[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they're literally making fun of him because his great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 40
File: landscape-1456865362-drumpf.jpg (40 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1456865362-drumpf.jpg
40 KB, 640x320
So they're literally making fun of him because his great grandfather had a German surname before moving to the US?

This is literally the most pathetic attempt at an insult I've ever seen. It's not even an insult, it's just pointing out a fact, and not even an unflattering one. What's next, are they going to point out that he has arms and legs and make fun of that? I don't even support Trump, it's just the sheer stupidity of this whole thing that makes me so annoyed. It's like they've run out of insults entirely.

It's not even name calling, it's name pointing out.
>>
>>67994767
No, them attacking the fact he spent $1.8 million on his MAGA hats calling it a "waste".
>>
>>67994767
Not only that, but it's old german for triumph, so every time they say it, they're basically saying Trump's name is Victory.
>>
But dude, being german makes him LITEREALLY JUST LIKE HITLER
>>
>>67994962

the jew who wrote that article should get shot immediately

what a fucking retarded piece of shit ... god this still pisses me off
>>
I thought the left called this "deadnaming"
>>
File: Home Daily Mail Online.jpg (75 KB, 318x252) Image search: [Google]
Home Daily Mail Online.jpg
75 KB, 318x252
>>67994767
DRUMPF is a awesome and Classy name i would love to see Golden Drumpf on Hotels'

don't you want to stay at the rich and fabulous Drump'f Hotel. i sure do
>>
File: 1458146228691.jpg (44 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458146228691.jpg
44 KB, 316x533
>>
File: 1458115286046.jpg (245 KB, 734x600) Image search: [Google]
1458115286046.jpg
245 KB, 734x600
>>67995181
Whoa, Merkels going to come cut your kebab off
>>
A forced meme that just isn't sticking.
>>
File: JohnOliver.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.png
113 KB, 763x652
>>67994767
Trump literally wrote that his grandfathers name was Drumpf in his book. So this isn't some secret revelation that the date man discovered like he's trying to portray it.
>>
>>67994767
Yes.
>>
Trumpf is a colloquial simplification of the German noun 'Triumph', which, obviously, translates into triumph.
>>
Make Sanders Sander again!

https://www.geni.com/people/Elias-Eli-Sanders/6000000027756093071

>Elias Sander — the "s" was added in this country to the surname,— emigrated from Poland in 1921.
>>
>>67994767
'Trump' sounds made up like he must have made it up to sound like a winner. Hearing this background exonerates him from that in my mind. ( never really took it seriously enough to look it up - but first impressions... )

Once again an attack on Trump backfires.
>>
File: donald_jncest_drumpf.jpg (97 KB, 900x428) Image search: [Google]
donald_jncest_drumpf.jpg
97 KB, 900x428
>>67994767
>So they're literally making fun of him because his great grandfather had a German surname before moving to the US?
no

they're "literally" making fun of him because even his name is a lie based on insecurity -- insecure about his wealth, insecure about his hand / pecker, insecure about his name...

>DRUMPF'S comical name exemplifies the joke of a man he is
>>
>>67995720
2 Australian posts in and they've gone retarded.

By the second word, actually.
>>
>>67995720
He's not insecure about his name because he's not the one who changed it.

John Leibowitz, on the other hand,...
>>
>>67995720
I can smell the faggot on you from over here
>>
>>67995833
Think of us poor bastards in the same country as that poofta.
>>
>>67994767
They're attacking him because he's being incredibly anti-immigrant whilst being from an immigrant family himself.

This isn't a difficult concept guys.
>>
>>67994767
I honestly can't tell if he made his insult so nonsensical on purpose to drive us crazy figuring out what he meant by this.
>>
>>67995914
he's anti-illegal immigrant
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 1080x1514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 1080x1514
>>67994767
I can't believe people actually bought the hat.
>>
>>67995720
How do you know anything about his grandfather, the one who changed it?
>>
>>67994767

I don't get libcucks truly because to me Drumpf sounds like a pretty badass name actually.

