[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do some Asian women hate Asian men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 38
Why do some Asian women hate Asian men?
>>
>>68003754

They're so beta they make the average Swede look like Dolph Lundgren
>>
>>68003754
Asian women are to asian men what white "women" are to white men

prove me wrong
>>
>>68003926
You can't because you're right.
>>
>>68003754
Because like in any nation when thing acheive first world status and women no longer need to worry about day to day survival and being one of the pillars of the family they turn on the society that has provided them their luxury
>>
>>68003841
I like to think that Sweden makes the rest of Scandinavia appear more masculine in comparison. When my girlfriend complains that I don't do enough housework or that I'm not sensitive enough to her emotions, I just tell her that she can go live with a Swede if she wants a female boyfriend.
>>
>>68004097
>When my girlfriend complains that I don't do enough housework or that I'm not sensitive enough to her emotions, I just tell her that she can go live with a Swede if she wants a female boyfriend.
10/10 scandibanter
>>
Asian women and Asian men will both exist in the future though. They'll either have to like them or fuck poo in da loos or Africans because white men will just not exist.
>>
>>68003754
Same reason why white women hate white men
>>
File: whatsapp-smileys-gewinner.jpg (10 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
whatsapp-smileys-gewinner.jpg
10 KB, 620x400
>>68004097
>>
>some Asian women
Vast majority would not leave their own kind no matter what.
The few who do are turbo sluts that make white girls with Jamal look good.
Asians loving any white guy meme is so misguided.
>>
>>68004097
Hahaha nice one.

The housework one might have some value though. You should at least clean up after yourself.
>>
>>68004097
good one
>>
>>68004606
No, no, you don`t even understand. Chicks in Asia love the shit out of foreign guys. Every single foreign guy I know here in Japan, no matter his race, size, or age, has gotten a Japanese girlfriend within six months of coming here. Not a slutty girl either; they all usually end up with shy little cuties who want romance that Jap men won`t give them.
>>
>>68004606
>t. furious asian male

Most traditional Asian women love white men because most of you fucking chinks arent at all kind to your women.

Also because let's be honest whites look better than everyone else senpai
>>
>>68004908
How do the Jap guys feel about all of this?
>>
>>68004908
Is it true that you guys hate us so much? I just want a cute Japanese wife :(

Am I a degenerate?
>>
>>68004724
you guys are truly cucks
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 306x423
>>68005077
Most traditional asian women don't want hapas

Pic related
>>
>>68005077

I'm actually a white dude and wasn't trying to come as pissed. lol

I get what you're saying, I've just come across a lot of fob Chinese especially, all fanatically loyal to their people.

Westernized Asians though, that's completely different.
>>
>>68005293
>cleaning messes you make is cuck tier

Why
>>
I love Asian Women as much as the next yellow fever white piggu gaijin, but truth be told, after all the cuteness and shy behavior, Women are fucking crazy, any race color age.

Yes brothers, Women really are batshit fucking retarded, and they never grow out of the childhood mentality which defines them.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
>>
>>68003754
East Asian cultures are still traditional with respect to family, and gender roles. Asian women who grow up in the west have the same attitudes about gender equality as other women. They react negatively when someone emphasizes children and domestics around them, like MOST women do these days.

The main difference is that a larger proportion of white men, and white parents and grandparents don't push traditional gender roles, and accommodate modern attitudes in their girls, so white women get their way more often. Even if they have a nu-male boyfriend, Asian girls more often still have to deal with traditional fathers and grandparents, which puts a chip on their shoulders.
>>
>>68004724
Faggot
a
g
g
o
t
>>
>>68005525
The reason why I went Asian boipucci instead.
>>
>>68005315
If they're tall, good looking, and non autistic, they like them just fine. Same with any man barring just completely unacceptable genetics--such as how many Asians react to blacks. I've also noticed that Asians think much harder about what their children will look like than white women--probably the higher average IQ and the better ability to plan long term associated with.
>>
>>68004097
Thanks for the lulz, based Dane
>>
>>68005647

You're a faggot. You're on the wrong board, my xenoestrogen flooded, misguided friend.

