[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the front page of the Israeli tabloid Adelson set up to supp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
the front page of the Israeli tabloid Adelson set up to support Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party, Israel Hayom (Israel Today), has featured fawning coverage of Trump. The newspaper is widely seen in Israel as a megaphone for Adelson’s own views.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=32473

Someone who is Neutral towards Israel does not receive the support of Sheldon Adelson

Someone who is Neutral towards Israel does not cancel a GOP debate so that he can attend American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)

This is Trumps first let down.
>>
File: 1457919435091.jpg (21 KB, 270x300) Image search: [Google]
1457919435091.jpg
21 KB, 270x300
>>68007906
>>
adelson is bibi's friend, making him israel's worst enemy.

In his last election race, bibi payed trump for an endorsment where trump is seen comending bibi for being a strong leader(almost ironic).

Bibi, being the weak pc rat that he is, had draw the line when trump spoke againt muslim immigrants.

Now that those spineless lizards see trump is on course to the white house, he's trying to make peace with his 'friend'.

Sorry for bad english, posting from phone.
>>
>>68009304
What do you mean he had to draw the line?

If your bibi is hated why was he Re elected
>>
>>68009423
He is loved by the retarded brown peasents
>>
>>68009304
>>68009423

Bibi went to the far right to get re-elected he's not pc
>>
>>68009696
Why do u hate him? He's far right isn't that what u Want?
>>
This is a strategic move, the left cannot pull the hitler/nazi card when jews clearly like him.

And that's the biggest thing liberals have against him right now. Screaming fascist and "he's like hitler". Retarded arguments but they work on retards. So Trump is disarming them.
>>
>>68009696
did't bibi say the opposition were bussing in Arabs to vote for them
>>
>>68009844
No one really knows what's his political stance, probably not even himself.

He says and do what ever needed to stay PM, far more dodgy than any gop candidate, he speaks to the brain dead masses and they respect him as a serious man of the big world.

His actual record is no different than the labor party(yes we also have labor here and it's just as bad).
>>
>>68010334
“Arab voters are going to the vote in droves. The Left-wing organizations are bringing them to the polling stations in buses,”
>>
>>68010296
Yeah

>>68009844
I don't. I only want far rightists for Europe and America. I want moderate leftists here.
>>
>>68007906
>Jews suppirting American Hitler
>>
>>68010509
He only does this shit right before election dates and turn SJW a day after, He's widely knows as a coward when it comes down to it, but people have short memory and will vote for him in the next election too.
>>
>>68010659
>>68010049

You're like crazy evangelicals who when provided with facts denying the existence of god make up childish excuses to prove otherwise.

Trump has changed positions again yet again.
>>
File: photo.png (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
6 KB, 100x100
>>68007906
I love trump <3
>>
Trump's neutral stance isn't for Israeli vote.

This is why Jewish business is slimy as fuck. Everything you do incurs the wrath of both conservative and liberal Jews.

You go pro-Israel, anti-zionist conservatives and liberals will get angry. If you leave Israel alone, you still get same magnitude of anger.

Going neutral maybe the best option if you ask me.
>>
Trump has been a kike shill
>>
>>68011351

It's the one thing I loved Trump for, he's the least religious candidate and he brings to the GOP a lot of voters who aren't religious which I think is a good thing for the future of the party.
>>
>>68009696
Isn't that the majority now? Yemen and Sephardic Jews have browned the place up (probably Arabs in their mix too)
>>
>>68012569
Yes, but some of them try to mimic ashkenazi jews to appear as people of class.
They still love Bibi all the same. for them, he appears as an intellectual and knowledgeable man of the big world.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.