Sounds like the name a 18th century Prussian general would have.

Donald Johannes von Drumpf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVg28azacaM
>>
>>67995914
Trump's against ILLEGAL immigration, not legal immigration, my shitposting friend.
>>
>>67994767
no retard, it was a specific counter to Trump mocking John Stewart for changing his name from Leibowitz.

You faglords missed the entire point of the joke
>>
>>67994962
>implying they weren't sold for a profit or priced to break even
>what is campaigning
>LOL FUCKIN OBAMA WASTED ALL THAT MONEY ON "CHANGE" POSTERS
>>
>>67994767
the people who keep pushing this meme think that he changed his name because he was ashamed of it.
>>
>Make Donald Drumpf Again.

LOLLLL holy shit he's literally Hitler :DDD fucking Nazi. We finally got him!! :DDD

>Bruce Jenner.

Dude, not cool. Its CAITLYN. Rot in hell you transophobic bastard. Fuck off and die.

Leftists in a nutshell.
>>
>>67995936
a fool and his money are soon parted.
>>
>>67995936
grasping at straws: the image
>>
>>67995986
That's retarded, Trump wasn't the one that changed his name, his ancestor did.
>>
>>67995914
He's not anti immigrant though you shitposting idiot.

He's anti-ILLEGAL immigrant.
>>
>>67995986
He said it was said Leibowitz was afraid of his name and made it Stewart, so Oliver who is Stewart's little libtard fuckbuddy, pointed out Trump's family did the same thing Stewart did...

You faggots could've just googled this
>>
ARE

YOU

KIDDING

ME

????
>>
>>67995986
Except that Trump never changed his name. He was born with it.
>>
>>67995936
>averagetrumpsupporter.jpg
>>
File: justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg (64 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-george-soros.jpg
64 KB, 1000x750
>>67995986
But "Stewart" changed his name to hide he's a jew like many jews do. Trump had nothing to do with what someone did 150 years ago.

Faggot.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Cultural Marxism in action, polictical correctness. The tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Does this sound familar at all?

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkzTCyG8c0

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>>
>>67996093
He's a Trump hater, family.
>>
>>67994767
Call him out for using a Mexican hat producer
>They prove his point
Call him out in his old German Name
>They prove he was a victim of whites muricans
Call him out on his wall idea
>They point out how the borders unprotected

Whats next?

How will liberals prove him right by insulting him 2016
>>
>>67995914
Hes pro immigrant you mong, just not ILLEGAL immigrant. He wants to up visa numbers
>>
>>67995372
It kind of is sucking though. Every comment section not invaded by /pol/ has people calling him that.
>>
>>67996065
Exactly, he called Stewart a coward or ashamed or some shit, and his grandpappy did the same...

Look dont get me wrong, it's uber retarded ppl and social media are latching to it like it's some insult and it's pretty fucking racist to German names in general, I'm just also saying Trump dug his own grave on this one (metaphorically speaking, it's obviously not a biggie, but it made sense for Oliver to catch him on it, as much as I hats Oliver)
>>
Donald Drumpf - Illuminati Jew

A lot of people who should know better, like the two Kevins, Barrett & MacDonald, think Donald Trump is some kind of saviour. Barrett even thinks Trump will bring the perpetrators of 9-11 to trial. The article below reveals Donald Trump is a longstanding member of the satanic Masonic Jewish conspiracy that afflicts society: "Donald Trump is nothing less than a sideshow and a counterfeit medieval medicine man offering cheap miracle and ILLUSIONARY fixes for America's problems here and abroad."

Jewish opposition is designed to give Trump credibility, as in the banker coup ruse of 1932.

