[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you explain to your kids that one of the main presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: trump2.jpg (165 KB, 1011x1010) Image search: [Google]
trump2.jpg
165 KB, 1011x1010
How will you explain to your kids that one of the main presidential candidates is a biogoted violent racist?
>>
>>68005842
Don't worry, Bernie is going to lose the nomination.
>>
>>68005842
Why would I lie to my children?
>>
File: How to Watch TV.jpg (147 KB, 897x695) Image search: [Google]
How to Watch TV.jpg
147 KB, 897x695
>>68005842
>asking media how to raise your kids
>good parent
KEK
>>
>>68005842
how will you explain to your kids that you cant take a proper screenshot
>>
>>68006119
first reply/best reply
>>
>>68005842
Funny, some time ago there was some shitty artivle about some kids telling a spic that it would be deported when Trump became president.
This was of course blamed on Trump rather than on parents telling their children that Trump intends to deport every shitskin.
>>
>>68005842
>his daughter is 7
>mine is 6

Typical liberal
>>
>>68005842
"He's going to make our country great again, son. Everything will be so great. I envy you getting to grow up in Trump's America."
>>
>>68006119
/thread
>>
>>68005842
Everyone already knows hes racist
>>
But he's not?
>>
>>68005842
Bernie is not going to win so his racist manners will not be remembered in history.
>>
File: 1451526191176.jpg (30 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1451526191176.jpg
30 KB, 500x363
>>68006119
>>
Go deep throat a sausage polish boy
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>68006119
>>
>>68005842
Fuck off, Indonesia.
>>
>>68006119
fpbp
>>
Hey kids, come here a minute.

You've heard about Donald Trump, right? Maybe from your friends, or seen the name written on hateful signs advocating violence posted around school by your teachers?

Well, no matter what anyone tells you you should know that Donald Trump is a man who wants to help our country. He wants to enforce our laws and help people get jobs and fix our roads and parks.

But some people - I'll call them "lie-berals" - don't want him to succeed. They don't agree with some of the things that he says, and they think it's OK to use violence and lies and hate to try to silence Donald Trump and anyone who agrees with him.

These "lie-berals" pretend that they support free speech and civility and diversity, but they use violence and hate and lies more than any other group of people on earth.

Donald Trump is the only man who can save us, kids.

http://time.com/4263213/how-to-talk-to-your-kids-about-donald-trump/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.