[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board's thoughts on Mel Gibson's Passion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: satan_and_demon_baby.jpg (19 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
satan_and_demon_baby.jpg
19 KB, 400x261
This board's thoughts on Mel Gibson's Passion?
>>
>>68002599
Hurts my bum bum
>>
>>68002599

Based
>>
Gibson's is an anti-Semitic papist.
>>
>>68002599
Literally just saw that movie 2 days ago. Was pretty interesting and I learned a lot more. Was quite gruesome though.
>>
>>68002599

>the jews killed jesus

At least its accurate.

I try to watch it every Lent to remind myself of what Our Lord did for my salvation
>>
best satan of all media
>>
>>68003024
really? now i know i have to watch this movie
>>
>>68003024
Another way to say it is "Gibson is Based."
>>
>>68002599
It was papist tripe actually
The focus of Christianity is on the Resurrection and glorification of Christ and his victory over death NOT his death.

Yeah Jews suck but then again so did the Romans
>>
>>68003211
it needs to be to get the message across
>the jews killed our God
>>
No living man can portray our Lord. The Passion is blasphemous
>>
File: Catholic Pepe.png (291 KB, 405x624) Image search: [Google]
Catholic Pepe.png
291 KB, 405x624
>>68003643
The focus is on the Resurrection but that doesn't take away how brutal Christ's Passion was - it doesn't mean you shouldn't meditate on or think about the Passion!
>>
>>68002599
Preddy great. Great portrayal of Satan, gruesome as it needed to be, beautifully shot and acted, butt blasted the Jews, and brought at least some people back to Christ
>>
>>68003744

Okay Ahmed
>>
>>68003643
Way of the Cross
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15569a.htm

These names [Stations] are used to signify either a series of pictures or tableaux representing certain scenes in the Passion of Christ, each corresponding to a particular incident, or the special form of devotion connected with such representations.

The object of the Stations is to help the faithful to make in spirit, as it were, a pilgrimage to the chief scenes of Christ's sufferings and death, and this has become one of the most popular of Catholic devotions.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.