Illuminati credo:
"A Jew was not created as a means for some other purpose; he himself IS the purpose, since the substance of all divine emanations was created ONLY to serve the Jews." Chabad Lubavitch leader, "The Great Rebbe" Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson

Donald Drumpf:
"The only [candidate] that's going to give real support to Israel is me," said Donald Drumpf. "The rest of them are all talk, no action. They're politicians. I've been loyal to Israel from the day I was born. My father, Fred Trump, was loyal to Israel before me."

http://henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati%20Jew.html
>>
>>67996193
No, he didn't because the two situations aren't even remotely similar.
>>
>>67996133
>Fat
>Beta
>Pimply
>not the sharpest looking guy

M8 u tell me he's not a Trump supporter wearing the Drumpf hat ironically and I'll eat my ass.
>>
>>67996275
Would you like your asshole covered in ketchup, mustard, or Nutella?
>>
File: trump-clinton.jpg (127 KB, 680x820) Image search: [Google]
trump-clinton.jpg
127 KB, 680x820
>>
>>67996193
> like it's some insult and it's pretty fucking racist to German names in general

But anon, how can you be racist against a name?
>>
>>67995936
He looks unhealthy.
>>
>>67996333
I want it to be covered in your cummm
>>
The idea is to damage his image by imposing a less attractive name on him.
I don't think it's a terrible idea, actually.
It may be reasonably effective in subconsciously swaying people on the fence.

Trump sounds powerful and triumphant. Drumpf sounds like droop, dump and just evokes an image of a dour old troll.

It's not reasonable that a name change (and one imposed by leftist media) should affect people's opinion but that doesn't mean that it won't.
>>
>>67996391
Well, that's not on the menu. So choose.
>>
>>67994767
>attacking someone because of his racial heritage
>comparing someone who is HALF GERMAN to adolf hitler

why are these people so hateful and racist?
>>
>>67996415
Do you have a cuck flavour?
>>67996451
But anon, Germans aren't a race. How can you be racist?
>>
File: truth_and_liberty.png (541 KB, 481x482) Image search: [Google]
truth_and_liberty.png
541 KB, 481x482
>>67995797
>he's running for lead puppet
>even a dullard like him knows everything will be dug up on every candidate
>all he had to do was let it slip in an interview somewhere and he could have turned it into something that built his character
>but, being the insecure bragidoccio blowhard he is, he kept sshtum
>now it's another arrow (albeit a blunt one) in the quiver of his many opponents

>>67995952
beside the point -- all he had to do is let people know he had a goofy real family name and that would have been that... instead he hid it because he has micro penis / brain / esteem and here we are
>>
>>67994962

>multi billionaire spends pocket change

Why would they even give a shit what somebody spends their money on?
>>
>>67994962

why do they care what he does with his own money?

why don't they start scrutinizing what the fuck Jeb managed to spend $180 million of doner money on and end up with the campaign he did
>>
File: excited_baby.jpg (14 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
excited_baby.jpg
14 KB, 197x200
>>67995936
there's a hat?!
>>
>>67996518
it's not an arrow. It's a twig. It's literally nothing. That's why he hasn't said anything on it. It just makes liberals look like stupid hypocrites.
>>
>>67994767
>>67995382
They're terrified.
>>
Like a turd that won't flush, Donald Trump is back again to serve his Illuminati Jewish masters. This time around, his role is to win the GOP nomination and throw the election to Hillary Clinton, the Illuminati bankers' preferred candidate.

If this seems far fetched, consider that Trump is allegedly leading the other GOP candidates by a large margin. He catapulted into the lead by pretending to champion ordinary Americans who are fed up with illegal immigration. Calling Mexicans "rapists" is a little extreme but he needed to get attention fast.

The Illuminati Jewish bankers have a long history of manipulating US Presidential elections. An obvious example is when they dusted off Theodore Roosevelt in 1912 to split the Republican vote, defeat Taft and elect their pawn Woodrow Wilson.

In 1940, they got a Democrat, Wendell Wilkie, to run for the Republicans, and ensured FDR's reelection, and US entry into World War Two.

