[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm moving to the USA in two years on a green card.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7
File: trudeau.png (405 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.png
405 KB, 620x465
So, I'm moving to the USA in two years on a green card.

What is the best state in the USA?
>>
>>68004747
The state of denial
>>
>>68004747

Just look up the states with the whitest population.
>>
>>68004747
Japan
>>
>>68004747
Michigan, specially Detroit, you'll have a blast
>>
What are you looking for? Weather? Low cost of living? Good job market?
>>
File: 1458376848406.jpg (54 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1458376848406.jpg
54 KB, 500x461
>>68004826
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 376x366) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 376x366
>>68004747
Florida fag here

Literally Oregon. Low taxes, beautiful scenery, beaches, and very few shit skins. All the benefits of California without Californians.
>>
>>68004747
I can't shill for states because if they're anything like mine it's fuck off were full.
>>
>>68004826
thats in canada
>>
>>68004852
This and
>>68004891
this
>>
>>68004910

Oregon is nice. The bigger cities in Iowa are very underrated. Charleston, SC is nice. There are a lot of nice places that are out of the way.
>>
>>68004891

Good job market, no niggers/hispanics and conservative. Those are the most important I guess.

I was leaning towards Montana but I'm not so sure.
>>
>>68004747
Move to Minnesota, at least you limit the damage that way.
>>
Fuck off. We're full, eh.
>>
Colorado

Legal weed, dude.
>>
I head Florida is a really good place
>>
>>68004747
Probably Colorado. But you'll do better at the states around the lakes.
>>
>>68005044
Austin, Texas.
>>
>>68004747
Idk
Just avoid Illinois like the plague. It's bad here.
>>
>>68005044
Texas
Stay away from big cities and the Mexico border towns

The legal Mexicans in Texas are pretty bro tier and conservative
>>
>>68005111
>>68004910

I never thought of Florida. I just don't think it's white enough.

>>68005179

I liked Texas, but it's overrun by hispanics now.
>>
There's no best state (though Mississippi is objectively the worst). I need more information.

Age?
Are you rich?
Do you have a degree? If so what is it in and how good was the school/program.
Work experience?
Do you feel that you need to own a gun?
Do you regularly smoke pot? Other drugs?
What are your short and medium term goals in life.
Are you a grill? If so will you be my Canadian gf?
>>
>>68005180
IL here as well. Dont come here, unless its Southern IL. Nothing north of Springfield.
>>
Colorado sucks. Fuck off were full. REEEEEEE
>>
>>68004910
Orgon is poz'd as fuck and filled with regards.
Avoid at all costs. Also avoid any place cancerfornia has spread. Like Austin Texas.
>>
>>68004747
arizona is your right-wing paradise if you dont mind mexicans. desu i dont think that any other state is worth living in, you're not gonna find as white a state as arizona thats right winged unless you dont mind snow and an incredibly boring life
>>
>>68005179
Hipster trash texas. Its like california came by took a shit.
>>
>>68005272

No
Skilled trade
Lots of it
Yes
No
Have lots of money
No
>>
>>68004852
This. Litteraly best way. If you can't do that look for a white city. Anything less than 90% is shit.

Easiest way is to see rating of school. A good school is code for white area, not being sarcastic, it's true
>>
>>68005085
>Legal weed, dude.

Still illegal.

>WHAT? We JUST legalized it!

No you didn't.

>LOOK AT THIS LINK! YOU CAN SEE WE JUST LEGALIZED IT!

Still illegal.

>HOW?!

Federal law.

>WHAT?!

It is still illegal in all 50 states, and until it is legalized at the federal level, it is still illegal.
>>
>>68005304
>implying South of Springfield isn't just corn
Just avoid the state altogether.
Decent to visit for Chicago and outdoorsmanship but I'd rather fish Wisconsin and I personally can't stand Chicago.
>>
>>68004747
Come on down to Texas, we'll treat ya right leafbro
>>
>>68005472

Southern IL is a huge forest, once you pass south of STL. Little Egypt is one of the nicest areas in the country.
>>
>>68005179
I live in Austin. It is overrun by Hispanics but if you stay west of the I35 you don't see them too much. It is pretty hipstery here. There's a lot of good music, but there is so much fucking music that it'd take you a while to find it, and everyone around you is dressed and acting like a poor artist.