I can only hope that someday, before you die of AIDS, you come to understand what tragedy has been visited upon you and the rest of your unfortunate kind.
>>
>>68003754
>Whisper app

It's like training for future tumblrtards
The mental illness is rampant there

However,
The trolling is ripe and plentyful
You can actually hook up with chicks locally
>>
>>68005638
>>68005489

Answer pls
>>
>>68004908
That sounds pretty annoying. I've been more attracted to Asian women, but have been friends with a lot of cool Asian dudes and wouldn't fee right with an Asian girlfriend.
>>
>>68005315

You guys realize there was nothing wrong with le supreme gentleman, right?

He suffered from a toxic combination of environment, low self esteem and an inferiority complex.

Living in nearly ANY other environment, away from the shallow and vapid Los Angeles decay, he would have found love and happiness, no problem.

His inferiority complex ate away at his soul and drove him mad.

It's has nothing at all to do with him being a HAPA, but it was his inherited INFERIORITY COMPLEX from his mother.

Asian Women, especially raised in a Western nation, suffer massive inferiority complexes. They WANT to be just like the White people that surround them, but they aren't. They're also rejected from Asian cultural circles, and they counter reject them, feeling dejected and alone.

High intelligence, mixed with the inability to fully integrate into a racially insensitive and exclusively wealthy racist environment makes for an explosive combination.

Had he been born into a poor family, in some backwater city, he would have been just fine.
>>
>>68006381
go on /r/hapa and tell me if they're mentally sound
>>
>>68004908
If more Jap guys acted like cool Japs from the 70's, they'd get laid more. I don't really understand it, because many Japanese guys I know are cool, but they just sort of shut off around their women. It would probably initially be weird to a Japanese girl if a guy started action really confident and ballsy around her, but I doubt she'd walk away and look for an herbivore. I know many Japanese girls who will date whites, but don't want to marry one (they often do though after they get attached). Point is, plenty, probably most, still intellectually want to marry a Japanese guy.
>>
>>68006526

Why, the outcome is the same. Western HAPA people are physically attractive.

There's nothing physically unattractive about them, and as a White guy, I've found some INCREDIBLY attractive HAPA females before.

Environment has a ton to do with any associated instability.
>>
>>68006705
it doesn't matter if they're attractive, you won't find any mental stability unless you move to asia
>>
>>68005315
the reason why elliot rodger is fucked up is because of his upbringing. Stefan Molyneux made a good review on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybAUKZhaMA

I dont agree with this guy on religion, GMOS, and the fact that he is a feminist, but he is a superb journalist
>>
File: 5.jpg (318 KB, 1824x1026) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
318 KB, 1824x1026
asian "women" lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HtkCoIEr6I
>>
>>68006526
/r/hapa is for butthurt losers that happens to be asian/white. is like /r/beta, Their fathers are most of the time clueless betas themselves that were not supposed to reproduce.
>>
>>68007071
which is the majority of the time
>>
>>68006836
Obviously there ARE mentally stables ones in the west, but you're right, they're better adjusted in Asia. Everyone sees that as "Asians who are part white" rather than the other way around. Whites see them this way, and Asians see them this way. This makes them less overtly physically differentiated from the dominant culture when they live in the East. They get more media roles there too. In the west, they constantly compare themselves to whiteness. In the east, even full Asians don't wish they had MORE Asian features, more of an eye fold, smaller nose bridge, etc. So there's nothing that Hapas have to compare themselves with as coming up short to full-Asians.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-06-00-13-39-1.png (152 KB, 1080x1852) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-06-00-13-39-1.png
152 KB, 1080x1852
>>68004908
Yikes
>>
>>68007179
most of the time, their fathers are betas, yeah i agree with that. But there is nothing wrong with them genetically.
>>
>>68007061
>I store my abortions in pokeballs

Absolute kek
>>
File: Bale_oooh.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
Bale_oooh.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>68004097
Nice
>>
Asian women as in from actually Asia do not hate Asian men, however Asian women from western countries do hate Asian men, those who study abroad for a few years get white washed and come back with this "westernise" mindset some SJW bullshit then society rejects them.
>>
>>68006583
>If more Jap guys acted like cool Japs from the 70's,