In 1992 election, they elected Bill Clinton by running Ross Perot in order to split the Republican vote. If Perot hadn't run, Bush Sr. would have been re-elected. (Apparently, he had angered the Zionists by referring to their control of Capitol Hill.) Perot got 20 million votes. Clinton got 45 million and Bush got 39 million.

"I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian," he told the Christian Post. "And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."

He attends church "as much as I can. Always on Christmas. Always on Easter. And when there's a major occasion. And during the Sundays. I'm a Sunday church person. I'll go when I can." Now, there's conviction.

His real loyalty is to Mother Israel. Recently he said, "there has never been a greater enemy to Israel than Barack Obama. It's incredible the way he treats them, the way he's speaking to them. I think he treats our known enemies much better."
>>
>>67996518
>all he had to do is let people know he had a goofy real family name and that would have been that...
He did in his book. Also, try to be more subtle next time. Low quality bait for .au standards
>>
>>67994962
But you see, liberal economics is.....strange to say the least.
To them, the fact that you spend $2 million is a waste. They can't grasp the concepts of profits. It's the same thing with refugees
>GOSH! REFUGEES ONLY COST 1 MILLION TO HOUSE!!!
but they forget welfare, legal, and other costs
>>
>>67995914
fairly certain its pro immigrant m8
>>
File: oSUZNKA.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
oSUZNKA.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>67995372
>>67996175
I'm not one for conspiracies, but the people spamming that gay Carl and Sara shit for the last week on top of all the Drumpf shit have got to be the same people who shut down Trump's rallies. Screaming, shouting, and trying to distract supporters with stupid shit so that we can't discuss him.
>>
>>67994767
Oh Anon it gets better than that.

His great grandfather's name was Trumf. Why did he change to Trump? Because he was trying to avoid racial persecution. And that is apparently funny and worth ridicule to the left.

"But then where did Drumf come from?" Well you see, apparently a couple HUNDRED years ago his ancestors changed where they lived and moved to another country. Where they lived made Drumf naturally become Trumf.

So yes, that fucking "ITS 2016 COME ON!" Jew is attacking Trump not for something he did, but for 1) his grandfather trying to avoid racial persecution and 2) a natural phonetic change that occured a couple hundred years ago.

Basically that lying Jew is continuing to be a lying jew.
>>
Another Trump backer is Stewart Rahr, an Illuminati Jewish billionaire, who made his fortune as a pharmaceutical distributor. He is the 183rd richest man in America (139 of the top 400 are Jewish) and one of the 400 richest men in the world. (Trump isn't in the top 400.)

If Americans think Trump and his backers are going to change anything, I have some real estate in Florida .... His role is to take a fall.

Politics is a charade put on by the Illuminati. Their mass media puts lipstick on this pig.

We don't realize how we are totally manipulated. Our political, economic and cultural lives are psy ops.
>>
File: 1457743304496.jpg (17 KB, 218x197) Image search: [Google]
1457743304496.jpg
17 KB, 218x197
>>67996587
if it were nothing, there would no hats in its honour

>>67996617
he obviously did not let it be know widely enough nor at an opportune enough time... you know, like when he's running for dictator

>insecure Gordon Gekko archetype cannot look in the mirror lest the reality of his ennui hits him hard enough to pull the trigger of gun at his temple
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton

>Clinton is an English surname, indicating one's ancestors came from English places called Glympton

>Glympton
>>
>>67995284
>all these fake bitches
>trying to take down the real OG
what a waste of oxygen, but at least he served in the only capacity he was capable of: giving strength to the Emperor.
>>
>>67995133
Hitler wasn't German
>>
>>67996842
which were made by other people, not Trump. He hasn't addressed it. Therefore, it's nothing.
>>
>>67996842
>in its honour

it wouldn't exist without merchandise
>>
>>67995914
>not wanting a porous border
>promoting legal immigration

Somehow this is bad to liberals. The same people who are trying to pander to immigrants who came here legally.
>>
>>67995936
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
OP's image just fucking pisses me off. Not because it has any point, but because its a comedian trying to dictate a political candidate through a complete non point and making a gigantic deal about it.
>>
>>67996333
vegemite
>>
File: britbongbritschlonged.jpg (192 KB, 863x1098) Image search: [Google]
britbongbritschlonged.jpg
192 KB, 863x1098
>>67994962
The hats that constantly sell out?
It's could marketing John, something you need in a political campaign where the press is bought and used against you.