Also it's getting a bit expensive so you see a lot of buildings closing down, and the artists replaced by trust fundies and tech nerds.

Overall I like it. But I'm ready to leave in a year or two if this keeps up.
>>
>>68004952
We have provinces
>>
>>68005272
I'd recommend Texas. Many jobs, cheap housing, gun rights. If you want to temporarily leech of the state it probably won't suite you.

>>68005271
>I liked Texas, but it's overrun by hispanics now.

There aren't too many states in this country bereft of blacks and/or Hispanics. It will probably be a big culture shock for you since your blacks are far less violent.
>>
>>68005653
To add to this, everyone saying "find a white city" is correct if you want to feel safe and comfortable and conservative. You'll have to pretend to be a liberal in public, but not among friends.

However, these places are usually pretty expensive and have a corresponding lack of art culture. (One exception is NYC, though it's so fucking expensive now that its art culture seems to be running on fumes..)

If you don't care about art, and you want to raise a family, and you have money, definitely head to a white city. Otherwise you might need to reconsider.
>>
>>68005386
>Skilled trade
>Lots of experience

Find work in the states first, then permanently move. If you have to live in an ostensibly "lesser" state for a few months, man up and do it so you can save money.
What's the trade if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Wow the scenery in Colorado looks awesome. I would love to explore those mountains, forests and the scenery. Nice.
>>
>>68005884

>act liberal in public but not around friends

Your leaf is showing.
>>
File: 1453951903964.png (234 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1453951903964.png
234 KB, 500x328
>>68005458
DEA can get fucked, no one cares in legal states
>>
>>68006035
I live in Austin. I'm in Montréal on vacation.
>>
File: 1450240038823.jpg (61 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1450240038823.jpg
61 KB, 604x438
>>68004826
>>
>>68004747
Sorry, but you have to go back.
>>
>>68005271
Literally the only places filled with Hispanics is Dallas, San antonio, Austin and the border cities. Texas is a huge state
>>
The northeast is beautiful. Stay out of New Jersey and any big city if you want to live.

The mid west is boring and will drain you emotionally until a tornado appears to take you away.

The north west is either pot heads or white supremecy clans, along with self-sufficient Americans who probably don't way l want you there.

Northern California is okay. Don't go to the south.

The desert (Arizona, new Mexico, Nevada) has some nice places but we haven't cleared out the Mexicans yet so best to stay away.

Texas is the worst state in the union.

The south has niggers, but like the north east, stay out of the cities and it's a beautiful place.
>>
>>68005910

Electrician. I meant lots of work experience for my age. I have been working since I was 14. It's more than my peers.

I'm going to move the the USA after the completion of my apprenticeship in two more years.

I'm sick of getting taxed up the ass here. I only earn 15/hour as an apprentice and I am taxes heavily. Canada is fucked.

>>68006135

No, I love America. You should be welcoming conservative people into your country.
>>
>>68005179
Austin is absolute shit tier what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>68004747
CANADIANS NOT WELCOME
>>
>>68004910
>>68005036

This. I'd recommend Portland, very few SJW types over there.
>>
>>68006206
You're an idiot for claiming texas is the worst state.
>>
>>68004747
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>68007166
>>68006313

Why are you so opposed to conservatives coming into your great country?

Only our major cities are cucked.
>>
>>68006398
Nice shitpost
>>
>>68004747
i want to go somewhere cold and on the east coast thats conservative and mostly white, what state is like this?
>>
>>68006313
you can be sure that any canadian coming to america after this election is going to be a very hard line conservative trying to escape justin
>>
>>68005458
Boot licking faggot. When has the federal government gotten anything right? Just because something is illegal doesn't automatically mean it's bad either.
>>
>>68007504

I don't know about the east coast, but I'm thinking Montana.

It seems like the best state. It is beautiful and the job outlook is great. It's also very white.
>>
Wat up bicthes!
Torontonian reporting in from north america's best city!!

