[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actress Jenna Fischer, known for Pam on The Office is being exposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1458361789465.png (652 KB, 619x637) Image search: [Google]
1458361789465.png
652 KB, 619x637
Actress Jenna Fischer, known for Pam on The Office is being exposed as a radical racist.
JUST

>Actress Rashida Jones was originally intended to remain a main cast member after the conclusion of the 3rd season.[63] However, Jones opted to drop out of the series after a series of threats had been made against her, most likely by a member of either the cast or the crew of the show.[64][65] "There were some terrible, terrible things said to me in notes left all around the set. They insulted me in many ways; from my family, to my love life, to my behavior, and my appearance. I mean, they weren't just 'you suck'. I can deal with 'you suck'. No, these notes were... they were truly vile. Disturbing. I really don't understand why someone would do so things, and for so long, too." Jones said in an interview in 2014, a year after the show's finale.[66] According to some sources, some of the "messages" left for Jones contained phrases such as "race mixed boy stealer", "remember the KKK", "slut says what?", "all life is pain", "you're never safe", "I watch you and your boyfriend sleep", "stay away from Jim", " 'Rashida Jones'? More like 'Rashida fucking dead because she should've stayed away from god's gift and should have not touched him also she's a nigger', and 'I don't like you' ". [67] [68] [69] [70] [71] [72] [73] [74] [75] An investigation was started, but the perpetrator was never identified.[76] [77] John Krasinski, who played the character Jim, discovered that the notes were all written with the same sparkle-metallic-purple ink actress Jenna Fisher, Pam on the show, used to write with. This was used as a lead in the investigation. However, another user of this unusual ink was never found.[78]
>>
>>68008798
this meme just isn't funny enough to sustain such a wall of text.

All in all, step it up senpai.
>>
File: Kay Kay Kay.png (357 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
Kay Kay Kay.png
357 KB, 500x495
source?
>>
>>68008798
not pam :(
>>
>>68008926
shit /tv/ meme about pam from the office being in love with jim from the office irl
>>
wow. so sad. I believe you so please don't post a source. wow
>>
>>68008798
Rashida Jones has been trying to ride the "I'm ethnic" train for a while now. It would be easy for her to buy a pen similar to Fischer's and write the notes herself. Jones should submit the notes along with samples of her handwriting to an expert for analysis. While I would be amused to find out that Fischer is a racist, the risk/reward ratio for her is rather poor while it is very good for Jones. Fischer getting caught would end her career. Jones being able to cry racism benefits her career.
>>
>>68008798
Jenna is in love with John in real life and is a psycho about him.
>>
>>68008798
Rashida is half kike, what makes you trust her word?
>>
>>68008798
so she wrote nasty things to her self and tried collecting victim sympathy points
>>
>>68008798
Black people who think they're victims tend to find reasons to be. Coincidentally, jews who think all white people are Nazis somehow magically find swastikas spray-painted on their property, as if by pure luck :^)
>>
>>68008798
kek/10 but just a tad long.

Make it shorter and lose the shit about John. Make it more subtle.
>>
>>68009209
>>
Low quality thread

OP kill yourself
>>
>>68008798

> "stay away from Jim"

Fakes shit I've ever read. Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>68009254
>is a psycho about him.

More on this, how crazy did she get?
>>
>>68010631
Very. Nobody knows the true extent of it but it has torn her marriage apart.
>>
>>68008898
This. It was mildly funny
>>
>>68008798
>'I don't like you'

FUCKING GAMERGATE HARRASSING STRONG PROUD WOMYN
>>
>>68010778

Don't make me google it anon, put on your greentext storytelling hat
>>
>>68008798
>radical racist

AND YET IT'S SO TOLERANT FOR MUDSLIMES TO BEHEAD CHRISTIANS

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT PRAY WE NEVER MEET IN A BAR
>>
Damn I wanted this to be real, I knew it was a meme beforehand but if the meme ended up being real it would be mind-blowing.
>>
>>68008798
Based as all hell. Someone post the lingerie gif now please.
>>
I had a gf with multiple personality disorder that used to send herself threatening emails.

Sounds like a shit made up meme, but if the accusations are real, and the shit is too ridiculous to be believed, that's usually the explanation. Multiple personality shenanigans.
>>
File: spiederman.png (60 KB, 144x222) Image search: [Google]
spiederman.png
60 KB, 144x222
when i was a kid, on christmas eve my father used to turn into a gargantuan boar, run to the north pole and bring a christmas tree back, personally from Santa Claus.

you need evidence, that this ever happened?
if you need proof you are a racist shitlord.
>>
I'd bet the farm that Jones wrote it for attention and sympathy. I had an ex girlfriend who used to do the same shit to try and deflect and garner sympathy from me. It's a typical woman tactic. She lied about being stalked by her ex boyfriend.

Women are just fucking crazy.
>>
>>68012217
She was faking that shit for attention senpai
>>
>>68008798
>I don't like you
10/10
>>
>>68008798
>written with the same sparkle-metallic-purple ink

If true, how fucking stupid do you have to be?

Also,
>written with the same sparkle-metallic-purple ink
>hateful phrases written in sparkle ink

Sounds like an ironic joke.
>like omg like wouldn't it be funny to see some racist shit written in purple sparkle ink?
>lol

Whatever.
>>
File: 1452228592943.png (20 KB, 588x195) Image search: [Google]
1452228592943.png
20 KB, 588x195
>>68008798
Well at least she's a republican.
>>
>>68009254

Bump for info
>>
File: 1452228592944.png (25 KB, 589x233) Image search: [Google]
1452228592944.png
25 KB, 589x233
Looks like there's a real possibility she might be a shitposter on /pol/
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.