[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any rational argument to be against civil gay marriage,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1458397605402.jpg (32 KB, 583x328) Image search: [Google]
1458397605402.jpg
32 KB, 583x328
Is there any rational argument to be against civil gay marriage, or simply gay relationships?
>>
File: foggit.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
foggit.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>68004710

I don't give a shit about what people do in their bedroom.
Just don't shove that rubbish down my throat and legislate that I must like it or condone it upon threat of fines or imprisonment.
That's what it's come to and it SUCKS.
MAGA
>>
Acknowledging the existence of homosexuality increases homosexuality in children
>>
>>68004710
If your parents were both homosexuals you wouldn't be born
>>
>>68005218
not everyone is homosexual
>>68005118
no studies show that this is true
>>
its gross and weird /thread
>>
File: 1441111116.jpg (38 KB, 225x348) Image search: [Google]
1441111116.jpg
38 KB, 225x348
>>68004710
it's gay.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>68004710
yes
>>
>>68005218
you're not wrong
>>
>>68004710
fags should be exterminated
>>
I have no problem with them wanting to get married or campaigning to get religions or denominations thereof to accept gay marriage.
I have a problem when they demand the state to make it illegal for religious institutions to not accept gay marriage. I have a problem when they parade through the streets deepthroating dildos and wearing nought but fishnets and high heels.
do what you want, just don't get the state involved, and don't shove it in my face like you're the second coming of Christ
>>
>>68005684
This 2bh
>>
Well marriage is an institution to protect a man and a woman that have sex (i.e. have children). The man will be forced to provide for the child and the wife will be responsible of the house.

How does this applies to modern relationship (no children), especially gay relationships, is beyond me: Why do you want the State in your voluntary relationship? Aren't you happy without a legal contract?
>>
From what I can tell the fags don't want a union, they want to get married and the religious fags are all about "muh sanctity". I wish gay people would get over it and just accept the union. It is literally the same thing as marriage but the christcucks won't shit themselves because it's called something else
>>
>>68005882

you can get tax breaks for being married
>>
>>68004914
>making gay marriage legal is ramming it up your ass

I hate flamboyantly gay people, like I hate dudebro 2hetero4u people, but that's stupid
>>
>>68005999
Tax reduction is because you're having children.

In any case, you should oppose taxation, not marriage.
>>
No.
Christian gay marriage yes since you know, the bible n shit and people don't want to be legally forced to go against what their religion says but secular marriage there's absolutely no rational argument against it.
>>
>>68006139

I don't oppose anything but how much time is being wasted on this dumb issue
>>
File: Mio-smoke.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Mio-smoke.png
148 KB, 300x300
I personally believe Marriage is a union between a man and a woman, no, that WAS actually the definition of marriage and supposed to be a life long union at that! Nowadays, people don't want to take it seriously by marring for the wrong reasons, then subsequently getting divorced and all that crap.

The institution of marriage is a joke now and I don't care what happens to it anymore. If gay people want to marry so bad, fuck it.
>>
>>68004710
people should be free to do whatever they want.
however, they shouldnt try to twist definitions.
the word marriage was created with the idea of man and woman.
let them have the same rights as a normal marriage but dont call it marriage.
thats like me saying i want black to be called white, because i like the word white better. if you dont accept you are racist. go fuck off.
create a new word if you like.
>>
>>68005434
>(((((((studies)))))))

So like how being a fag/tranny was recently removed from the DSM-5

Hmmm, I wonder why academia wouldn't agree with reality...
>>
>>68004710
Not against unions, but for me the issue comes when gay couples want to adopt children.

There have been studies and the rate that gay couples raise gay children has been observed to be more than two times as high.

5% homo in the general pop.
12%-49% children with same-sex parents turn homo.
>>
>>68006202
That was my initial point actually. I don't understand why gay men want the State in their relationship.
Taxation is theft, the State is an agent of force, etc...
>>
File: Jim.png (169 KB, 334x335) Image search: [Google]
Jim.png
169 KB, 334x335
>>68004914
>I don't give a shit about what people do in their bedroom.
Except when somebody's masturbating to children, right?
>>
>>68004710
yeah, fucking homosexuality is against nature u dense cunt.

you dont see ANY of the monogamous animals that pair with a partner for life pairing with a same sex partner.

it is fucking futile to be a faggot in a world that is literally based on survival of the fittest, with procreation bring a major aspect of this.

homosexuality is pure degeneracy and utter retardation.
>>
File: Jim(4).png (274 KB, 410x352) Image search: [Google]
Jim(4).png
274 KB, 410x352
>>68006841
I don't really care to have sex with anyone. Am i a degenerate too?
>>
>>68007334
no not at all, procreation is a major aspect of survival in general but is not the sole aspect. abstinence has zero negative effects whereas homosexuality is literally detrimental to the survival of a species for obvious reasons and also is a detriment to the survival of the individual as they become blinded with lust and live in total ignorance of their error. homosexuality is equal in futility to a human attempting to procreate with a tree or a rock, literally stupid, the utter epitome of ignorance incarnate.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.