[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claim: humanities train your critical thinking ability >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: f02.png (114 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114 KB, 680x439
>claim: humanities train your critical thinking ability
>mfw carl the cuck summarizes my actual experience with them
Should liberal arts and social sciences be abolished?
>>
File: 1458347706357.jpg (213 KB, 812x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458347706357.jpg
213 KB, 812x1200
>>67995174
making college a meme was the Jews greatest trick
>>
File: RUKM.jpg (11 KB, 264x312) Image search: [Google]
RUKM.jpg
11 KB, 264x312
>>67995174

'R U KIDIN' ME???
!!!! YAH FUKIN' A WITE MAN
>>
File: socialscience.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
socialscience.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>67995439
>>
Yes. I would rather pay for some fat NEET's anime figurines than to pay for some cucks taking gender studies. Atleast I wont be funding our destruction.
I mean think of it, they use taxpayer shekels to destroy the taxpayer.

The professors shouldnt get away scotsfree, they should be prosecuted/executed
>>
B-b-but there is no reasoning! I just say what my 'friends' here want to hear me say!
>>
>>67995174
The state of humanities is a pity, outside of some fields in linguistics and ancient history they are dead as sciences.
>>
>>67995174
>Should liberal arts and social sciences be abolished?

Didn't Japan started to remove said disciplines from school in lieu of adding more programming classes?
>>
Wait... so you are saying there is no value in dipping your butt cheeks in paint and rubbing it around a canvas?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
>>
>>67995174

real social sciences has nothing to do with the bullshit that feminists and liberals spout.

It's about the objective and scientific study of people and societies.
>>
>>67996351
This
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-nature-nurture-nietzsche-blog/201402/the-sticking-point-why-men-still-outnumber-women-in
Feminists BTFO
>>
>>67995174
No bullshit degrees like gender studies or race relations should be abolished, and anti-white/anti-western activism (wanting less dead, white authors, analysing great works of art by calling the artist a worthless racist, etc.) in the liberal arts should be stopped. btw, the liberal arts includes the natural and physical sciences and mathematics.
>>
>>67995547
It hurts please make it stop, you're triggering me
>>
>>67995174
They need to be made great again.
>>
>>67995174
>abolishing humanities

excise the cancer, don't kill the person
>>
>>67995547
So much downloading
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.