[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOUTH AFRICA: GUPTAGATE THREAD #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: south-africa.png (17 KB, 1145x828) Image search: [Google]
south-africa.png
17 KB, 1145x828
Well /pol/, SA does it again, showing the world what happens when you put niggers in charge of anything.

The story so far:
>Wealthy Indian family builds up massive business empire
>Becomes pals with fucking useless president
>Realise he can be used as a puppet
>Start to exercise power over Zuma
>Organise a military base as their own private hangar for a fucking wedding
>Start to fill up the cabinet of ministers of SA with people that THEY chose

This whole country is getting more and more fucked by the week. The only thing that would save it would be to nuke literally everything and start over.

News links:
GUPTA WEDDING (Where all this shit started):
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30923275

GUPTA/ZUMA TIES:
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/further-claims-of-guptacracy-to-emerge-report-20160318
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/gupta-influence-not-new-or-unprecedented-analysts-20160318

Feel free to ask questions.
>>
>>68002414
Any whites still left in the government?
>>
>>68002414
Is anything actually happening? Or is it being excused/ignored?
>>
Do you guys need to bring back Apartheid?
>>
>>68002414
What is bad about the Gupta's?

How many places like Orania are there? It seems a lot of 'white' South Africans are waiting for something big before they defend themselves. Why not create communities now instead of waiting (for what?) and being slowly killed off.. It's legal under the South African constitution, right?
>>
>>68002414
soon boet, get out while you can!
>>
Volkstaat when? We should be organising SA bros.
>>
>>68002414
how are the tabloids and the people on the street dealing with it? is it just same shit different day or are people unhappy?
>>
>>68002638
Do you really think the south african justice system is equipped to deal with corruption involving the government and foreign billionaires?
>>
I will travel to SA tomorrow. Doing the garden route from Cape Town to Johannesburg. Will I be fine?
>>
>>68002919
Same shit although the black students are becoming considerably more anti white.
>>
I hope Boers can take back control from these retarded negros.
>>
>>68003078
I see how are your self defense laws?
>>
>>68002979
Not necessarily justice system. Just any reaction from groups etc.
>>
>>68003014
Possibly, but be alert. Also try not to walk everywhere, and lock everything.
>>
i've heard that Indians are a huge chunk of the business elites in Africa, at least in areas that were formerly part of the British Empre.
>>
>>68003159

If you are white, you will get shit on for looking at a black guy the wrong way.

only way to not be arrested is when there is video footage of a nigger attacking you first.
>>
>>68002414
You got fucking colonized by poo in the loo people. How the fuck can you fail so hard?
>>
File: 1451259294578.gif (2 MB, 274x257) Image search: [Google]
1451259294578.gif
2 MB, 274x257
>>68002638

This is basically just confirming what everyone already knew: that Zuma is just a mindless fucking puppet being used by a far stronger power.

Even if it comes out that the Guptas steal children and eat them, their grip over South Africa will allow them to walk free.
>>
>>68003496
bugger I knew a guy who worked as a bouncer in cape town he got away with killing a black in self defense but he had witnesses
>>
File: 1452144562070.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1452144562070.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>68003753

don't get me started anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 490x313
>>68003753
It was the Anglos fault
>>
>>68003014
You'll be fine, the most dangerous thing for white people here is fucking drunk assholes on the roads. People will drop $2000 on their home security system then get in their car drunk and drive like an imbecile.
>>
>>68002414
>>68002414
Don't blame manipulative Indians, blame the corrupt niggers.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.