Do you honestly think jap dudes in the 70's all acted like Sonny Chiba? It's like a jap going to America and expecting all of the dudes to look and act like Indiana Jones.
>>
>>68007632
if are eating shit for a while and have steak, its obvious you wont go back to shit. Nothing against asian men, but their culture has completely emasculated them for the sake of corporate profits
>>
>>68007632
Ching chang chong
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.jpg (52 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.jpg
52 KB, 620x349
>>68003754
>>68006381
>>68006705
>>68007071
Friendly reminder that Canadian girl that drank bleach was a hapa. Here is her mom, who might be mixed herself.
>>68004908
The fact is, most people are enamored by foreign members of the opposite sex. At the end of the day, most Japanese women are marrying and dating Japanese men
>>
>>68007872

dumbfuck

he's probably an American or some other Western White weeb, teaching ESL.
>>
>>68007842
>Nothing against asian men, but their culture has completely emasculated them for the sake of corporate profits

I could say the same thing about your corporate life my friend, if anything women and men have their place in society unlike in the US you got SJW running around like aids and cancer.

>>68007872
shut the fuck up you jew toblerina eating fuck! go make racklette out of your smegma dick cheese
>>
>>68007823
I'm not just talking about actors. I think Japs were more embracing of standing out from the crowd in generally in the 70's and 80's, while things were booming. Most of the most creative media, music, art, fashion, etc. in Japan originated in that era. They've been coasting every since. To be fair, similar cycles have happened in the west, but we always default back to some kind of individualism (for better or worse).
>>
>>68007999
oogaa booga nigger
>>
>>68004908
>arrive in Narita after 8 hour flight
>disheveled because past out drunk on plane
>noticed customs qt3.14 was mirin me
>arrive in Nishinjuku after bullet train ride
>have quick shower in hotel and go to random bar for drinkies
>get barmaid's digits after asking her for help getting around Tokyo
>fucked her back in hotel after her shift
I only took me two hours lol

Also hooked up with a couple more cuties, one of them a business woman winding down after work.

Your women seemed thirsty as fuck Nippono. You need to satisfy them more.
>>
>>68003754
They care more about success and the future, similar to white men.

Women only live in the Now so they hate that.
>>
>>68006705

Hapa kids in Asia: become movie stars/models/pop singers

Hapa kids in the West: run over people with their cars and stab their friends
>>
>>68007823
Also, even though movies don't reflect the reality of society, they do reflect what it is society responds to. The fact that masculinity isn't toned down in movies reflects societies attitude towards masculinity. The same things have happened in the west.
>>
>>68008072

quality bantz right here, kike
>>
>>68008179
>Hapa kids in the West: run over people with their cars and stab their friends

I lost

>>68008069
As a foreigner here is funny seeing Japanese go after other guys, is it easy? meh depends how you look and carry your self, also you could be a model and you will end up with a 5/10 for some odd fucking reason its the opposite here the hot girls end up with the fat, unsocial fuck who's working at 7/11 but then again if you are rich then you are in better luck.
>>
>>68008360
That was the nigger test. A nigger would respond with some butthurt comment. You passed it.
>>
File: king of this board.jpg (319 KB, 1202x1600) Image search: [Google]
king of this board.jpg
319 KB, 1202x1600
>>68008069

You have a legitimate point, I just jumped the gun.

Japan has no masculine role models like pic related anymore.

We should all strive to be more like Mishima.
>>
>>68008489

There aren't any niggers in kike land, so you're delusional.
>>
So, in 2 years i finish university and i'm probably going to move away from Greece.
I'm thinking Canada , U.S.A or the UK.
I have some questions tho. Is it hard to find East Asian girls and is it hard to get them to date you?
>>
>>68008593
The dude killed himself, and was self-admittedly frail/sickly his entire life, because japan was adopting western values.

Why the fuck would you want to be like him?
>>
Why dont they like black men? As a black guy, I've fucked a lot of white chicks and hispanic women, but Asians are tougher for me to crack. Only ever slept with one and she was half eastern european so that doesn't really count
>>
>>68008706
Nobody wants to date a dirty turk rape baby
>>
File: gackt364.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
gackt364.jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
>>68008272

This is the epitome of "masculine" beauty in J-land nowadays.

