[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm beginning to become a full on Islamophobe. They like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: 345343.jpg (52 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
345343.jpg
52 KB, 500x299
I'm beginning to become a full on Islamophobe.

They like to walk around in packs. They like to intimidate and shout, they like to intrude on you, they act all chummy, their accent annoys the shit out of me, they have a retarded and bigoted view towards women, nearly all the rapes in the West are committed by Muslims. They are violent and are still loving in the 11th century.

I would feel bad for them and would hope that they one day can come to their senses but while they rape and beat our women and refuse to integrate into our society and our culture, I can feel nothing but hatred for them, and the worst thing is, a ton of people here, in Germany and Sweden and France feel exactly the same, but if we say it out loud we'll get shouted down as racists when actually, in order to take care of refugees, we first need to be able to take care of ourselves.

We live in a subtle dictatorship (especially Sweden) comprised of left wing nuts and selective media reporting.

Orwell was fucking right, but I don't think he expected it like this.

We are literally heading towards a 2nd Dark Age.

We won't be able to go outside without being beheaded or gang raped. We will be forced to pray for hours everyday, no more bacon, no more scientific research and progress of consumer technology, we'll have to starve ourselves every Saturday, all because of this imaginary man in the sky that rules these fucking retards with fear.

Please I don't want to live in this.
>>
Kill your government officials. Not even joking. Get whatever legal hunting rifle you're allowed to have in the UK and blast them.
>>
>>68005454
No because MI6 is reading this thread right now.
>>
>>68005606
Enjoy your Muslims then?
>>
>>68005923
Guess I will have to yes.

Britain yes!
>>
>>68005065
>He only just know is becoming a full on Isamophobe (use the term Islamorealist, please, it's more appropriate).
What took you so long?
>>
It's not Islam
It's the fact that they're from shitholes
Living in a shithole will make you a shithead
Not everyone from Africa is muslim, a lot of them are a bunch of ooga boogas and still act as bad, probably even worse, than Syrians for example.

Integration is key, or we could be heartless and block them out, either are fine. But not adapting to their culture, but having them adapt to ours if we are to help them.
>>
>>68006031
Kaz, I'm here to get you out.
>>
>>68006032
Their religion and race are tremendous issues. Scary!
>>
>>68006468
Kek
>>
>>68005065
>they have a retarded and bigoted view towards women
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>68006032
It IS Islam. Islam is what made their countries shitholes in the first place. Just like how commiefornians fucked up what was once a great state now they leave to other states to espouse their communist views
>>
File: 5qAieFw.jpg (490 KB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
5qAieFw.jpg
490 KB, 2448x1836
>>68006032
>Living in a shithole will make you a shithead
Then why is it that Indians are so much less awful as immigrants than Pakis?
>>
>>68006734
And chinese immigrants.

it's the religion, no doubt about it.

And yes China is a shithole.
>>
File: 1404580960000.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1404580960000.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>68006838
For sure, I just used India vs Pakistan since they're the same fucking country, just the one on the left is Muslim.
>>
>>68005065
>11th century

No, 11th century is good, 11th century is DEUS VULT
>>
>>68006838
China is fast turning Christian though and if you look at the breeding demographics in the USA. Its the Christians, especially the Amish beating them all out. Look to Israel its the Orthodox Jews.

Say what you want about them but they sure do have a good strategy at replacing existing culture.
>>
>>68005065
War will come before any of this happens, you better prepare and make sure you win it, otherwise you will be forced to pray for hours on end.
>>
>>68007201
Abrahamic religions take the whole fruitfulness thing seriously.
>>
>>68007283
Islam is pretty exceptional here but they also kill themselves and make others hate them so fast they often see retaliation. Their replacement theology went too far on the violent side and subversive side. Also political. Something is seriously weird about Islam.

Jews, they just have a natural ability and their religion gives them the backbone. Christians have being nice and making civilization work with the backbone the Jews have + some fulfilled covenant.

