[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti refugees in germany!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 384_0.jpg (240 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
384_0.jpg
240 KB, 800x568
We have to do something m8s, even if its small: just fucking buy this shit: http://www.druck18.de/Zubehoer/Propaganda/Refugees-NOT-WELCOME-Aufkleber-Paket-10-Stueck::384.html
and stick them on every "refugees welcome" sticker, you will just keep sticken them on when they take them off.
>>
>>67999942
Organize from scratch to the top!

Never give up my fellow europeans! Wir sind das Volk!

Eendracht maakt macht!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TX7PvOYEj4

EUROPA AUX ARMES!
>>
>>67999942
What you should be doing is rising up and overthrowing your government, and putting every invader in the ground.
>>
What's your plan to take down the dark angel Angela?
>>
>>68001120
Someone needs to RIP her what the fuck else
>>
>>67999942
Set up a gofundme or something to help Germany against refugees and I'll fucking give you money everytime I get it.

seriously I'd help you cucks. If I had an opportunity to help you smuggle shit into the country for a coup I would
>>
Did you let your bull know about this? I don't think he would be too happy to hear this
>>
>>68001120
You don't really need to, Angela Merkel is a follower of some really Marxist ideas about multi culture and "one people" junk. Her ideas are going to destroy her and anything she ever tried to build.

All the normal people can do is basically start hoarding weapons (preferable in legal ways as long as possible), organize themselves, radicalize their family and friends and turn into something that's scarily close to some civil war preppers.

If worst comes to worst, going down trying to do as much damage as possible. Had to find out that steel concrete is surprisingly expensive.
>>
>>68002049
>steel concrete is surprisingly expensive.
It's cheap as shit. What do yo mean by that?
>>
>>67999942
People did this at my university.

Police was called and people prosecuted
>>
>>67999942
hmm I keep thinking of this old flick, like ancient, where this man just simply takes his rifle and shoots after gypsies... yes those fuckers have never been liked here.. damnit I cannot remember where this clip is from so I can't remember it. prolly from the 30ies or 20ies or so
>>
>>68002302
Depends, if you build an actual house out of it. Most of my income (rent from owned property and such) is always on the move. Yes I know not the best material by any marging for other properties but given the rapid developement a rather sensible one.

>>68002371
The police are a bunch of complete bastards, basically every single last one of them. They're merely here to enforce whatever the politicians want them to, while covering up anything they don't want to go public. All for the ideal world of our marxist friends.
>>
>>68002859
What do you want your house to be built out of?
>>
>>68002986
krupp-stahl
>>
>>68003213
I live in a place made of stone, so I don't worry too much about bullets going through walls.
>>
>>68003522
but can you turn your house into a mobile tank ?
>>
>>68003600
If it gets that bad, I wouldn't leave my house.
>>
>>67999942
>>68001583
>>68001583
Do it while you still can!!!!!!!
>>
>>68001768
God bless you anon
>>
>>68003718
And you'd go where? Your house is basically your last refugee, the last fortification. That's it, there's nobody else to go.

Heck even if you could leave the country, where would you flee to? The US? Just as bad. Canada? Worse! Rest of Europe? Also done for just at different stages of this developement.

There is no place to run to, nowhere to hide, this is it. They've come to our very homes, invited in by idiots and traitors.
>>
File: Merkel-and-Clinton-665x385.png (305 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
Merkel-and-Clinton-665x385.png
305 KB, 665x385
>>68004053
I stay where I am. This is where I live, and this is my country. This is where I have friends and family.

For now I just shitpost on 4chans. This Merkel has to go.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.