How do they go from Toshiro Mifune to this in LITERALLY only 2 decades. It blows my mind, actually.
>>
>>68008902

gr8 b8 ape

>>68008593

mishima was a flaming homosexual t. ladyboy
>>
>>68008601
You're kiddin right?
>>
>>68008922
>Turk rape baby.
K if you did a little historical research you'd see that Greek people have mixed with Turks very little.
You realise that whole greek villages jumped from cliffs when they were about to get raped by Turks right? The Greek heroes of our 1821 revolution hated half turk half greeks more than Turks. So as a result, the Greeks that mixed with Turks would usually change their religion, and we know of a little thing called the ''population exchange" that happened in the 20th century where the muslims returned to Turkey. So now, what were you saying Jamal?
>>
>>68008994

I would blow Mifune, no homo of course
>>
>>68008866
He committed ritual suicide after failing to get traction for a coup to reestablish the full Imperial system--as was customary for a defeated soldier. It has completely different implications in Japanese culture than in Christian culture. He embraced the life-affirming aspects of his culture, and refused to accept national humiliation, and the loss of identity. It's literally what /pol/ preaches white should do in the face of western decline (except the killing one's self). Mishima lived what he preached. That's respectable.
>>
>>68009159
Sure thing roach
>>
>>68005708
Mothers are suppose to love their children unconditionally
Asian women see hapa sons as tools
>>
>>68008866

>frail/sickly his entire life

And that didn't stop him from pursuing his body building hobby and sculpting himself into a masterpiece of masculinity. How is that not inspiring?

>killed himself

after attempting to overthrow the Japanese government.
>>
>>68009196
this post reeks of /lit/ and autism. the mishima was a manlet narcissistic fag
>>
>>68009159

check out this tryhard

accept it, pederast, greeks are arabic in all but cultural identity.
>>
>>68009045

>mishima was a flaming homosexual

technically a bisexual. So what? The Spartans liked fucking little boys in the ass and they're revered in the West as the epitome of masculinity and bravado. Take the cultural context into account (including the suicide)
>>
File: 1448659955814.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1448659955814.png
189 KB, 450x472
>>68009334
You have no real argument, you start making speculations while i am providing facts.
You also make attacks against my alleged character and not against what i'm saying. It's sad how un-intellectual you can be.
>>
>>68005905
When a woman doesn't have something to do they become cunts. A healthy and happy woman is a woman who has many chores to do. A happy and healthy husband is a husband with a busy wife to clean the house and prepare dinner for the kids.
>>
>>68009330
Maybe you should listen to Jonathan Bowden's talk in Mishima. YOU sound no different than a Jew who thinks white should lay down and die and embrace "the right side of history" as their civilization collapses. That's what traditionalists in Japan faced after WWII, and overall the society has maintained its identity much better than Germany did as a result of NOT giving into the things that you seem to think are harmless or even positive in modernity.
>>
>>68009606
>hairy
>likes to fuck children
>smells
>short
>swarthy

>WE'RE WHITE11ONE!

Settle down, goatfucker, no one really cares.
>>
>>68009330

>stop putting things into perspective for me!
>>
>>68003754
Mostly because of the Asian culture really.
It's rather hard for many of the repressive cultures where it was the norm for women to be married to whomever their family decided was a decent match to instantly jump into a system where it's just between two individuals.
Especially since they don't have any sort of cultural base for places where men and women go meet and talk to eachother.

This leaves you in the sort of bind where you've got essentially a cultural problem where Asian countries need to figure out a way to get men and women talk to each other because you can't go back to the old system.
>>
>>68008058
unlike japan, working or mindlessly studying 60-80 hours a week for peanuts is not the norm here.
>>
File: (you).jpg (20 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
20 KB, 236x236
>>68009755
kek, better call me a goat fucker you dirty redneck swamp loving shitface
>>
>>68006868
Molyneux makes interesting points. When your dad is a selfish hollywood new age retro hippie and your mom is a self entitled bitch, I can't imagine things going so well. Yeah, genes have some part to do with it but upbringing plays a part too.
>>
>>68010186

So you're admitting you actually fuck goats?

