[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Denmark, 84 Per Cent Of Welfare Recipients Are ‘Non-Western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: immigrant scum.jpg (142 KB, 658x667) Image search: [Google]
immigrant scum.jpg
142 KB, 658x667
>A-African immigrants are required to improve economy.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/in-denmark-84-per-cent-of-welfare-recipients-are-non-western-immigrants/
>>
>>68001572
How does this even measure "welfare recipients"? I thought most of the Danish population take part in the social welfare system.
>>
>>68001661
Most of the Danish population are non-western immigrants.
>>
>>68001661
Yes, they all take part in paying for it, just like everyone in Europe does.
>>
Every time I go to get my neet money i'm the only white person there every time, even when there's huge groups of people there.
>>
>>68001572
Enjoy being the happiest country in the world while you still can, Denmark. It's not gonna last
>>
>>68001661
I think it's the number of NEETs.
>>
File: Lazy imigrants.png (29 KB, 503x294) Image search: [Google]
Lazy imigrants.png
29 KB, 503x294
>>68001572
lol no, 84% of couples who are both on welfare are non-western immigrants.

The real number is close to 40-45%
>>
>>68001661
people who receive money from the state because they have no income themselves.
>>
>>68002926
husk at tælle efterkommerene med
>>
>>68003628
De er med i grafen
>>
>>68003702
ja, men de 45% du siger er indvandrerene alene, tæller man efterkommerne med ligger det på 70-75%
>>
>>68003940
Procenter er vist ikke din stærke side
>>
All statistics based on ethnicity are banned in Sweden. It's fucking insane. NK tier shit

>>68002926
>>68003458
What happened to the circumcision ban? Have you gotten rid of the Jews yet?

JEWS IN DENMARK TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF ANTI-CIRCUMCISION LAW PASSES
http://ekstrabladet.dk/nationen/advarsel-vil-forlade-danmark-hvis-omskaering-bliver-forbudt/5985331
>>
>>68004190
We've tried to have it banned several times without any luck, damn Jews always get us.
The new happenings will hopefully make sure that it gets banned.
>>
>>68004010
så må jeg have misforstået grafen
>>
>>68004357
>Denmark considering banning circumcision
>meanwhile Norway literally does it for free
Please invade us.
>>
File: Danmar-Norge.jpg (29 KB, 566x570) Image search: [Google]
Danmar-Norge.jpg
29 KB, 566x570
>>68004816
Danmark-Norge snart broder!
>>
>>68004357
I can see it in front of me. 10 year long race war ends with millions of deaths and a unified Scandinavia ruled by the greatest leader of all time. The first and only thing he does when he gets in to office is to ban circumcision and all our problems are instantly solved forever.
>>
>>68004925
What are the chances of a Kingdom of Scandinavia in our lifetime? You cucks remain kingdoms anyhow.
>>
File: Debt.jpg (92 KB, 490x545) Image search: [Google]
Debt.jpg
92 KB, 490x545
It's funny because the average Dane is some 110000 dollars in debt and the median Danish salary is equivalent to some 2500 dollars before taxes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage
But Danish taxes are some of the highest in the world so after they give half of their salary to the Government so it can give free shit to all those dumb brown muslims what they're left with is barely enough to pay the interest in all that debt, which is why their debt keeps growing year after year.
Their situation is quite pathetic, yet Danes have the subjective belief that they are the happiest people in the world. Nordic people are just retarded t.b.h., which is why their ancestors settled for some frozen shithole and historically they never accomplished anything.
>>
>>68002926
> 15 % of danes are neets
> 45 % of immigrants are neets
> 28 % of 2nd generation immigrants are neets

How the FUCK do you keep your welfare up and running?
>>
>>68005026
Honestly I think it's possible but it won't be a kingdom because the world isn't ready for a godtier form of government yet. Absolute monarchy is just a dream.
>>
>>68003458
Lots of working people receive more than they pay.
>>
>>68004190

Miss him yet, Sven?
>>
File: wht.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
wht.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>68005410
> Absolute monarchy
> A dream
>>
>>68005205
Personal debt is good for the economy. In our unhealthy world it's a sign of a healthy country where more money gets pumped in to the economy
>>
>>68005205
So much of this is wrong, I don't even where to begin.
>>
>>68005205
Yeah I wish I lived in Brazil instead.
>>
>>68005205
this >>68005792
>>
>>68004190
WHAT?! Not even private instuitions can make statistics based on race without breaking the law?
>>
>>68006561
How are they supposed to get the statistics? Its not as if the state are keeping such statistics hidden, they simply dont have them because you are never asked about your race or ethnicity in any surveys. At least not by any government organization.

If someone feels like counting the nignogs/whites/arabs here out in the streets one by one I guess they are free to do so.
>>
>>68005773
>muh gnp
Skyd dig selv, Sven
>>
>>68006881
Well here we have private instuitions that work on statistics... They just dont make it about race since we're almost all ethnic portuguese here

sven you're fucked m8 your genes are going to die out mayne you gotta fight for yourself
>>
>>68006561
Let me clarify. It's banned to keep records of stuff that might make immigrants look bad. Anyone can make unofficial statistics but where will they get their statistics from? It's only guess work.

We have absolutely no idea what the crime rate, unemployment rate or welfare distribution looks like or how immigrants perform in schools. We don't even know if they're literate. We also don't know which cities have the most and least immigrants.

When someone commits a violent crime we never get to know what they look like or what their ethnicity is. Everything is covered up by our government and Jew media.

Also literally everyone grow up to think that communism is the greatest thing ever because of what they learn in the indoctrination centers that they call schools.
>>
>>68001572
How does this pass as journalism?

The article they link to discredits the fucking Breitbart article....did they even bother to translate the article and read it?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.