[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape...has changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: rwNG9Gf.jpg (15 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
rwNG9Gf.jpg
15 KB, 640x397
Where were you when you realized millions of proud womyn are literally raped every year just by giving birth???
>>
File: 8h5Q7Yp.jpg (373 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
8h5Q7Yp.jpg
373 KB, 1440x2560
>>
File: 1457818662653.png (586 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457818662653.png
586 KB, 900x900
>Waaaaah the doctors saved me and my baby's life!

What is wrong with these people? Would they rather have a dead child?
>>
>>68008326
Upper right one is sorta hot.
>>
These types of women cry wolf so much, it's no wonder people are starting to think they're a joke. It's the equivalent of the race card for blacks.
>>
>>68008248

>>68008326

>women have no struggle in their lives so they have to invent new causes or problems to worry about
>>
>>68008441
>would they rather have a dead child
They're liberals. I doubt they wanted it or care
>>
>>68008248
Some doctors do perform unnecessary c-sections. Its a shame they have to sensationalize that with the rape meme and kill any credibility for their movement.
>>
>>68008441

>stupid people do stupid things

Cue /pol/ rage over stupid people doing stupid things.
>>
>telling a woman to shut up is rape now

When are we going to start killing off these useless skin bags?
>>
>>68008248
>>68008326

i dont get it... what happened?
>>
Leftists are so sane
>>
>>68008248
well, you don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant, so it won't affect you
>>
>>68009294
Only a shitty doctor would perform unnecessary surgery.
>>
>>68008326
I suppose that the new population control method is to abort both the mother and child.
>>
>>68010409
Yea. They are shitty people who happen to be doctors. I have a nurse friend and tells me she has heard doctors talking about doing a c-section on Friday because he didn't want his weekend ruined.

They are by no means a majority. But they exist and these retards are making their victims look like loonies.
>>
File: Arnoldisnotconvinced.gif (3 MB, 353x209) Image search: [Google]
Arnoldisnotconvinced.gif
3 MB, 353x209
A lot of c-sections are ordered because of the umbilical cord, it has a tendency to vary wildly in length, mine was 3 inches long. It also likes to wrap around the necks of babies aswell.

I have a feeling that the people who are spear heading this are the new age natural birth faggots who want to squat it out in the middle of the woods.
>>
>>68009930
>it's a halfcast

burn the coal, pay the toll

it's not like the niggers you fuck for meth money care about the footlong scar across your stomach
>>
>>68008248
I wouldn't say a c section is even remotely close to her vague idea of rape but this does sound fucked up.

BTW obviously they mean they'll drug her when they say "knock out", not hit her.

Labor and delivery sections are indeed pretty fucked up. Thousands of unnecessary c sections are performed every year. If these women don't like it, they should get a midwife.
>>
>>68009811
women now think C sections are rape
>>
>>68008248
>>68008326
>go to hospital for help
>doctors help as they were taught to
>RAPE RAPE RAPE

why are they not giving birth at home on a stack of hay like the cows they are?

Would they rather go back to letting women and/or their babies die at childbirth?
>>
>>68008326
upper right one cannot be rape the nurse is a she
>>
>>68010882
what the fuck????
i'm a doc, this is pure bullshit...
american bullshit i have to add. here in germany many many woman ask for c-sections because they dont want a loose vajayjay after delivering a child...

fuck this stupid world...
>>
Any operation should require consent unless somebody is mentally handicapped and unable to give consent.
>>
>>68011416
not when your life or your child's life is at immediate risk. the law is pretty clear on that. at least here in germany
>>
>>68008326
Yeah well my penis was cut without my consent but you don't see me being a fucking bitch about it.
>>
>>68011411
c-sections are more common in the US, as a supposed doctor you would know this
>>
>>68011877
no i dont know, there's enough i need to know about european medecine i cant bother with american shit too
and it is an american thing regardless of the prevalence of c-sections. no woman here accuses you of rape asfter an emergency cesarian. that is the american shit i'm talking about
>>
File: 1458104397306.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1458104397306.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>68009277
>would they rather have a dead child
>They're liberals. I doubt they wanted it or care
>>
>>68011411
it's the same most places i'm sure, i've heard so many females saying "no way i don't want stretch marks" and shit.
>>
ITT: Cunts who want their 15 minutes.
>>
>>68008248
>>68008326
What is the "rape" in this context?
>>
This is a general malpractice issue, if any of those stories are true then these women have every right to be upset.
>>
A lot of this complaints are legitimate. The problem is the language. Feminists hijacked this and turn into rape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvljyvU_ZGE
>>
File: Caesarean-section-rates.png (36 KB, 723x466) Image search: [Google]
Caesarean-section-rates.png
36 KB, 723x466
>>68012330
>emergency cesarian

how often that happens in europ? In america 50% of births are through c-section. thats hardly an "emergency"
>>
>>68008326
I find it weird that they use the word females instead of women. It doesn't really fit in the language the way the sentence is structured.

>>68013608
There was a man present and a woman was uncomfortable after having sex previously.
It's basically textbook rape. And that fucking textbook is a godsend when you're studying for your rape finals, one in four guys fails the rape finals in college.
>>
She needs to get punched

Stupid women should be euthanized
>>
>>68015305
American females have been bred to have tighter vaginas so that males have more trouble discerning how many partners she has had.
A side effect is that they now have great difficulty giving birth.
>>
>>68008326
that...that isn't how fundal massages work....
>>
>>68015305
he wasn't saying all c-sections are done only due to emergency

but sometimes c-sections are done in an emergency situation where the mother/baby's life is in danger and they can't wait for labor. that's hardly rape. these people are insane.
>>
>>68008978
Boner pls stop
>>
File: source.png (7 KB, 211x394) Image search: [Google]
source.png
7 KB, 211x394
>>68015305
>>
>>68008326
>They cut my vagina three times
Because the alternative would have been to tear your vagina many times worse.
>>
>>68008248
Hahhahaha what the fuck.
these women are funny man
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.