[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, what makes Trump a racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1458223508469.jpg (112 KB, 827x1285) Image search: [Google]
1458223508469.jpg
112 KB, 827x1285
True or false:
> Mexico is sending criminals across the border
True or false:
> Jihadist terrorists come from within Muslim populations
True or false:
> The US is at war with ISIS whether we want to be or not
True or false:
> The US has sent too much domestic production overseas, destroying jobs at home
True or false:
> It costs tens of billion to provide welfare for illegal aliens
True or fale:
> That means Mexico isn't paying for it's citizens
True or false:
> Mexico owes the US for what it doesn't pay for it's trespassers

What did I get wrong?
>>
>>68006863
non-Trump supporter here
idk I'm not Mexicos mom
True
True-ish, its not official but we are
True
True if they get it
True
The last one is opinion-based if the first one is false. If your first question is True then this one is also True, if its False its up to opinion on whether or not this one is true.
>>
Mexican isn't a race.

Muslim isn't a race.
>>
File: 1458075272260.png (52 KB, 654x962) Image search: [Google]
1458075272260.png
52 KB, 654x962
>>68006863
>>
File: cost_of_immigration.png (195 KB, 900x1812) Image search: [Google]
cost_of_immigration.png
195 KB, 900x1812
>>68007080
>True if they get it
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
>>
>>68007984
Thank you, as I said I am not a Trump supporter (although my state is already Trump so its irrelevant, I'm voting for the Republican candidate regardless) so I don't know everything about the money math in relation to the illegals, I am just broadly in favor of strengthening the border security.
>>
>>68006863
Illegals aren't eligible for welfare dingus
>>
File: image.jpg (581 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
581 KB, 1024x683
>>68006863
>true or false:
>> Mexico is sending criminals across the border
Drugs and and degenerate assholes(MS-13, rapists and murderers, cartel members,etc)
>True or false:
>> Jihadist terrorists come from within Muslim populations
True and Islam is not compatible with the Western way of life(bacon and ribs, revealing clothes like leggings and short skirts, cold weather)
>True or false:
>> The US is at war with ISIS whether we want to be or not
ISIS is a tumor on the world that needs to be removed
>True or false:
>> The US has sent too much domestic production overseas, destroying jobs at home
The faggots asking for $15 an hour to flip burgers
>True or false:
>> It costs tens of billion to provide welfare for illegal aliens
They can't even apply for services without an SSN but they do cost a lot of money to deport
>True or fale:
>> That means Mexico isn't paying for it's citizens
Illegals sent their American paycheck to Mexico, which means that money isnt spent here
>True or false:
>> Mexico owes the US for what it doesn't pay for it's trespassers
Mexico owes the US
>>
File: grinning yellow cactuar.jpg (21 KB, 380x405) Image search: [Google]
grinning yellow cactuar.jpg
21 KB, 380x405
>>68006863
>what makes Trump a racist?

my feelings.
>>
>>68008156
Their kids are though & that's why they pop out 50 of em
>>
>Problem: Can't figure out why tiny percentage of Muslims are radicalized
>Solution: Ban all Muslims from USA
>Problem: Can't figure out why tiny percentage of white men are rapists
>Solution: Ban all white men from USA
>>
>>68006863
false
true
true
true
false
false
false
>>
>>68008538
all muslims are radical muslims
>>
>>68008538
Muslims actually have organized terrorist groups though. There's no white male equivalent to that
>>
>>68008156
>Illegals aren't eligible for welfare dingus
$6 trillion net, $9 trillion gross over a liftime, genius.

You can read, right?
> http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
>>
All of those are true. What isn't true is the notion that any of that has to do with racial superiority.
>>
>>68008701

you have to go back
>>
Ment to click on /po/ found this shit.
>>
>>68006863

> Mexico is sending criminals across the border

Your government is the one that encourages this immigrations and the one that practically controls our country

> Jihadist terrorists come from within Muslim populations

True, Islam should be illegal to practice

> The US is at war with ISIS whether we want to be or not

US created ISIS just like they created the cartels here in mexico, that's their business, to fabricate war and destabilize any potential opposition (aka Mexico, Libya, Syria, Russia, etc.)

> The US has sent too much domestic production overseas, destroying jobs at home

Can't deny that

> It costs tens of billion to provide welfare for illegal aliens

Implying your irish, german, chinese, etc. grandfathers came to the US legally and didn't were parasites

> That means Mexico isn't paying for it's citizens

Your country is literally in control of mine, your zionist regime should be responsible for that

> Mexico owes the US for what it doesn't pay for it's trespassers

yes

But don't worry, I support Trump, he may be a racist redneck and an absolute ignorant but he is sadly the best option for the american people and if he wins that will put some pressure in Mexico and open the yes of our people
>>
File: 1453573309482.jpg (32 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1453573309482.jpg
32 KB, 615x456
I hate when people compare Trump to Hitler.

There are a lot of factors that drove Hitler to hate Jews. He fought and was injured in WWI. People think that Hitler harbored this hate for jews but in reality Germany as a whole was already antisemitic and had been for a while. The only comparison between them can be their fears of the populous, but what motivated them to do that is completely different.
>>
>>68006863
>> Mexico is sending criminals across the border
False. Criminals are coming over the border, but Mexico isn't sending them.
>> Jihadist terrorists come from within Muslim populations
No shit.
>> The US is at war with ISIS whether we want to be or not
Of course.
>> The US has sent too much domestic production overseas, destroying jobs at home
True.
>> It costs tens of billion to provide welfare for illegal aliens
True.
>> That means Mexico isn't paying for it's citizens
Well the US also doesn't pay for Americans living illegally in other countries who aren't paying taxes in the US.
>> Mexico owes the US for what it doesn't pay for it's trespassers
I would say not true unless there is evidence they are in some way culpable for the trespassing. They are not responsible for guarding our borders, but if they are encouraging the invasion somehow they should become financially liable.
>>
>>68008538
>he fell for the moderate meme
>>
>>68008833
I could replace 'white men' with 'Christians', of course. And then the axiom would read 'A tiny percentage of Christians are rapists'. And then based on the actions of some Christians, you could also add 'A tiny percentage of Christians are terrorists'. Therefore, Christians are terrorists, right?
>>
>>68008833
sovcitizens, tea party, a multitude of school shooter sites like sluthate, storm front, pua sites, 4chan, reddit, the list goes on
>>
>>68008156
You fucking idiot
1. Their children are
2. Obama has made it ILLEGAL to ask citizen status at welfare offices
>>
>>68008156
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-uncovers-usda-records-sponsoring-u-s-food-stamp-program-for-illegal-aliens/

really?
>>
>>68010218
>The Tea Party is a terrorist group
>4chan is a terrorist group
>Reddit is a terroist group
Beyond the fact that they aren't, what the fuck would you need to be in order to consider these groups so.
>>
>>68009979
The most radical thing I've seen from an organized group of modern Christians in the US is the Westboro Baptist Church. What do they do? They fucking picket things.

The most violent thing related to them was when someone used a pipebomb AGAINST THEM.

This does not compare at all to institutionalized Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>68009979
*tips fedora*
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.