[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cold countries > Hot countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: hotandcold.png (1 MB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
hotandcold.png
1 MB, 1000x700
You can't deny this.

The white man's home is in the north.
>>
>>68009158
Yeah, also ask your balls how they feel in the cold.
>>
>>68009158

cold countries suck cock, we all get depression for 6 months of the year and those months are truly hell
>>
>>68009158
explain sweden faggot
>>
>>68009278

We aren't a cold country.
>>
>>68009278
Hot countries suck balls. We're depressed all year round, and we sweat.
>>
>>68009244
Comfy. Unlike you faggots, we don't shave our balls.
>>
>>68009393
>Britain
>not cold
pick one, fucker
>>
File: no jew.jpg (22 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
no jew.jpg
22 KB, 452x523
>>68009326
>>
>>68009393

You could say Scotland is. But England is just damp and mild all year round.
>>
File: 1458223077612.jpg (47 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
1458223077612.jpg
47 KB, 552x390
>>68009418
>we re depressed all year round
Thats not because of the climate,its because you re asian
>>
>>68009469
You ain't even real slavs, Slovenia. Go suck Austrias or Italy's dick.
>>
>>68009158
Can't get jungle fever in Alaska.
>>
>not having enough land in your country to pick living in a hot or cold region

I prefer dryness and cold winters/perfect summers so I live in Colorado.

If I ever decide I like he weather better, I move one state southwest and end up in Arizona.

Truly the U.S. is GOAT
>>
Correct.

Also, spatial intelligence is strongly correlated with your ancestral distance from the equator. Being in a resource-scarce environment means you need to locate food efficiently, with good vision for spotting resources in a desolate landscape. This translates to mathematical ability (and social autism) thousands of years later.

If you remove spatial intelligence from IQ evaluations, most humans from the same socioeconomic background are the same.
>>
File: 1442351167979.jpg (220 KB, 1024x1013) Image search: [Google]
1442351167979.jpg
220 KB, 1024x1013
>MFW live in glorious America
>MFW live in the glorious southern states
>MFW Confederate States of America is best states of America
>But MFW we have 1 week of spring them jump immediately to 105 degree summers with 90% humidity from April to October
>MFW walking to the mailbox and back costs a gallon of ball sweat
>>
>>68009781
>glorious southern states

North Carolina and Tennessee are nice. Every other southern state is shit.
>>
>>68009663
You ignore that minorities are genetically suited for such warm climates.

If you live in a warm climate, non northern people will ALWAYS flock to your country if you are economically successful. Even UAE, who treats their indians and filips like shit, get thousands of guest workers who then try to stay.

Cold climates are the last bastion for northern people, anywhere else is lost to equatorial people who breed like jungle rabbits.
>>
>>68009781
See
>>68009987
You short sighted fuck
>>
>>68009158

>Muh nords

>Muh Skyrim

No, fuck off. Imperial is master race.

All great civilizations are middle ground

>Helenistic Greece
>Alexander's empire
>Persia
>Babylon
>Rome

Imperial master race
>>
>>68009478
No, we really aren't a cold country. Scandinavia is cold.

Britain & Ireland is just shitty rain all the time.
>>
File: 1457835309175.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1457835309175.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>68009244
have you ever worn warm clothes?
>>
>>68009540
Coming from a gypsy nation, that's strong.
>>
>>68009158
Guess what, with all that natural privilege, you haven't done shit. Personally, what have you done for the civilization you're in? Don't tell me about other's achievements and accomplishments, what have (YOU) done?
>>
>>68010032
>>68009987
>running away from the fight

Absolute faggotry

It's like the fags on here who are >muh rural is better, live in the middle of nowhere. Cities were once white as well, but faggots like you lot ran at the first sign of minorities instead of reshaping the city to be white-friendly again. You want to be able to relax in warm regions again? Then fuckig pitch in, don't run like cowards with tails tucked between your legs. Eventually there will be nowhere to run

Remember that even the god emperor himself is from a city
>>
>>68009983

I'm in GA but wanting to move to TN.

I just can't find a spot in TN that has fewer niggers than ATL and is in or near the mountains.

I'm not going to move from one nigger infested place straight to another just for a mountain breeze.

Where can I go in TN that is scenic and pretty looking but devoid of niggers?
>>
Snow is love snow is life
>>
>>68010338
>devoid of niggers?

In the south? Nowhere.

TN is good in spite of nogs, not because it doesn't have them.
>>
>>68010496

I just know near the Mississippi is all nigger, and Chatanooga is all nigger. What is Eastern TN like? I'm guessing since it's near the Carolinas....its all nigger
>>
>>68009158
I'd prefer 80+ degree weather. Cold weather makes me sluggish and lazy.
>>
>>68009987
Yeah you're right. The cold Germany, Britain and Sweden sure are a bastion of whiteness. Oh wait.
>>
File: zima.jpg (151 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
zima.jpg
151 KB, 1000x667
>cold countries
>>
Bavaria FTW

We get the best of both worlds. Best climatic zone.
>>
>>68010308
You are short sighted and see things as single battles to be won and lost. Breeding rates are terrible for northern people, you can't fight against that without genocide, which is functionally impossible due to nuclear weapons.

The best option is to make the world more resource scarce and plunge it into an ice age.

Minorities don't chase areas into cold climates. Despite the memes, arabs will never last in Sweden as a culture. I know Somalis in my state Maine and theu generally want to move to Cali or Florida eventually, and get the fuck out of Maine.

There is only nowhere to run if climate change heats up the earth, otherwise we are fine in cold places.
>>
>>68009244
warmth kills sperm
>>
Florida here start shivering whenever it gets below 70. I prefer 90+
>>
>>68009158
>white girl with 2 swarthy fellows and a busted swollen purple eye
so where is sweden?
>>
>>68010178

Skyrim is for the Nords imperial scum! Go suck the high elves balls!
>>
I'll take -20c over 40c any time.

t. been in both before
>>
CANADIAN PRIDE
WORLD WIDE
>>
It's 8 degrees here and the sky is cloudy. Feels good.jpeg
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.