[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
◕‿◕OFFER SOLUTIONS◕‿◕ - Israel - Palestine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1231234.jpg (353 KB, 477x1057) Image search: [Google]
1231234.jpg
353 KB, 477x1057
Israel population:
Jews: 6,119,000 75.0% 1.7%
Arabs 1,688,600 20.7% 2.1%

Palestinian population:
West Bank 2,568,555
East Jerusalem 192,800
Gaza Strip 1,657,155

>(no cnn bbc world media crap)
REAL Palestinians and Israelis talking:
>https://www.youtube.com/user/coreygilshuster

Israeli arabs >
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R348qicB2hk
>>
ASKING A GOY TO DECIDE YOUR FATE. DONT BE SUCH A KIKE....
>>
>>67997567
No fast solution, British did this on purpose, intresting videos
>>
>>67997820
I don't care what Israel does to mudshits

Don't involve the US in your dumb fuck wars though
>>
>>67997567
Honestly, no one who's non-Jewish or non-Arab gives af about this.
>>
>>67998495
Alrighty
>>
>>67997567
>>67997820

Do you guys think that mandatory military service for all Israelis would foster a sense of national unity assuming Muslim Arabs were not required to serve in combat roles?

Also, what about Yeshiva students and the Ultra-Orthodox population? Should they also be conscripted into service?

While there would be friction at first, I believe that universal conscription would break down a lot of ethnic barriers and create a stronger Israeli identity.
>>
File: 1442342734467.png (1 MB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442342734467.png
1 MB, 810x1200
>>67997567

give it to us
>>
Russia has a solution for you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
>>
>>67999041
Trying to get a message across is hard, mostly to let people know how small Israel is. I won't start talking about "Ultra-Orthodox population" when most people don't even know the size of Israel....
>>
>>67997567
So the Arabs are outbreeding the Jews?
>>
>>67999831
Yup, godverdomme...XD
>>
>>67999935
kek, so how are the jews going to win the demographic war? More immigrants only slow it down.
>>
>>68000071
israel sterilized ethiopian jews before their jewishness was proved. what do you think is going to happen? the arabs have no chance, they are too stupid to help themselves. twice they elected people who are basically stealing every single shekel that goes to help them, you should see the palace that abbas built for himself in qatar using your relief money
>>
Israel never should have happened.

What should have happened instead would have been the Jews bought Sakhalin Island from the Soviets back in 1945 when they were desperate for Jew gold and then would have been far far away with their own independent country not really near existential dangers other than the Soviets across a channel of water.

What could have also been done is to simply move all the Jews to Australia or New Zealand or some shit like that.

Instead, Israel perennially sucks us into middle eastern politics when most people just don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>68000258
>what do you think is going to happen?
More conflicts and the Arabs will be pushed out.
>>
>>67999935

But Jewish birth rates are rising and Arabs are falling. Gaza is a lost case, but Jews can secure a majority of Jews over the rest of Palestine with the help of French Jews.
>>
Let the Israelis and Palestinians kill each other, deport the Roma to their new home.
>>
>>68001225

Die zweite Endlösung
>>
>>67999041
No one should be forced into service.

I am sick of the retarded mentality of "I suffered so everyone must suffer"
>>
File: AH Wake me up inside.png (504 KB, 532x532) Image search: [Google]
AH Wake me up inside.png
504 KB, 532x532
>>68001223
>You will never help increase Jewish birth rates with a qt French jew
>>
>>67997567
Drop the jewness, create a secular state.
>>
build stargate

get Palestine into new land
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.