[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is multicultural and anti-multicultural at the same time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: killme.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>/pol/ is multicultural and anti-multicultural at the same time
>>
that's how things should be
>>
File: 862413415.gif (276 KB, 482x700) Image search: [Google]
862413415.gif
276 KB, 482x700
I'm all for multiculturalism on a global scale, in the sense that all nations are allowed to conserve their own cultures. That's a truly multicultural world, where there is a wide variety of cultures and people.

I'm not for multiculturalism in the sense that countries should have to give up their own identities to please all possible residents. In the end, it all boils down to individualism and the cultures will mix into nothingness, a global gray worthless blob of consumers.
>>
>>67996372
this
>>
>>67996047
It seems like a contradiction, no? Just look at it as one more reason to get your party on. In America, you may take pride in your particular ethnic cultural heritage by celebrating St Patrick's Day or Columbus Day or Oktoberfest. And I, as an American, may partake in your celebration. Even the Mexicans let us drink tequila on Cinco de Mayo. The problem is SJWs. The problem is always SJWs. They insist whites aren't allowed cultural heritage and are not allowed to participate in any ethnic minority's celebration, lest we appropriate it.

The SJWs make the mistake of equating multiethnic with multicultural. No real multicultural society would ever survive. Multiethnic empires have ruled for millennia. Rome and Egypt are examples. They did indeed have black emporers and pharaohs, but they were culturally Romans and Egyptians first, despite their ethnic/racial heritage.

On a world scale, nations should keep their own cultural heritage. A national identity is essential to a successful nation. In <current year> there's no reason to allow it to devolve into tribalism. There are very few cultures which are truly at war with others.
>>
File: multiculti.jpg (983 KB, 1591x3502) Image search: [Google]
multiculti.jpg
983 KB, 1591x3502
the thing is that actual multiple cultures aren't a problem

it's when you try and mix incompatible ones, which is actually anti-multiple cultures

eg if you want to live under islam you can go live in saudi arabia, just dont bring that shit here
>>
1.its organic its of forced
2. There is no imposing your will on others, just words
3. There is no property
>>
>>67996372
/thread
>>
>>67997447
>you can go live in saudi arabia, just dont bring that shit here
Yes but also Western degeneracy shouldn't be imposed upon the world either. Take your shitty "freedoms" for mentally ill people and leave them in your countries.
>>
>>67996372
top cuck
>>
No need for long ass explanations

It's a board on a fucking website not a fucking country
>>
>>67997447
>implying that to learn anything by traveling in the first place
You book a holiday with an agency and you go to a place that self selecting, bending to your cultural appreciations and hiring people that act like you so that you have a good time. The street vendors of the world show the true self of every country desu: Haggling and disrespectful kikes that hate you but can't just leave you alone.
>>
File: Multiculturalism_is_fantastic.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Multiculturalism_is_fantastic.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>67996047
.webm related. This is why.
>>
File: file.png (122 KB, 289x311) Image search: [Google]
file.png
122 KB, 289x311
>>67996047
true diversity
>>
>>67996047

as long as you stay in your shit tier country all will be fine
>>
>>67998396
horrible
since the dawn of time /pol/ is a gay board. plseas piss off
>>
It's like neapolitan ice cream.
When the flavours are separate you can enjoy each flavour individually or any combination.
When multiculturalism is done with it you just end up with a creamy brown that has no variation in taste.
>>
>>67998621
>The SJWs make the mistake of equating multiethnic with multicultural. No real multicultural society would ever survive. Multiethnic empires have ruled for millennia. Rome and Egypt are examples. They did indeed have black emporers and
>>
The fact that people find it so hard to wrap their head around is insane.
You don't have to hate other races to reject multiculturalism. We all need our self-determination. White countries need to stay majorly white, black countries need to stay black, asian countries need to stay asian.
People of other races can come here and integrate into our society, but if they just start pouring in unchecked it destroys our society. It destroys our values, it creates conflict and it alienates the people who are born here.
You can't tell me multiculturalism is a good thing when I live in a white country and I am insulted for being white. I've gained nothing from ''diversity''.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (30 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
30 KB, 472x472
>>67996088
>Ich checks

As always, first post best post
>>
>pol is one person
>>
File: 1458247215528.png (126 KB, 1600x660) Image search: [Google]
1458247215528.png
126 KB, 1600x660
>>67996372

>there are people that still don't understand this

Do leftists think the world ends at their countries borders?
>>
>>67997585
Western degeneracy (free speech, democracy equality capitalism) achmed please.
>>
>>67996372
Maybe you guys aren't so bad after all.
>>
>>67996372
Too bad that if you said something like this in current Sweden you'd be marked as a racist Hitler bigot skinhead. I agree with you 100%, but things wont get better unless people like you open their mouth in public. Sacrifices must be made for better future. Try to save your country until it's not too late.
>>
>>67996372
A Swede making sense? Alright Sven, you have been found out. Who are you and why are you speaking in two tongues.
>>
ebein cucks
>>
Yes, /pol/ is multicultural. Anyone, from any walk of life, can come in and participate.

Who or what you are doesn't matter. It's your behaviour and what you bring to the table that people mostly care about. If you behave like a moron, you'll be treated like one.