Of course you would know considering Time Warner gave $600'000 to the Clinton Foundation so I presume there will not be a 22 minute rant about the Clinton scandals either, you corporate cuck.
>>
File: 1455105425054.jpg (44 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455105425054.jpg
44 KB, 768x1024
>>67996788
drumpf's in it because:
>tedium vitae
>hopes to influence land and tax laws to benefit himself and other money junkies like him
>his business dealings aren't what they seem and he's not doing as well as he continually boasts - the vaunting, in and of itself a tell - thus the timing is right (if he did become the next CIA glove puppet, even for one term, he could make a fortune on the speech circuit... as hilarious as that sounds when talking of Mr. "Great Words')
>>
If Trump's old family name is ALL these cucks can come up with, and not that he committed major crimes in the past, then what's the big deal? The guy's a good guy, clearly.

I can't wait to vote for Trump in the general election just like how I did in the primary :^)
>>
File: 1457917873740.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457917873740.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>67994767
It's just not happening, it's just not funny on any level.
>>
>>67994962
he should have done a bern-out and spent everyone else's money on them.
>>
>>67996120

that chair trudeau is sitting on is bizarre. is soros staying in a holiday inn?
>>
>>67996120
>>67996071
John Stewart Liebowitz is his actual name, so he is use his middle name as a last name.
>>
My Muslim friend kept losing his shit laughing when he remembered seeing the joke about Trump having small hands. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever
>>
File: troompa_loompa.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
troompa_loompa.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>67996909
if drumpf hasn't addressed 'drumpf', it's because he / his 4th grade script writers haven't anything to combat it with, thus they simply wait / hope for it to go away... even Shillary does not shy away from the e-mail and Benghazi crap -- stuff with far more gravitas than some commoner's surname

>>67996932
it existed ever since Oliver promoted it (I didn't even know there was a hat... albeit expected) and it lives because it's the equivalent to the infantile barbs drumpf flings at his opponents, only much less infantile and far more rooted in fact
>>
>>67994767
Were. They were doing that.
The Drumpf shit dropped off as fast as /pol/ said it would because it just wasn't funny. You're the only one still talking about it.
>>
File: 1386359636121.jpg (24 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1386359636121.jpg
24 KB, 240x320
>>67997302
>My Muslim friend
>>
File: 1458190151149.png (37 KB, 1316x770) Image search: [Google]
1458190151149.png
37 KB, 1316x770
>>67997389
>The Drumpf shit dropped off as fast as /pol/ said it would because it just wasn't funny. You're the only one still talking about it.
this
>>
>>67997302
farmers also laugh about people who have a big mouth and small hands, they say they're not fit to work or live.
>>
>>67996881
>Austrians aren't germans
>>
>>67996367
Of course, he's fat.

>>67996451
You see, you can't racist if you're on the "right" side!
>>
File: TRUMP.png (128 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.png
128 KB, 246x246
>>67996869
NICE 69 BRO. THATS THE AGE OF OUR GOD EMPEROR WHO IS 69

REPLY TO MESSAGE '69' OTHERWISE GOD EMPEROR DONALD J. TRUMP WILL LOSE TO HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!!
>>
>>67994962
A waste?
I really think the MAGA hat is a great success in terms of spreading a message.
Would love to see the "attack" articles.
>>
File: 1458057317367.png (1013 KB, 1128x846) Image search: [Google]
1458057317367.png
1013 KB, 1128x846
>>67994767
>>
File: it's_over.jpg (15 KB, 348x303) Image search: [Google]
it's_over.jpg
15 KB, 348x303
>>67997462
>/pol/ said
>>
>>67994767
>It's not even name calling
As a matter of fact, it is.
>>
File: kek.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>67997462
>didn't even last a month