Americans aint got nothing on us progressives!
>>
>>68007504

Maine
>>
>>68004747
Depends.
Do you work?
Do you plan on working?
What kind of work?
>>
>>68007504
Pennsylvania. I don't think anybody has said it yet, but anywhere in Pennsylvania that isn't Pittsburgh or Philadelphia is the right answer. Guns everywhere, the backwoods of PA is heavily conservative, and the temperature is pretty temperate. I highly recommend Pennsylvania, look into some places in the northeast of the state, it's where I'm from and trust me, it's conservative alright.
>>
>>68007697
how is maine? generally speaking. How is it for jobs?
>>
>>68007712

Yes.
Yes.
I'm half way done my apprenticeship.
>>
>>68007812
is there any big lakes? being next to water is important for me
>>
This is a very personal question and we really need to know more about what you're looking for. USA has many different climates and landscapes. The culture is mostly the same throughout. Stay away from the largest cities as those have all been lost to shut skins and self hating whites.
>>
>>68007824
Awesome.
What kind of trade?
>>
>>68007889
If you want northeast PA, Lake Wallenpaupack is a good one to look into and the one I am most familiar with. There are lots of lakes, I guess. Lake Hauto, Lake Harmony, etc. Northwest PA has Lake Erie and the likes.
>>
>>68007889
Anywhere in the Great Lakes region will have a shit ton of lakes. Don't know about PA though.
>>
File: rulesoutstates.png (114 KB, 864x440) Image search: [Google]
rulesoutstates.png
114 KB, 864x440
>>68008015

Electrician.

Canada is too liberal and you're taxed up the ass. These are my states that I've ruled out because they're not white enough or/and they have a shit job market.
>>
>>68007889
Move to Duluth, MN. Lots of jobs and you're by the biggest lake in the Western Hemisphere.
>>
>>68008119
cool trade bro. i'm a boiler operator
>>
>>68008119
Hate to tell you bro. But Texas, la and Colorado are booming right now. Huge job markets, they are putting up houses and plants so fast it'd make your head spin.
But for your trade any state should b e easy for you to get going in.
>>
>>68007571
Can confirm, I'm doing this. I also have an advanced degree (which I moved to Texas a few years ago to do; now I'm on a TN and looking to eventually get a green card).

Meanwhile American libshits are headed the other direction to escape president Trump.
>>
>>68008356

Shit man. I just want to be in a state with my own people. I live in a conservative region of Canada but our country is fucked.

>>68008224

Trades are fucking great, any trade. They're not boring like an office job, and you get paid great. Even really dumb people can get into a trade too.

Fuck I should stop advocating for trade jobs before they become too saturated.
>>
>>68008592
where are you in canada? i'm in cape breton which has been a liberal welfare hellhole since the beginning of time, seriously we've been voting solidly red/ndp since forever
>>
>>68008592
>>>68008356(You)
>
>Shit man. I just want to be in a state with my own people. I live in a conservative region of Canada but our country is fucked.

Texas is a very red, Co is ultra liberal.
If you want to know a good town in texas to go it is Lubbock Tx. Its one of the most conservative cities in the us. Good job market, lots of beaners tho, but they really dont fuck with anyone. I lived there for 25 years. Miss it honestly.

>Fuck I should stop advocating for trade jobs before they become too saturated.
never gonna happen bro
>>
>>68008715

I'm in southern ontario. our region consistently votes conservaitve but it doesn't even matter. We're just one seat in a sea of shit.

We have a 13% tax on whatever we purchase. It's insane. Our income taxes are too high too.
>>
>>68004747
Texas
>>
>>68008896
I don't know. Texas is so full of hispancs it's not even funny. It's only increasing too. The majority of them vote democrat too. Texas was once the greatest state but it's not anymore, thanks to Mexico.

>>68009188
>>
>>68007616
Me and my family are looking to buy our way into Montana as it looks like a great state with so much country and little population.

I can buy my way in if I purchase a business that employs 2 Americans. Can't be that hard to find a cheap and steady business that can keep a couple going plus an income for the family.
>>
>>68004747
I'd say go to upstate New York but the taxes are ridiculous and cripple everyone up here
>>
>>68005271
Florida would eat you alive, anon. It's all the best and worst of the United States packed into one area.

There's a reason all the craziest headlines come out of florida.
>>
>>68009249
Texas is still up in the air. This election is gonna be the tell all for Texas.
Job wise it's amazing.
Look for the whitest state with the best taxes and go there. Also make sure how Liberal it is. it doesn't matter how white it is, if its liberals you're gonna have a very bad time.
>>
>>68007812
allenfag here, this, but only if you like inclement weathe, niggers and portopottycans
>>
New Jersey.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.