In real life, people like to make excuses for others. "Muh socio-economic status," "muh racism" and all that shit. Here, nobody gives a fuck. You're an idiot and should leave.
>>
File: 1457885299635.jpg (160 KB, 717x621) Image search: [Google]
1457885299635.jpg
160 KB, 717x621
Diversity is mith feeded by commies that hates everyone and everything and wants destroy society. The world always been diverse, what they are doing now is trying to destroy white races and white society, as vengeance for third world disasters and collapse of URSS.
>>
>>67996047

I'm glad Brazil doesn't contribute to multiculturalism, because Brazil doesn't actually have any culture.
>>
>>68001185
hue
>>
Yes, we enjoy a diversity of cultures and ideas that make the cut

beheading women for "allowing" themselves to be raped is not an ideology we want in our nations.
>>
>>67996047
In /pol/ cultures actually interact instead of hiding in insular ghettos, even if it's only to argue.
>>
/pol/ is largely pan-aryan (European descent) + those who are sympathetic to aryans

the general attitude here really comes down to the reasonable but currently taboo idea that: white people are a thing, and they deserve to exist and persist. it doesn't have to be at the cost or expense of others, but this weird idea that we have to apologize for being ourselves, or even lay down and let ourselves be wiped out - which is becoming the actual threat in Europe, is unacceptable.

one might say that the tone here is angry, but think of it... there is a persistent idea right now being pushed that we essentially have to be dismantled as a race. that we can't assert ourselves. we're basically being told to die, and eventually, yes, this leads to an embattled feeling, and an increasingly unsympathetic and unkind response. I never cared about the cause of 'German survival' myself, always found it silly, except I'm German, have always cared about my heritage, and now suddenly find it in peril.... it's a simple matter of numbers. and how the fuck am I supposed to feel about this? just accept it?

I am perfectly fine with others, have always liked other races and ethnicities, but I never had to face the prospect of my culture being literally forced to be wiped out because we're 'privileged' and 'guilty' and 'deserve it'. I mean, fuck you!
>>
>>67996372
This.

RIP Aussie Culture.
>>
>>67996047
I'm anti-culture to the extreme, I WANT consumerism to dominate the world.
>>
>>67996372
This a million times.

We anti-globalists are the actual true multiculturalists and celebrators of diversity. It's globalists and cosmopolitans who, if they have their way, will actually wipe out all diversity, culture, and difference. not that it would lead to peace or equality, there would just be much less to tie people together and give them any meaning or culture.
>>
>>68001966
...Why?

Culture is one of the most precious things in the world. It's what makes the world interesting, what makes it nice to travel to different places.
>>
>>67996047
/pol/ is a white christian board.

now git out
>>
>>68002213
It is one of the most infuriating things to deal with.
But then again, I don't take frogposter threads all that seriously and neither should you. They should be purged.
>>
>>67996372
you are wrong to assume there is an identity to begin with. "national" identities are 200 years old at most. what seems to you like a swedish "identity" is just a hodgepodge of stereotypes, chosen for political reason

national identity was invented in order to make people blind to class differences. the bourgeoise used national identity so the working class wouldnt be pissed.
and no i am not a communist.
>>
>>67996047
You dont understand what culture is and how it works

Pol is a culture
>>
>>68002602
>licks finger after putting it into her butt

no.

no buttplay.
>>
>>67996047
Kind of?
/pol/ doesn't reject multiculturalism as a whole, /pol/ rejects the kind of multiculti that claims that we're all the same when all the science and statistics show the opposite. /pol/ takes all the cultures and puts them together while still recognizing that we're different and unique. /pol/ simultaneously has a collective culture while subgroups still retain and evolve their own. /pol/ is the true melting pot.

Generally speaking.
>>
>>68002679
You are literally gay.
>>
>>67996372
Thats not how culture works
There will always be local cultures forming starting with language and speech patterns to food or even jokes thats how humans roll there will never be a global non culture you retard
>>
>>67996372
This.

Multiculturalism destroys cultures and identities.
>>
European intermulticutularism is not a problem, it's a good thing, everyne else can go suck a dick and keep their culture and their frontier though.
>>
>>68002679

It's only smelz.
>>
>>68000874
your alright hue don't go to the protest tomorrow
>>
>>67996372
Sven knows, cause the multiculti experiment is killing Sweden and spreading all over the west.
>>
>>67997585
>Yes but also Western degeneracy shouldn't be imposed upon the world either

Okay Muhammad, we get it, you don't like haram things
>>
>>67999098
>Do leftists think the world ends at their countries borders?

Considering 'Murican liberals think they deserve $15.00 an hour for minimum effort jobs, I'd say that's a safe assumption.
>>
>>67996372
This right here. I love actual diversity, not the "diversity" that liberals are peddling out.
>>
>>67999103
>Western degeneracy
>cuckolding
>children having sex
>>
File: 1453553681382.jpg (255 KB, 1694x780) Image search: [Google]
1453553681382.jpg
255 KB, 1694x780
But wait /pol/acks, what about imperialism? how can we justify our desire to return to the glory of old if we all think each nation should have its own culture and what not??
>>
Called self-hate. Justifiable self-hate.
>>
>>67996047
That's because multiculturalism means something different everytime someone mentions it. Some use it to justify cultural relativism or to excuse bad behaviour among immigrants and some use it to talk about people from different but compatible cultures living among each other.

> a japanese woman starting a sushi restaurant in central London= good
> Muslim immigrants from the middle-east refusing to integrate and establishing monocultural Islamic communities within England and seeking to establish Sharia courts in muslim communities = bad
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.