Out of all of them. Christians always are my favorite.
>>
File: 1401952195001.jpg (141 KB, 769x754) Image search: [Google]
1401952195001.jpg
141 KB, 769x754
>>68007554
Islam is an inherently violent religion; it was founded by a warlord and it's been conquering literally since its inception. The religion of peace, my ass.

Not that I give a shit about the violence. Violence in service of righteousness is justified; the modern pussies of the secular west have forgotten that, mostly. But Islam is also reactionary and authoritarian, that's where the problems lie.

I'm a fedora though maybe you don't mind that shit.
>>
>>68007554
>Also political. Something is seriously weird about Islam.
it is a theocracy, that's what's weird.

I think all religion in general should be eradicated, every religion at some point or another in history has had a violent and dark period, it's Islam's turn right now, Islam is crusading and it's not with warfare but something far more insidious. You've got to hand it to them, the method is genius. They are turning us against ourselves.
>>
>>68007865
No, we don't have to hand it to them. The reason Islam is able to infiltrate our civilization in this way is because of Frankfurt school cultural marxism and oppression ideology. They're merely taking advantage of something we did to ourselves.
>>
>>68007954
Yes, they are taking advantage of us. Its the smartest thing to do, and it's foolproof.
>>
>>68007865
>I think all religion in general should be eradicated
I'm totally disenfranchised with this idea. Modern life without religion looks very bleak. Its like a gilded turd.
>>68007747
The sudden hostility at the end of your post. Weirdest thing I've seen all day.
>>
>>68008167
I don't think it's smart, I think it's automatic. Their urge to conquer follows the path of least resistance. And have you SEEN the IQs of arabs?

>>68008256
That wasn't meant to be hostile. I don't like religion. Apparently you do.
>>
>>68008256
>Modern life without religion looks very bleak.

Looks fucking great to me. What countries are you thinking of?
>>
>>68008662
Yours in particular.
>>
File: 1452560321262.jpg (124 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1452560321262.jpg
124 KB, 1024x683
>>68008843
Britain's future is not an irreligious one.
>>
File: image.png (225 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 373x327
>>68007865
>>
>>68008895
That is my point. The moment they gave up the one religion that built a cohesive and internally sound structure to civilization. They tore down the walls for a much more violent and crazy one to take its place.

Britain gave up a major playing card against Muslims and the Muslims know it.
>>
Muslims are fucking animals they should be exterminated like roaches along with the niggers and the jews and any filthy race traitor marxist scum that aligns with them should be wiped off the map. The day of the rope is quickly approaching
>>
>>68009193
Hardly. Estonia is the least religious country in the world and they have no Muslim problem because they don't let the fucking savages into the country.
>>
>>68006734
This.
It's fucking islam
Fucking islam every time.
Fuck muhammad, fuck allah, fuck islam.
>>
>>68009345
They will get in. You're just dodging the issue though. Christianity formed a cultural barrier to their bullshit and a lot of bullshit /pol hates.
>>
>>68005065
>Orwell was fucking right, but I don't think he expected it like this.

He did expect it like this. Specifically, the story 1984 is about the crazy shit that was currently going on in china, but he couldn't get a single publisher to pick up the story until he made it about 'somewhere in the distant future in not-china' since the government at the time were chinese dick sucking communist shills.
>>
File: 1402039909004.jpg (210 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
1402039909004.jpg
210 KB, 1365x1024
>>68009497
It is a barrier, yes, but it is not the only barrier. The better barrier is fucking critical thinking skills, which no longer hold sway over the west because of cultural marxism. As strange as it may seem to you, it IS possible for a nation to be both secular and anti-Marxist.
>>
>>68009604
>critical thinking skills
Very few people have them or ever will.
>>
>>68009910
Well hey, SOMETHING is working for eesti and it ain't christianity. Maybe it's just plain tribalism.
>>
>>68009951
Half the population in Estonia is Christian. I just looked it up. I'm not sure where you got the idea they weren't.

