[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to economists, free migration would double the world's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1449612450100.jpg (112 KB, 475x686) Image search: [Google]
1449612450100.jpg
112 KB, 475x686
According to economists, free migration would double the world's real GDP. Why are you against open borders, /pol/?
>>
>world GDP is more important than rape and crime

oy vey
>>
Yes, all the services necessary to speak to non-native tongued immigrants regarding not sexually abusing under age girls because they're in some kind of 'sexual emergency', is a really necessary service increasing GDP and making everyone's life much better.
>>
>>68007700
You forgot that it would also:
-prevent any genocide to be committed ever again
-end racism and war
-make our grandsons caramel colored progressive übermenschen
>>
>>68007700
Sure, and I bet it would double the living standards of the 3rd world. However that would also have the result of destroying the living standards of the first world and I personally would rather that not happen. The third world is welcome as long as it can develop on it's own and not by sending off millions of it's poorest to the first world in order to siphon off money and gibemedats back to family back home.
>>
>>68008026
No racism/war
Mass crime, violence and destruction of modern society
>>
I'm not, beyond not letting in known criminals. Obviously our welfare policies would have to be changed as well.

Most people are scared of being out-competed.
>>
>>68007700
PEOPLE BEFORE PROFITS
>>
Source?
>>
>>68008236
I was being sarcastic. The destruction of modern society would be a plus though.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 850x400
>>68008574
I want to either try to save the world with nationalism/Trump or move to israel and watch these goyim burn.

This election needs to hurry up so I can make my choice
>>
>if only people switched places, the amount of wealth would double!

Who wants to come to my house for some get rich musical chairs?
>>
>>68007700
The idea is that immigrates would work for a lower standard of living, thus same amount of work for less pay, however what we've seen from data immigrates usually rely on welfare. So, overall it isn't that great for the economy.
Business that hardly pay taxes can live the life, but the rest of us, it's an abyss.
>>
File: 1453903577885.jpg (147 KB, 1501x844) Image search: [Google]
1453903577885.jpg
147 KB, 1501x844
>>68007700
ask Israel
>>
>>68007700
wouldn't double my income plus inevitable cultural enrichment
>>
>>68007700

Economists have thought that following Keynesian orthodoxy would end the great recession. It only kicked the can and possibly/probably made things worse.

Economists don't know shit.
>>
>>68007700

Inflation.
>>
>>68007700
>free migration would double the world's real GDP
So what?

GDP may double, but that doesn't mean wealth is going to be distributed equally. The actual living standards of the majority will go down and the middle class will disappear. You're basically ushering in the era of global feudalism you dumb piece of shit.

You're going to make less money, everyone you know is going to make less money and the people your dumb commie ass complains about being capitalist fat cats are the only ones whose wealth is actually going to double.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.