[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Americans welcome Mexican migrants ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 470x313
From Drug cartel ravaged regions in Mexico considering that Americans irresponsible drug habbits is indirectly funding criminal organisations south of the borders in mexico and other central American countries who are responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent citizens, rampant corruption, gang violence and poverty in these countries. Its only fair that people in these regions are allowed to work in America so that they could send billions of dollars in remmitance to their home country so then they could rebuild their country after drug gangs and cartels, that only exists as a result of Americas appetite for illicit drugs, destroyed their country.
>>
>>68001671
No
>>
File: Drug_routes_2012 (1).jpg (232 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
Drug_routes_2012 (1).jpg
232 KB, 800x570
>>68001671
>>
flag boys
>>
>>68001671
WE HAVE ENOUGH
THE GOOD ONE'S
EVERYTHING THAT COMES NOW IS BAD
>>
File: 1458392628362.jpg (39 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1458392628362.jpg
39 KB, 500x330
>>
>>68001671
No, but most people coming across the border illegally are not even Mexican.
>>
>blaming junkies for being addicts
>literally victim blaming and defending El Chapo

KEK you are worse than Sean Penn
>>
>>68002284
Druggies arent victims you fuckwit, they have a choice to not support criminal organisations who are murdering thousands of people a year by choosing not to poison themselves with illicit drugs.

Not to mention they could always grow their own pot or perhaps only consume USA locally made coccaine. They could even create more American jobs by only using American coccaine.
>>
>>68002151
How do you even know theyre not mexican? I thought that most South and central american countries besides Beazil are Hispanic and therefpre have very similar cultures
>>
Narcos killing narcos. Meh.

All the other violence is just Mexico being Mexico. Are people in Detroit refugees too?
>>
>>68003295
Because they readily admit they are from El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia, etc?

Mexicans aren't sneaking across our borders, they're letting people that already crossed their borders cross our borders.
>>
>>68002084
Sleep tight, pupper
>>
No.
>>
>>68002776
This, if those potheads don't grow their own shit they should be hanged.
>>
>>68002776
and El Chapo is?

moron. Go worship some Abos for inventing a stick.
>>
>>68003537
>they're letting people that already crossed their borders cross our borders.
only the ones that survive the onslaught from the locals and cartels

ie Guatemalans and Salvadoreans

Mexico is more serious about their border than we can ever wish to be which is embarrassing on our part.
>>
>>68003536
I dont think you know anything about mexico, my Ameretard friend. Most of the victims are civilians caught in the crossfire. I dont think those 20 students who were kidnapped by the cartels and later found in a mass grave had anything to do with the cartels.
>>
>>68001758
>Meth moving from the Pacific Ocean
Who the fuck is supplying Mexico with it?
>>
>>68001671

Mexico is a shithole because of its people
>>
>>68005996
China and south america.
>>
>>68005996
The carribeans? I dunno
>>
>>68005881
I always inevitably reach the same conclusion: who gives a fuck. It's Mexicans. I only care about whites and some groups of Asians, the rest can burn overnight
>>
>>68006063
>>68006644
Edgy :^)

Everyone that doesn't conform to your particular standards doesn't deserve to like, amirite?
>>
>>68007042
Whether they deserve to live doesn't concern me in the slightest. My particular standards happen to be those of western civilization. Your heart bleeding concern is a white mans burden and is one of the major reasons why west is decaying. Now you- I care about you. Vermin like you is worthy of my attention
>>
>>68007321
>western civilization
You know, a lot of what you said actually goes against the basic tenant of western civilization. You don't care about western values, you care about race. Don't conflate the two.
>>
>>68007506
Western values are universal and its racist to think that only one particular group of people, the white Europeans and their descendants, are its torch bearers, right? Also, it's tenet not tenant, at the very least familiarize yourself with basic terminology if you want to sound like a big boy on the Internet
>>
>>68001671
No.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.