It isn't Tribalism keeping them alive. Its the life blood of the Christians still living there.
>>
>>68010145
you literally what
>>
If you looked up the Islamophobe demographic, youd see the ones that hate muslims the most are the people that live near muslims.

Just like how the South in the most racist, for a reason in America.
>>
>>68010260
Some populations are really just cancerous. Muslims and niggers are the absolute, unambiguous worst.
>>
>>68009591
>>68005065

Brave New World and 1984 had a child.
>>
>>68009604
Liberalism and marxism filled the void caused by secularism.

Instead of heretics, the masses shame those they view as racists. It's all very dogmatic.
>>
plz save us America
>>
>>68010251
Lets put it this way. If half your population believed you were going to hell if you didn't enact so and so policy. Would you risk a riot over it?

Christians at those numbers are a major powerhouse.
>>
>>68010260
>Just like how the South in the most racist, for a reason in America.
It is interesting that the most tolerant and progressive states / cities in the United States have small minority populations like Vermont.

Not sure if the South is more "racist" because they're surrounded by blacks or because they're descendants of the confederacy.
>>
>>68005065
Dont use that nonsense word that was introduce by a fucking radical to kill all criticism of this cunt ideology that promotes backwards thinking. On the rest.. took you long enough.
>>
>>68010596
Christians are MUCH HIGHER at those numbers in western countries that are becoming islamized, idiot.
>>
>>68011007
I guess you guys better close that vacuum and all convert.
>>
File: flashbacks kot.gif (860 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
flashbacks kot.gif
860 KB, 200x154
>>68011145
there's absolutely no clear correlation here.
>>
>>68005065
>beginning

You're a slow learner aren't you
>>
>>68005065
>nearly all the rapes in the West are committed by Muslims
>they're violent, they rape and steal, etc

Just posting to say that I DON'T feel sorry for you. Deal with the shitskins you no-guns faggots.

I spent too many years discussing gun-control here. I posted about carrying a gun because blacks do everything OP listed and more. Yet time and again, it was the fucking BRITISH posters telling me I didn't need a gun for x and y reasons, and always sticking up for blacks and claiming they don't break into houses or kill people after mugging them.

Well we stuck to our guns here, and it payed off. Armed white cities are safe and always will be, because of guns.

Just call the cops OP! You don't need to protect yourself because the police will always be there. So many of your countrymen told me this, so it must be true.
>>
>>68006032
Islam is not required, yes, but it is sufficient.
>>
>>68011180
I think you just pulled that outta your ass m8. I'm just saying that anyone who truly believes in Christianity is not going to convert to Islam and you'll all much prefer going back to a Christian society anyway.
>>
File: 436624ysgfyh4.jpg (122 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
436624ysgfyh4.jpg
122 KB, 1500x1000
There is only one solution senpai
>>
>>68011493
TRULY believes, sure. But there aren't many true believers in, again, Estonia, or the other baltic states for that matter. You simply fetishize Christianity and defend it intellectually as a result when it's explicitly unnecessary.
>>
>>68006032
What made those places shitholes in the first place?

Answer me this riddle.
>>
File: 1458195116780.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458195116780.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
>>68006032

>It's not Islam
>>
>>68011612
>You simply fetishize critical thinking and defend it intellectually as a result when it's explicitly unnecessary.
>You simply fetishize atheism and defend it intellectually as a result when it's explicitly unnecessary.

Careful. Listen. I do like Christianity because the people are nice, they follow sane laws and don't do retarded shit supposing they're following the laws in their book. You can't say that about Islam. You can't even say Islam builds a good social atmosphere. It doesn't.

Western civilization is going to have to make a choice. There is no inbetween road.

There is no magical critical thinking skill god going to help us here.
>>
File: 0mKXcg1.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0mKXcg1.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>68011341

Well said Ameribro
>>
>>68011958
There clearly is an inbetween road. You don't have to choose one or the other. There is objective evidence of this.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.