[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 416x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 416x640
How do other foreigners feel about the U.S Presidential candidates or do you even care at all? (Pic unrelated)
>>
Make it great again pupper
>>
>>68010833
I believe that Trump is the real deal and has a master plan to M A G A and I hope that he inspires us and the rest of Europe to believe in ourselves again one day.
>>
>>68010833
You see, when brit elections are going you faggots do the same thing, its just because there are more American people on 4chan, so there are a lot more people interested.
how it feel to be a minority yuropoor?
>>
>>68010833
You have been visited by the fashion baron of dogs.
You will be blessed with great fashion sense and incredible deals on clothing but only if you reply
Stay slick pupper
>>
>>68010833
MAGA
>>
I just hope your glorious emperor wins
>>
>>68010833
Not really. Whoever wins we get lulz. If trump wins, the SJW tears will be delicious. If shillary wins, the /pol/tard tears will be delicious. These are truly entertaining times.
>>
>>68010833
I hate all of them desu.
I used to kind of like bernie but then he revealed just how much of a liberal cunt he is. Then I thought rubio was an ok choice but he left the race.
Trump will never win against hillary/bernie and Cruz seems corrupt even for a politician.

Glad I don't have to vote.
>>
File: 1371646730001.jpg (162 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1371646730001.jpg
162 KB, 640x480
I work at a serious company and all the bosses say they like Trump.
We don't talk about it but the topic comes up like once or twice a month.

They also talked once about how Bernie is like our own disastrous left-wing government and he's giving students fake hopes to steal their votes (because US colleges are so expensive) and would destroy the country if elected, like it happened to us.

They have never expressed an opinion on other candidates, I mean who gives a fuck about Clinton or Cruz? Nobody even likes them, they just vote for them out of fear of change
>>
>>68010833
Racist fascist bigot, what's favsim again? He's Hitler yeah.
>>
No one in my social circle cares. They think Trump is a joke, but my friends are pretty blue-pilled so I expect that kind of thing from them.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>68013086
Bernie is this election's Obama except Obama had the black vote and was a lot more competent than Sanders.

Bernie is basically an old as fuck idealist that has never experienced his ideas outside of going to the USSR in the 80s. He has never actually changed much and wouldn't have the spine to try and push for his ideas in congress.

He's been getting really on edge lately too. He's been walking out on interviews if they piss him off with questions that he doesn't like and going to really fringe voting communities like reserves.
>>
How do other foreigners feel about Margaret Thatcher, Elizabeth Windsor, and David Cameron??? I feel that we need to focus on what foreigners think about other people's countries for no apparent reason :O
>>
File: Black vote.png (24 KB, 630x358) Image search: [Google]
Black vote.png
24 KB, 630x358
>>68013574
>except Obama had the black vote
Obama did not have the black vote any more than any other establishment Democrat candidate

Blacks are sheep, herded by their leaders, who do exactly as they are told by the people who protect them and give them a reason to exist.
>>
It would seem that you are fucked no matter which one you choose. But with Trump, at least we (you probably not so much) will have some very good entertainment. Been following the whole "show" pretty close.
>>
>>68010833
I'm all in for Trump because i hate political correctness, but the second place in my heart goes for Bernie because i hate America (as a state, not people) and i want to watch it burn
>>
>>68010833
Trump is like our "God Emperor"
- many promises without realization of them
as bonus. we got psychiatric sick defense Minister and other idiotic dumb asses.
I don't think, Trump can realize much of them what hi promise.

But Hillary isn't better, she has no plan what to do.
>>
>>68013790
I'm talking more so in comparison to Bernie. Blacks are overwhelmingly democrat voters. I'd be interested to see Hillary's black voter demographic in comparison to Obama's since they were both establishment candidates when they were both running.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.