tippity top kek, lambchop lover.
>>
File: love of my life.jpg (39 KB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
love of my life.jpg
39 KB, 400x316
>>68010297
What's wrong about fucking goats? Don't critisize till you've tried it.
>>
>>68003841
did the European colonists just kill every male that looked kinda masculine back then?
I mean Asians used to fight and sometimes even win against the freaking mongols.
the greatest and most brutal warriors that ever existed
>>
File: 1448631843295.png (110 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1448631843295.png
110 KB, 292x257
>>68004097
>>
>>68004097
Wew lad, it's almost as if you danes aren't the biggest faggots in Scandinavia. My girlfriend works in Copenhagen and she tells me like once or twice a week how relived she is that we ain't living in that hellhole, and that I'm not a fat fucking pölse-eating retard, the likes of which she has to deal with everyday. God I fucking hate Denmark. The Öresundsbridge should be a one-way road. You people flood over here from the continent, bringing all kinds of shit with you, and you come here to go skiing since your fucking shitty country has no fucking slopes, and you suck so fucknig bad at it that it's ridiculous.
>>
>>68007290
what app is this
>>
>>68004606
>Vast majority would not leave their own kind no matter what.
Yeah, with the "vast majority" meaning about 70% if that.

White women are actually statistically the least likely women to date outside their group.
>>
>>68011618
SWEDEN YES
>>
>>68004163
+1
>>
>>68011618
hello there darling
>>
>>68011618

Go back to your cuckshed, Sven.
>>
>>68011618
Come home Scandinavian man,
>>
>>68011618
Kill yourself Swedecuck
>>
>>68011072
yeah, most of them died when they went to wars with each other. sorta what happened to all the males with common sense in Russia
>>
>>68011618
Holy shit he just murdered your country and the best you came up with was "you suck at skiing" ?

Your "gf" is getting the good old dane dick, cuck
>>
File: 1321355805965.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1321355805965.gif
858 KB, 240x228
my sister is going to marry a white guy.

i feel so fucking cucked.
>>
>>68013015

So marry a White girl. There's tons of female weeb white waifus here.

How's the female to male ration in Hong Kong vs Mainland China anyways.
>>
They fell for the BWC meme
>>
>>68013015
just tell them to get girls so to not complete betray male asians
>>
>>68006705
Hapa girls are manfaced 80% of the time
>>
>>68012799
Delete this.
>>
File: implying.gif (459 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
459 KB, 500x265
>>68013225
>meme
>>
>>68012054
>>68012293
>>68012390
>>68012433
>>68012728
>>68012901

Like clockwork
>>
>>68014568
Asian women are manfaced 80% of the time, so it makes sense.
>>
>>68014568
>no picture evidence

where r ze proofs
>>
>>68013015
go marry a white girl
just learn to dance, be well dressed, and k-pop fangirls can be putty in your hand
>>
>>68015041
more like cuckwork
>>
File: 1457193047899.jpg (23 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1457193047899.jpg
23 KB, 400x250
>>68004097
Swedepussy on suicide watch
>>
>>68008866
>The dude killed himself
always an honorable death in Japanese culture
>and was self-admittedly frail/sickly his entire life
sounds like a man who fixed himself then, not a bad role model when you think about it
>>
>>68007290
what app ? give please I'm in japan also atm
>>
>>68006381
>You guys realize there was nothing wrong with le supreme gentleman, right?
>murders 10 people
>nothing wrong with him

neo/pol/, everyone.
>>
File: 1452804837461.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1452804837461.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>68003754
>Gooks can't even get 1 of their 2500000000 women to like them
>>
>>68006381
>You guys realize there was nothing wrong with le supreme gentleman, right?
>continues to mention what was wrong him
he was fucked from the start, doesn't matter if he was rich or not
beta father + self hating mother = fucked up kids
whites who race mix usually are beta, and race mixers of any race are usually self hating
>>
>>68015513
Yik yak
>>
>>68015620
>>68015830

My point was that his insanity was entirely environment-based.

a HAPA raised in a normie environment does well.
>>
asian pussy is incredible. Asian women are more likely to be smarter and more creative than any other race. The only problem is mixing can result in homicidal manlet offspring
>>
>>68013015
the guys suggesting that you try to marry a white girl are retards. They are literally saying your sister choosing to be with a white guy is an act that requires retaliation from you! That is completely insane. The revenge (!) they have in mind is that you should marry a certain kind of woman - who may not be a correct fit for you - because... er... to get one back for your race? That's no way to live the rest of your life.

