[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK PEOPLE R FUNNY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: wakemeupinside.jpg (81 KB, 367x240) Image search: [Google]
wakemeupinside.jpg
81 KB, 367x240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjEusWO6VPg

(YES) or (NO)
>>
Black people are the funniest when they aren't trying to be funny.
>>
I ASKED YOU A MOTHER FUCKING QUESTION.
>>
>>67996268

is this the thread where we pretend white people only made good comedy movies??
>>
>>67996382
I don't know, you tell me Hans.
>>
I AM STARTING A POLL POL.
>someone talk to me, the loneliness is crushing...
>>
>>67996268
Black people are funny in the way watching a big car crash is funny. You laugh but you know you shouldn't because it's really more sad than anything else.
>>
>>67996711
Look up a show called "White Flight" on Comedy Central YouTube - found it while watching that trailer.

It's the future of white people and it's racist as fuck.

>but there is no such thing as reverse racism >:(
>>
>>67996268
>BLACK PEOPLE R FUNNY?

Here are some Trayvon Martin supporters. Who decided that while in the middle of a march, storming a Walgreens and knocking stuff over and stealing stuff was a great way to make a point for Trayvon. Das right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pagedf9cM0U
>>
Funny looking
>>
File: Safe Space Sally.jpg (25 KB, 366x441) Image search: [Google]
Safe Space Sally.jpg
25 KB, 366x441
>>67996268
white people can be quite funny too, esp. when they pretend they aren't white. ask safe space sally,

https://youtu.be/LIjljucvBI4?t=259
>>
>>67996853
dis gun be good, grabs cheetos and watches
>>
>>67996853
nice idea, really.
>>
File: beetus.jpg (131 KB, 865x631) Image search: [Google]
beetus.jpg
131 KB, 865x631
>>67996984
>>
black people who just shout, talk about their mother beating them, their dads drinking problem or not having a dad, or joke about having a large family with many different dads or tell jokes that just appeal to black people are not funny.

Also black female comedians who jokes about getting some good dick like it's the joke of the century are not funny.

Key and Peele are funny because they take every day situations that everyone can relate to and that makes them funny because we've all been there and know what they are dealing with.
>>
>>67997424
lol great! safe space sally says many thanks.
>>
>>67996984
so many memes trying to be birthed this last week. unfortunately cuck carl is by far the best
>>
>>67997497
I actually do like k and p
>>
>>67996984
no shes promoting some race fluid faggotry. clearly she wanted the man behind the camera to get a spray on tan and have his hair cut supper short like almost bald and say some shit like "greece pay yor dets"
>>
>>67997497
>black people who just shout, talk about their mother beating them, their dads drinking problem
I don't know

Eddie Murphy is pretty damn funny
>>
>>67997809
>was funny
>>
>>67996984
jesus, she is toxic. the people being interviewed are fucking terrifying
>>
>>67997514
they all deserved it. and the skrillex guy was far better.
>>
>>67998210
yeah i know. i wouldn't have shared this if it wasn't really disgusting.
>>
>>67996268
>Look at all the diversity in this movie

Black people are slightly funnier than women. But overall unfunny. They're like that friend that, at his 30s, never grew up out of the fart jokes.

There are some legit black funny people, but they are few. It's the same with women.

Everything black related that's considered funny it's just because either other blacks find it funny or whites find it amusing and trendy.
Their humour is usually repetitive and bold, so childish minds may find it appealing.
>>
>>67998404
>^he's right you know
>>
>>67998334
I just like cuck carl's teeth. his face is like a living meme
>>
File: Rare Safe Space Sally.jpg (48 KB, 1139x604) Image search: [Google]
Rare Safe Space Sally.jpg
48 KB, 1139x604
>>67998629
yeah that's right, he has a really cute smile. but she has nice teeth too. look at her smile.
>>
>>67996984
I find it shocking that people legitimately speak like this
>>
>>67999128
yeah, at first i couldn't believe this too. alone that she arrogates to herself to decide whom he is allowed to interview. as if the other women couldn't speak for themselves. and they were obviously fine with the interview. it was so pathetic.
>>
>>67998965
when i watch people like her I sometimes question my belief in god.

honestly how could a loving god, let someone become so poisoned and delusional? leftism is terrifying. it really is a nightmare. the chaos and destruction these people are bringing about is lost on them
>>
>>67999415
amen, bro. unfortunately you are absolutely right. they try to force their ideology on other people by all avaliable means. bc they really believe only they fight for the good side. this self-righteousness is so disgusting.
>>
>>67996268
Seems like they are trying to say "we all aren't like those thugs, please let us be white"
It's a good start
>>
>>67999985
yeah I noticed that. that's another reason why I like k and p
>>
It's only funny when black people get stabbed
>>
>>68000062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em8_DgM0QIk
>>
>>67999415
Satan corrupts and poisons what good that God made. As above, so below.
>>
>>67996268
(NO)
>>
>>67996268
good idea but horribly executed. innocent every day things exposed to extreme situations in an absurd way really gets to me but niggers have no idea how to tell a joke
>>
>>68002047
THANKS FOR ANSWERING!

>you win the gold medal for being the only one to answer my question senpai.
>>
>>68002678
/thread
>>
Screaming into a microphone is not my idea of funny.
>>
>>67996268
Funny yes. Funny as in the laughing stock of civilization.
>>
>>67996268

Black people are children. And childrrn can be funny.
>>
>>67996268
There are plenty of funny comedians who are black

but that doesn't mean that black comedians are funny.

there is a difference between people like eddy murphy, bernie mac, steve harvey, kyle groom, steve martin. and people like katt wiliams, that other short black guy, any of the fat black comedians, essentially anyone relying on the fact that they and their audience are black to get laughs
>>
>>67996346

~ black people still can't swim
~ white people still can't dance
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>67996268
is this a real movie?
because it looks fucking retarded
>>
>>67996268
I present to you a case study. The first clip is from a British movie called Death at a Funeral. Watch the first 20 seconds of this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xtS83sKGg

Short, punchy, good timing right?

Ok, now this move was remade for an American audience, here's that same scene from the remake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJeOTphX47E

Which scene do you all prefer?
>>
>>67996268
If 90% of the humour works regardless of the race of the person making it and 10% depends on the race of the person making it then it is usually okay.
Fresh Off the Boat is about an Asian family living in an all-white Orlando suburb in the 1990s and most of the plots would work if they were white(they wouldn't work if they were black because black people don't work). The Asian jokes work because they're a spice to the comedy which is the main meal not the meal itself.
>>
File: 1432239231823.jpg (61 KB, 420x630) Image search: [Google]
1432239231823.jpg
61 KB, 420x630
>>67996984

>revolution has come
>time to pick up the gun

>"I do not advocate hostile activities"
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.