Millions of dollars of exposure but it still fails as it is a forced meme, which is heresy in the eyes of the memetic god and his chosen prophet.
>>
File: NotDrumpf.jpg (31 KB, 552x428) Image search: [Google]
NotDrumpf.jpg
31 KB, 552x428
>>67994767
>>
So Trump is literally making fun of Jon Stewart because his ancestors had a Jewish surname before moving to the US?

This is literally the most pathetic attempt at an insult I've ever seen. It's not even an insult, it's just pointing out a fact, and not even an unflattering one. What's next, are they going to point out that he has arms and legs and make fun of that? I don't even support the jews, it's just the sheer stupidity of this whole thing that makes me so annoyed. It's like they've run out of insults entirely.

It's not even name calling, it's name pointing out.
>>
>>67996093
>shitpostia
>>
>>67994767

Hopefully king slimy limey flees to Canada.
>>
>>67997656
Don't forget the Slimy Limey even had a website setup and hats made, all of which likely cost a cool million.
>the career-making moment that wasn't
>>
>>67997656
Praise Kek.
>>
>>67997067
If beady eyes could kill..
>>
>>67996543
Because no one feared it respected Jeb.
>>
File: Trumpface1.png (773 KB, 1048x768) Image search: [Google]
Trumpface1.png
773 KB, 1048x768
>>67997675
It's calling out the Jew
>>
>>67994767
>So they're literally making fun of him because his great grandfather had a German surname before moving to the US?
No. They're making fun of him for mocking someone else for having their family name changed when his own was as well, and then later lying about having done so.

The name doesn't matter, the lying and hypocrisy does.
>>
Anglos need to go.
>>
File: 3357537.jpg (112 KB, 622x714) Image search: [Google]
3357537.jpg
112 KB, 622x714
>>67997299
*He dropped his last name* and made up a story when he got called out, faggot.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zS7aMGByxY

Liebowitz is a shifty scheming cultural marxist jew that spent years subverting the country's youth.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
>>
File: John Oliver.jpg (426 KB, 784x1584) Image search: [Google]
John Oliver.jpg
426 KB, 784x1584
>>67997797
I am quite certain John Oliver is part fish or yabbie
>>
I'm not sure what's the sadder part of this thread, the utter lack of logic the liberals exhibit in every fucking post, or the attempts to counter their bullshit with actual logic, of which they're obviously incapable.

Trump will win. Endgame for liberal/progressive bullshit, and they know it. The man isn't shoehorned into liberal or conservative camps, he's a fucking problem solver, a pragmatist. Illegals crossing the border? Build a fucking wall. China devaluing their currency so they can keep on raking in American dollars at a 10-1 margin? Incentivize businesses to stop playing that game. Muslims coming here in droves just waiting to organize another attack? Stop their asses at the door.

Pragmatism. It requires logic to understand, and since the libs/progs can't logic, they just scream "hate" with no evidence.
>>
>>67997777
>>
>>67997333
He never addresses dumb shit media "character assassination" attempts.
They're always pathetic, they always bomb, and he ends up being more successful in his campaign.
If calling a racist didn't do anything, then certainly what his family name was 150 years ago wont work either.

I honestly think the medias attempts at stopping Trump just make more people support him. They're fed up with the media trying to control shit. Just report relevant fact and stop trying to subvert democracy, it's getting sad.

