll throw him/her the vote
>>
File: k..jpg (67 KB, 297x321) Image search: [Google]
k..jpg
67 KB, 297x321
>>68011558
Ha
>This race is all the same and won't vote
>This race is all the same and hate him
>This race disliked one thing he said and will be grouped together and never have a different opinion.
Oh btw Trump is a racist. And segregation is bad. Liberals use racism as a political platform not Trump.
>>
>>68011276
Degenerates
>>
>>68011276
Those who do not want to vote should be forced to run
>>
>>68011276

VOTE TRUMP or perish in the Cleansing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.