You should be happy for her. If the guy treats her right, looks after her and she loves him then that should be good enough for you. You really don't have the right to have a problem with it.
>>
File: OcRKK.jpg (66 KB, 256x1600) Image search: [Google]
OcRKK.jpg
66 KB, 256x1600
asians do not age well, all your asian waifus would be looking like squeezed rags in no time.

ITT: race with best looking older waifus
>black
>>
>>68016438
>black waifu
>old

Black Women are unattractive to begin with. What drugs are you on, Sharkeisha?
>>
6'4" ripped alpha hapa here (Korean dad/Swedish mom). What's with all the hapa bashing and anti-Koreanism and anti-Swedishism in this thread? Our cultures are alpha as fuck. Who gives a fuck about the opinions of some whiny SJW feminist cunts in our cultures who can't handle the bantz?
>>
>>68016098
race mixing parents rarely offer a normie environment as mentioned before
whites who fawn over Asian women usually fetishize such women but feel threatened by Asian men when they don't like them, and hate white women and see ALL of them tainted for a ludicrous reason, in short they see Asian women as muh perfect waifus, even a monkey face SEAsian feeds their thirst, they don't even realize how big cosmetics are in Asia and think all Asians look 20 into their 40s
Asian women who race mix are like any race mixer who fetishizes another race, they have problems with their fathers that steam to all men of the race, and are self centered, and self hating
in the end you get a child with no strong male role model, and a woman who can never be a mother to them, then comes the struggle of having no feelings of union with any peoples
>>
File: 1440801282738.jpg (80 KB, 631x476) Image search: [Google]
1440801282738.jpg
80 KB, 631x476
>>68003754
>>
File: fixed.png (1 MB, 1692x812) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
1 MB, 1692x812
>>68016629
it's usually White male/Asian female who are the fucked up ones
>>
>>68016629

settle down james
>>
>>68003841
this. i live in an apartment building with a bunch of asian uchicago/northwestern grad students and theyre all 110 lb numales
>>
File: nou.jpg (114 KB, 911x898) Image search: [Google]
nou.jpg
114 KB, 911x898
>>68016654
muh dik nigger detected
>>
>>68016629
>5'4"
corrected that for you
>>
>>68003754
because the ones you referring to are westernised trash

also:
>someone actually make and save these picts
>>
>>68016642
>>68016786
So much truth about hapas here.
>>
>>68016321
cuck
>>
>>68017283
This. Whitewashed Asian girls are referred to as MCGs (mentally colonized garbage). They're batshit insane and so full of self-hate and mental illness from all the cultural marxist Asian feminist vitriol in Hollywood like Joy Luck Club and anything with Lucy Liu.
>>
>>68003754
My good friend is Korean and is now dating a white girl and lives in Wisconsin. She's at least a 7/10 and he's never had a girlfriend before her. He may not be tall, really good looking or Chad like but he is successful and very outgoing.
>>
>>68016786
AMWF already have a strong male role model, the father

then you have the WMAF with a beta cuck and Hollywood actively downplays Asian males already, so you end up with a fucked up Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>68011072
>mongols.
>the greatest and most brutal warriors that ever existed

That's not true at all. Mongols were good at flatland horse shit, but that was it.
>>
>>68003841
This. Only group more beta than asian men are indians.
>>
File: whitemanlet.jpg (29 KB, 228x360) Image search: [Google]
whitemanlet.jpg
29 KB, 228x360
>>68017060
White manlet, pls go. I'm more than a foot taller than you. Even my mom is way taller than you.
>>
>>68003754
I never heard this and I grew up in an asian community.
>>
File: 1386552640277.jpg (124 KB, 477x699) Image search: [Google]
1386552640277.jpg
124 KB, 477x699
>meet asian girl last night
>20 seconds in
>I don't like black guys or asian guys

