[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did the word "cuck" become so widely applied to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: push.png (78 KB, 282x150) Image search: [Google]
push.png
78 KB, 282x150
When did the word "cuck" become so widely applied to things?

It now means "anything anon doesn't like."
>>
It's just the new "beta".
It's just funner to say and attacks at a deeper core.
>>
haha cuck

also cuck is a deeper insult, because it makes fun of your masculinity itself
>>
>>68003058
A
>>
>>68003058
A cuckold is a man whose wife cheats on him, with or without his knowledge

It makes an apt descriptor for leftists who vote against their principles, especially men. Leftism binds white men, takes from them, and shames them.
>>
It is the ultimate word to describe weakness.

After all, what is more pathetic than a man who finds masochistic joy in his own humiliation from seeing another one fuck his wife? It is also perfectly applicable to national traitors who cuck their country for someone else.
All in all one of the better terms popularized by memes.
>>
>>68003384
you do realise there's literally nothing wrong with cuckolding? does someone's sexual interests really get you this riled up?
>>
>>68003058
>It now means "anything anon doesn't like."
No, it means a guy who's so un-masculine and such a pussy that he'd allow a black guy to fuck his wife, and be afraid to speak up in fear of appearing "racist."
>>
>>68003058
Thats a good video of a monkey seriously I fucking love monkeys more than I do niggers. If I had an option to replace all niggers with actual gorillas or monkeys I would.

http://thomassanders.com/post/141184868643/redneckkungfu
>>
>>68003576
Australia pls.
>>
>>68003576
If you want to catch a lot of (you's) try using higher quality bait
>>
It's the new "bitch"

It's funnier though
>>
>>68003576
>be me
>see moronic comment
>prepare a stream of internet insults
>see flag
>move along
>>
>>68003576
I agree with him

if you say "cuck" as an insult, you're kinkshaming, and I think it's disrespectful
>>
>>68003384

I thought cuck is when the man knew about the affair. So when a girl cheats on you, you're not a cuck if you leave her
>>
>>68003576

>there's nothing wrong with being an emasculated third-rate male
>>
Its the new "faggot"
That word was the most offensive for a time, but we have since evolved the English language of name calling to now cuck.

Honestly though, cuck probably applies to more people on 4chan than faggot does
>>
>>68003058
>It now means "anything anon doesn't like."

Welcome to every fucking new word this site learns. It happened to Fedora, and Autism.
>>
>>68003815
you're a cuck because your girl is literally thinking about sucking infinite amount of cocks when you're talking to her
>>
>>68003199
Check 'em

Also this explains it pretty well until we find the next insult the hits even deeper
>>
>>68003058
Because most of the things that Anon doesn't like are basically cuckolds on different issues. When you read it as 'somebody who either allows or enjoys something important to him to be defiled or destroyed', that's probably the personification of EVERYTHING Anon hates.
>>
>>68003947

I don't have a girl I am just confused about the definition. If a girl cheats on you and you leave when you find out, how does that make the male the cuck? I thought cucks were people ok with sharing their women
>>
>>68003947
You're a cuck if you accept it.

Men make bad choices when it comes to women. And when the lady cheats. Either you leave. Or you become a cuck.

It's part of growing up. Learning who not to date.
>>
>>68003384
Except that definition is wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
File: latest[1].png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
127 KB, 345x337
>>68003058
Using the word "cuck" as an insult is the epitome of being a normalfag, since you're assuming people on 4chan have girlfriends.
>>
>>68003058
No it just means weak and subservient. More than that it means you enjoy it.
>>
File: gfb.jpg (117 KB, 2140x1605) Image search: [Google]
gfb.jpg
117 KB, 2140x1605
>>68003058
Actually "fag" means "anything anon doesn't like"
Cuck means what fag once did - "unmanly"
>>
>>68003576
You're embarrasing yourself Bruce.
>>
>>68003058
Newfags these days I swear. A couple years ago a rumor started that moot had a cuck fetish. /pol/ really went overboard with it, and moot crashed /pol/ with no survivors.
>>
File: 1398371777841.png (32 KB, 1050x788) Image search: [Google]
1398371777841.png
32 KB, 1050x788
>>68004363

the issue is that fag stopped being a real insult on this site due to both overuse, and because at this point most 4channers are so desperate for physical contact that they would pretty much fuck anything.
>>
>>68003058
When mot was actually cucked then memed /pol/ about it.
>>
File: feels14.jpg (49 KB, 460x470) Image search: [Google]
feels14.jpg
49 KB, 460x470
>mfw Rhodey got suit-cucked in IM3
>>
>>68004649
>Using the term newfag

No one cares that you've been here since 2014

That's how it started but that's there's so much more to it than that
>>
>>68003058
posted this before and got a bunch of buttmad replies but here it is again:

/pol/ basically has the mindset of a middle schooler, so like middle schoolers when they learn a new term they just repeat it as often as they can
>>
>>68004769
been here since '09 but ok. I didn't spend much time on /pol/ until the trump train started.
>>
>>68003058

Here's how the insults evolved.

>square
>chump
>dweeb
>retard
>faggot
>autist
>cuck

It's just more of the same.
>>
Correct usage of cuck:

This cookie tastes terrible. This cookie is a cuck.
>>
>>68003576
Your country is nice.
Your family loves you.
Vegemite is real food.
>>
>>68005822

Somebody put chocolate chips on my cookie.

The baker was a cuck.
>>
Cuckholding is the thinking mans fetish.
>>
>>68003280
FUCKING
>>
>>68003058

Because in the animal kingdom, the omega males who watch the pack leader fuck all the females are chased off or they serve the leader.
>>
>>68003058
it serves the same purpose as "faggot", faggot
>>
>>68003815
I looked it up, the man doesn't have to necessarily know he is being cheated on.
>>
>>68007425
There is a difference between cuckold and "cuck" as used on /pol/ and the rest of 4chan.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.