[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this week's issue of "Things That Never Happened!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1458391696501.jpg (145 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458391696501.jpg
145 KB, 1152x2048
In this week's issue of "Things That Never Happened!"
>>
Fucking wetback needs to learn how to lie
>>
>>67997472
and how do you KNOW that didn't actually happen?
>>
>>67997619
For real, can't find the original, and wouldn't you call the police for someone acting so fucking unhinged? Also, who the fuck doesn't want their package?
>>
tbqh if a wetback delivered me my mail i'd be pretty pissed too
>>
>>67997647
Lack of a mobility scooter in the story.
>>
>>67997702
Wetback calling police.
Toplel
>>
File: orang_sombong.jpg (161 KB, 1024x1704) Image search: [Google]
orang_sombong.jpg
161 KB, 1024x1704
>implying she isn't describing your average /pol/ack in her story
>implying your average /pol/ack wouldn't turn down his package of Dragon dildos if it meant he'd have to touch something a spic touched
>implying your average /pol/ack wouldn't overtly threaten to shoot a deliveryman if he was nonwhite
>>
>>67997758

Kek
>>
I deliver packages in Vermont and as I'm getting ready to deliver a package at a house I see all These Vote for Bernie signs. I get off to deliver the packages and a white guy answers the door and looks at me and says he's not signing the package because I'm f**cking a white male. So I kindly said have a nice day and went back to my van. As I'm walking back he starts saying "f**cking white male I have the right to shoot you right now" Never in my life have I had anyone want to shoot me for the color of my skin. Racism is real. #StopRacism #F*ckBernie #ProudWhiteMale
>>
>>67997647
A.) Who actually acts like that?
B.) If someone was threatening to shoot you, wouldn't you at the least, call the cops?
C.) If you're posting this on Facebook, it's to bring attention to the fact that it happened, put the person who did this on blast. Why wouldn't you include an address, a description, something? Instead it's a super vague location, only identifier is "white dude," and nothing else that could be proved/disproved(pro-tip: because it's bullshit).
D.) It reads like EVERY other story about the righteous, innocent SJW who encounters evil, conservative oppression that only turns out it be completely fabricated.
>>
>>67998101
Kek
>>
>>67998355
>Who actually acts like that?

/pol/acks and white nationalists
>>
>>67997472
The crazy thing is that while "poc" sit around and make-up stupid shit like this, there are actual white people who deal with racist abuse like this and just internalize it and don't tell anyone. It's almost as if they're projecting.
>>
>>67997472
Wow, white nationalists are racists. Never saw that coming, it's not like trumpfags are cancer everywhere they go
>>
>>67998101
This is actually believable.

Damn...

What happened, guys?
MAGA when?
>>
I'm stunned she didn't say the package had the Trump campaign as return address
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.