Feels good, man.
>>
File: 1457937905825.jpg (9 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1457937905825.jpg
9 KB, 255x255
>>68003754
>ask a question about a quote on the image
>question is answered in the quote on the image
>>
>>68013015
marry white girl because asian girls are feminazi cunts. the worst sjws are asian girls.
>>
File: tightwhitepussy.jpg (270 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
tightwhitepussy.jpg
270 KB, 1280x854
>>68013225
That's like the sidways Asian pussy meme. It's bullshit because everyone knows white girls have the tightest pussies as well as the most beautiful tits, ass, and feet.
>>
>>68008706
It's über easy to get an East Asian girl, I'm currently dating a very 7/10 Asian girl right now, she told me straight up that Asians in general look at white and only white Europeans as gods, she says that white Europeans mostly Germans with blonde hair are extremely wanted traits that Asians want their children to have, she wants us to have at least three children
>>
>>68004908
can.. can i have then a qt nip too?
>>
>>68020222
you shouldn't have children at all, they're just gonna grow up to hate their father
>>
>>68003754
>Asian man acts rough
Ugh that's so unappealing

>White man acts rough
OMG sooooo hot.

Top kek at anyone who believes Asian men act worse than white men. Asian women find Asian men unattractive, so they make up this baloney of Asian dudes being jerks.
>>
File: gay blood.jpg (203 KB, 392x750) Image search: [Google]
gay blood.jpg
203 KB, 392x750
>>68008593
>google reverse search this
>brings up a bunch of results about the foundations of Japanese homoerotic photography
>>
>>68016629
good to see ya'll exist
korean dad polish mom here
>>
>>68016786

t. r/AsianMasculinity
>>
>>68020565
Jotaro > Giorno and Josuke
>>
>>68020632
I'll concede that. Though Josuke > Giorno
>>
>>68019764
>most beautiful etc etc
>tightest cunts

But that's not true at all. I've spelunked many a white cunt and without exception, even virgins, they were all loose.

As for the other claims, clearly everyone has different tastes in Women.
>>
>>68020222
I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $6 million, Alex.
>>
>159 replies
cancer
>>
Whatever the case, better options are on the horizon
>>
File: thetruth.jpg (80 KB, 568x636) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
80 KB, 568x636
>>68020451
Kind of true. It's the mentally colonized garbage Asian whores who are like this. They're so racist against Asian males, they have to slander them constantly and project all their daddy issues on them. God, Asian women disgust me.

Also, they're ugly as fuck compared to white women. I am white pussy exclusive til the day I die.
>>
>>68020734

It's true though. I'm a Spaniard / Irish mix that has some Germanic ancestry from way way back that manifested in my looks.

My Asian gf tells me all the time that I look like a German soldier. Asian chicks crave a strong White jawline and pure white skin. She probably dreams about how amazing our kids will look.

All I care about is forcing my huge cock into her tight little shaved pussy, while she squeals in delight.
>>
>>68020984
now show the left one without makeup in the morning
>>
File: 1339991686315.jpg (38 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1339991686315.jpg
38 KB, 500x384
>>68021136
>>
File: hapas.jpg (138 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
hapas.jpg
138 KB, 1024x640
>>68021121
Even if that's true, you're just breeding the next Elliot Rodger who will kill you and your mentally colonized garbage waifu in your sleep.
>>
File: 6.jpg (57 KB, 600x481) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
57 KB, 600x481
>>68021136
That is without makeup. White girls are just naturally beautiful.
>>
>>68021481
>without makeup

all women without makeup are equally ugly
you dumass watched so much television you don't even know how a woman without makeup looks like
>>
>>68020222
>>68020734

Kek, Asians from Asia are taught to be proud of their dark hair and appearance, they're usually loyal to their race and want to preserve it. You guys are full of shit.

That aside, I don't get the rampant pedestalization of any race of women here, white or Asian. All it shows is you guys don't actually have relationships, what a surprise.
>>
>>68021676
yellow fever fags are mostly the ones who think makeup doesn't exist for Asian women
>>
>>68003754
If you've ever seen an asian dude in a porno then you know why. It takes like 20 of them to blow a load on a single woman b/c their over grown clits are so tiny. The truth is there are no asian men.
>>
>>68021377
if that was true now consider the following

Son Goku Saiyan Master Race
Chii-Chii Human probably Japanese

Offspring:

Son Gohan

The fable here is in mixed couples

Strong father - Strong kid
Beta father - Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>68021861
Then why do Asians from Asia go under the knife, dye their hair, wear fake pupils more than Asians in America?
>>
You know what I find weird?

