[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The US isn't a white country.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1457751198638.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1273) Image search: [Google]
1457751198638.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1273
>the muh America is a white country meme

Could you euros please stop with this?

Nobody here thinks we are a white country, not even Trump voters, as you can see here.It's mostly Scandinavian and some slav faggots that keep pushing this meme.

We are not a white nation, Americans are going to become very very mixed in the following years because we identify as Americans , not whites. Mixing is projected to keep increasing even more in the following years.

Pic related is an average American female in 2050.

Is this a bad thing? I don't think it's inherently bad or good, it just happens and we should follow the path. After all Europeans copied us for a reason, and became multicultural/racial a few decades ago. Your problem is Muslims.

Ethnicities just come and go. You see now that politicians pander the votes in different ways to hispanics , blacks, whites ,etc. That will change in the future as intermarrying gets stronger. I even suspect that 70 years from now the US, Mexico, Canada and most of Western Europe will be a country of its own.
>>
>>68000861
Sorry you are a nigger op..
>>
1/10 try harder

Saged
>>
>>68000861
0/10
>>
at least you tried.
>>
>>68000938
>>68000943
>>68000969

I'd like to hear some arguments. I'm not baiting.
>>
European countries are not White countries either. They are Swedish/German/Anglo/Italian and so on. The only White country is the USA. Which is a mix of White peoples.
>>
>>68000861
Sorry, but you're extremely misinformed. America is extremely divided.

You bring diversity, people just go into their own cultural space. Examples would be Korea town, communities that have predominant amount of X race in there. In California, there are counties where its 80% hispanic, and neighboring ones are like 60-70% white, and all divided by city lines. (greatly influenced by income differences, and cultures)

People don't really date outside of their race. I mean they might, but the chances of them marrying and having kids are small compared to the amount from same race marriages and offspring.

So get out of here with your bullshit
>>
>>68000861

[caramel honey waffu]

~ YUM YUM ~
>>
>60% pure white
Even if all the races in America merge and demographics stay somewhat similar, then the white race will either

A) be left alone and the masses of shoveling will become much more docile due to the elimination of 60% of the black genome or
B), become one race that might as well be white as it would be like 90% white.
>>
>>68000861

Go fuck yourself, America doesn't contort to your liberal version of reality.
>>
>>68001180

No. The USA is a mix of all the peoples of the world, not only whites. Besides 20% of Swedes have foreign heritage, your country isn't "Swedish"
>>
>>68001180
Good point, Mohammed.
>>
File: france.png (335 KB, 680x384) Image search: [Google]
france.png
335 KB, 680x384
>>68000861
yeah but we have more than a shitty island here and most whites are smart enough to get jobs that sllow them to flee the ghettos
>>
File: 45343.jpg (114 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
45343.jpg
114 KB, 500x502
>>68000861
No european thinks that USA is still a white country you retard
>>
White American here. Sorry guys I can't help myself I keep fucking black qt's. One of them even got pregnant but she aborted.
>>
>>68001238
Another thing I would like to add, sure America is a "melting pot".

The thing is, that when you throw the peas and the carrots, they don't really mix.

Ever heard of white flight?
Notice how when you have a minority group congregated in a certain area it stays that way? I see Iranian communities, Blacks live in the ghettos, not to mention the Hispanics who killed a lot of blacks in the name of ethnic cleansing because of racial superiority (La Raza gang shit)
>>
It's just that they know how to work that dick and black dudes give me the biggest fucking scowls when their upper echelon of qt is with a white guy. Funny part is from my experience those that are attractive enough to get white dudes almost exclusively date white guys. A lot of the black girls I've fucked said they'd never touch a black guy because of how toxic they are.
>>
File: 1457773785846.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1457773785846.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>68000861
>Pic related is an average American female in 2050.
AMERICA IS DOOMED HOLY SHIT
>>
I know this is a bait thread, but right now, the biggest groups of people in the US are white and hispanic.
So the big question is, what does a white/hispanic mixed human look like?
Because some of those latinas are pretty hot.
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17573655

>In sharp contrast with the situation of the Caucasian population of Latin American countries, only 3.1% of the American Caucasian sequences had African and/or Amerindian origin

Can we stop with this meme where American whites are all supposed to be heavily mixed with something? I get it, your granpappy told you that you're 1/16th cherokee and whatnot. But the data has always shown that white Americans are remarkably homogeneous.
>>
>>68002580
Question really is, why do whites and Hispanics need niggers here?

Couldn't think of anything.
>>
File: 1457151234950.jpg (36 KB, 563x470) Image search: [Google]
1457151234950.jpg
36 KB, 563x470
The US speak spanish ! kek
>>
>>68000861
>it just happens
nothing "just happens"
>>
Usa is a melting pot.

Whether you agree or not is a totally different issue.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.