[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw rest of world will laugh at us if we voted for Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x449
> tfw rest of world will laugh at us if we voted for Donald Trump as our president

We don't want to be the laughing stock of the world do we Ameribros?
>>
>past presidents kept fucking around in the middle east for no reason
>not all ready a laughing stock
>>
I'd laugh at you more if you voted for crazy bitch or spineless cuck Sanders.
>>
So? Who gives a shit what a bunch of faggot Europoor leftists think? They're too busy sucking Muslim dick to pay attention to us anymore anyways.
>>
>>68008589

I thought Americans didn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks
>>
>>68008589
we dont care
>>
File: 3520819197.gif (570 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3520819197.gif
570 KB, 500x281
We already are the laughing stock of the world
>>
File: fat.jpg (193 KB, 553x780) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
193 KB, 553x780
>>68008589

Caring what the rest of the world thinks is soooo '90s.
>>
>>68008589

We're laughing at the rest of the world. Who gives a fuck what they think.
>>
>>68008589
>tfw the average French retards are supporting Clinton and are hating Trump because journalists told them to do so.
>>
>>68008589
Fuck off.

I'd laugh at the US infinitely more if they elected anyone else. Trump is based.

Sage
>>
>>68008589
you will be laughed at if you willingly allow the evil harpy that is Hillary to become president

only the media, cucks and select minorities are against trump
>>
>>68008932
>I thought Americans didn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks

We don't, only liberals --liberals aren't American- do.
>>
don't care
>>
We would probably laugh if you voted for hillary as well. If you voted for bernie sanders on the other hand, then you would become a normal civilized country, but that won't happen.
>>
>caring about being laughed at by someone who's being raped by a third-world immigrant every day

o i am laffin
>>
>>68008589
Europe is literally destroying itself by not only importing but PAYING for muslims to destroy their countries

why the fuck would we care about Europe?
>>
File: Coop Megas Big Red Button.gif (725 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Coop Megas Big Red Button.gif
725 KB, 300x225
>>68008589
>tfw rest of world will laugh at us if we voted for Donald Trump as our president

Wait for 2018. They won't be laughing then.

>But I will be.
>>
>>68008589
The world cheered when you voted for Obama and look how well that turned out.
>>
>>68008589
If this is the best argument you can come up with against a candidate in an open democratic election you may want to reconsider your position.
>>
File: counterthatbitch.jpg (35 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
counterthatbitch.jpg
35 KB, 312x445
>>68008589

I won't laugh over here. I will completely approve of Trump as Prez.
>>
File: 1281618372114.png (136 KB, 202x281) Image search: [Google]
1281618372114.png
136 KB, 202x281
The fuck are you on about OP?

If you vote in Donald Trump I will literally kill my own family in the name of the dark elder God of border hopping to try and get IN to America.

For real m8. A lot of us like The Don, stop being daft.
>>
>>68008960
People used to think the US was good back then now it can't even send its own astronauts into space and relies on Russian rockets from the 60s.
>>
File: 1458151213486.png (2 MB, 873x1160) Image search: [Google]
1458151213486.png
2 MB, 873x1160
>>68008589
> tfw rest of world will laugh at us if we voted for Donald Trump as our president
The American government has been worried about the rest of the world for too long now, which is precisely the problem. It's high time that the American government looked after #1 first (their own people) instead of trying to liberate or support every other backwards place on Earth.

Nice b8 though, have a rare Trump.
>>
I surely won't
>>
The rest of the world willingly and knowingly let's mudslimes rape their children because white privilege.

Motherfuck what any of these retards think.
>>
>>68008589
I truly hope that you will vote Trump for your president. I think that it would set motion a larger revolution all across Europe with rising right wing that would send rapefugees back or put them in concentration camps at least. Europes politics are highly influenced by American policies and if greatest super power in the world would elect a man like Trump maybe we can too.
>>
>>68008589
They said the same thing about Ronald Reagan when we elected a movie actor during the height of the Cold War. Remember how that turned out?
>>
>>68008960
>he thinks the scientists that designed and built the rockets to get to the moon used the metric system

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x690
>>68008589
>mfw any American gives a shit about what inferior foreigners think about us
>>
>>68009643

Everyone laughed at us. That whole "Americans are stupid" thing that Europeans had over us was mostly due to that.
>>
I will only be laughing at the liberals tb h
>>
>>68009051
you are not alone
>>
>>68008589
How about you dont blindly follow what the paid off news tells you and actually vote for someone with a successful track record and policies that dont fuck our children out of a future?
>>
I wouldn't give a fuck what some shitty micronations over the pond think about the greatest country on God's green earth if I was American. But I'm not, so what do I know?
>>
And they also thought Onigger was a good choice, so their opinions are irrelevant
>>
The rest of the world can suck my dick. They don't get to have a say in American policy and internal politics.

All this "world police" bullshit needs to end; let the rest of the world take care of themselves and overthrow their own goddamn dictators and fight off terrorists.
>>
>>68008589

t. Reddit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.