A lot of Asian men only want to date white women. They'll completely ignore Asian women.
>>
>>68022112
because there's more of them?
>>
Asian women love Japanese men, after Ww2 Japan spread it seed so abundantly that they eternally cucked Koreans and Chinese. They feel the twenty or thirty percent Japanese in them and want the feeling of the samurainformation back. Korean men look like pale women because they secretly want to be geishas to be fucked by the a Japanese male.
>>
File: 1445700812499.png (289 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
1445700812499.png
289 KB, 400x543
>>68011618
desu senpai I'm glad Sweden showed at least a little fight here.
>>
>>68022316
Hallyu has made Korean men the most lusted after men in Japan, even more than Japanese.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/30/AR2006083002985.html

Japanese sloots want that superior Korean cock.
>>
>>68022112
Go walk on a street in Asia, outside of Korea most of them don't do that. Stop getting all your info from photos of pop idols you see online. Even the ones who do, ever think it's just because they want to try something different for a change, rather than "they worship white people as gods"?

Whites tan,, get lip and butt fat injections, perm their hair etc(not to mention also dying their hair different colors), do they want to be black?
>>
>>68011618
We're on the same continent you idiot.
>>
>>68020984
>>68021481
>average white girls

lol nigger are you serious
>>
File: korean-swedish-family.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1081) Image search: [Google]
korean-swedish-family.jpg
142 KB, 1080x1081
>>68022259
Because Asian women are leftovers that only beta men go for. Any self-respecting Asian man wants nothing to do with batshit insane MCGs and only goes for blonde-haired blue-eyed Aryan frau.
>>
>>68021861
>appreciating the beauty of our ethnic women
>proves we aren't in relationships

SJW logic right here folks
>>
>>68022259
because there's more of them
>>
>>68003754
asian women are the worse kind of spoiled cunts. Even worse than white women.
>>
>>68023006
>SJW logic

Nah it's actually the opposite, I'm disgusted at the pedestalization of any kind of women since most of them are so worthless, which you'd learn if you interacted with them
>>
>>68022692
The average white women in our country is 5 5 160 pounds. I'm convinced these Inc's never go outside. Delusional.
>>
>>68019764
that cunt isnt tight at all what the fuck
it has taken huge amounts of dick
>>
>>68023531
Is nudity allowed on this board? Reported you anyways. I've already engaged in my two planned faps for the day. I won't be tempted into a third. It will make fucking my gf tonight more work than it's worth.
>>
Ive assumed that asian men, whether foreign born immigrants, or born and raised in a nonasian country, are still incredibly sexist and expect a woman to be a docile servant/waifu. most western, european men are somewhat more feminist, and respect women, and can express romantic feelings better (not great, but better). so, women like that. read the advice columns of Playboy magazine, its said over and over: you want pussy, treat them like people.
>>
>>68022316
watch out, PHD in cultural anthropology trolling here.
>>
>>68023359
>still making baseless implications

wew lad

this is what you call projecting
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
>>68024160
when will newfags learn
that saying you reported someone
gets you banned
>>
>>68024169

chinks are just better aligned with nature than 'enlightened' westerners have lost control of their females.

consider the following

western culture breeds a more educated and subsequently safer society

women no longer fear being dragged out of their hut to be gangraped by the local warlord and his cronies

feeling empowered by this false sense of security, these feminist idiots now have international access and travel the world, preaching the benefits of feminism to races of people still living in barbaric brutal harsh climates and cultures.

The enlightened age cannot and will not last forever.

Feel secure, bros, that Women will soon cower behind the strong, alpha males for protection from the gangs of roving pussy hunters.

Chinks understand that equality is a delusion brought on by a false and childlike sense of security.
>>
File: 1458151920260.gif (1 MB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1458151920260.gif
1 MB, 495x495
>>68024901
When will oldfags learn that some oldfags don't care? Tell you what, I just reported myself. Heaven forbid I take a few days off chatting with you mouth breathers.
>>
>>68025581
lurk more newfag
>>
>>68025757
reeeeeee
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 860x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 860x860
>>68026329
fucking candy-ass mods should have ban u already 2bh
>>
>>68022535
Good, I've been told I look like one...maybe I'll score?
>>
File: 1458165389192.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1458165389192.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>68026596
Cry more about it. I thought aussies had bantz. I must have drawn an abo.
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.