>Shillary does not shy away from the e-mail and Benghazi crap
She just cackles maniacally whenever anyone brings it up. She's fucking insane.
>>
File: angryment29.jpg (53 KB, 871x399) Image search: [Google]
angryment29.jpg
53 KB, 871x399
>>
File: jew_explusion.png (274 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
jew_explusion.png
274 KB, 640x567
>>67997675
Are people really this clueless? They don't know what Trump was doing? Or the jews history of subversion?
>>
People realized that name calling was below them or childish. Or they found out how hypocritical it was to call someone by a name they are not. So they dropped it. Not everyone is as stupid or immature as Oliver.
>>
File: 686.jpg (60 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
686.jpg
60 KB, 450x472
>>67997825

>pic related
And it's exactly what they do, isn't it?
>>
>>67997675
Stewart changed his name himself, dumbass. Ashamed of being Jewish, he dropped his last name and modified his middle name.
So the Jew who hates Jews so much as to not want to be associated with them tries to make a "Hitler" correlation to someone he dislikes.

Liberals can't logic.
>>
>>67994767
The jews should be the last people to mke fun of Trumps surname considering most Jews changed their Ashkenazi surnames inorder to fool unsuspecting Goys who refused to support Jewish economic hegemony in Europe .
>>
>>67995720
You could say that about every rich Jew with a European surname.
>>
>>67998109
>Ashamed of being Jewish
[citation needed]

>tries to make a "Hitler" correlation
Doesn't matter. Anything done by Lebowitz or his goons is in defense of Trump throwing insults first. It would be the same for anyone else, regardless of ethnic background.
>>
>>67994767

cant this be considered offensive to immigrants?

change your name to a less silly one or else we'll make fun of it. dont let is find out you have a foreign name
>>
>>67998309
That's actually a good point.
>>
>>67997851
Jon Stewart's family name wasn't changed.
He just hid it when he went into showbiz and pretended it didn't exist.
Trump had no say on his name. His birth-name is literally Trump.
It's not hypocrisy because it's not the same
The only one lying is Stewart
The hypocrisy is actually John Oliver acting like Trump's name change is a big deal, but Stewart's isn't.
>>
>>67997594
Wait don't they have to be born in usa to run for president?
>>
File: 45747.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
45747.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>67998284
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zS7aMGByxY
>>
The bottom line is that both of them should be proud of both of their names. Drumpf, Trump, Lebowitz and Stewart are all fine names to have and this whole back and forth is just silly and non-productive.
>>
File: 24365246.jpg (4 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
24365246.jpg
4 KB, 209x242
>>67998383
>The hypocrisy is actually John Oliver acting like Trump's name change is a big deal, but Stewart's isn't.

Jews gonna jew.
>>
>>67997909
HAH! Thx for keks anon.
>>
>>67998562
Right but Trump never changed his name. He was born with it. His ancestor's changed the surname, a decision he could not have had any part of since he didn't exist yet.
>>
File: 426462364.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
426462364.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>67998562
Drumpf was NEVER his name you brainwashed faggot.
>>
File: VICTORY-THE-TRUMP-SUPPORT-DOG.jpg (132 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
VICTORY-THE-TRUMP-SUPPORT-DOG.jpg
132 KB, 800x603
>>67995046
>>67994767
>Drumpf is old german for triumph,
>>
>>67994767
That's funny, because we used to call most of their ancestors "nigger" or "spic" or "faggot". I think they have a little more zazz than Drumpf.
>>
>>67994767
That's funny, because we used to call most of their ancestors "nigger" or "spic" or "faggot". I think they have a little more zazz than Drumpf.
>>
>>67998630
I get that. It doesn't change the fact that Trump = Drumpf. My last name is an anglicized version of a welsh name. Both are my name, just in different times and locations.

>>67998645
You are one angry little manchild.
>>
>>67998383
It's not hypocrisy because it's not the same.
Except that it is.

And it would normally be entirely meaningless, except that Trump mocked Stewart for it.

And even then it would be mostly meaningless, except that Trump lied about having done so.

You know what, I'll even give you the hypocrisy one. Let's forget that entirely. It's unquestionable that Trump lied about having never said so. Most supporters could laugh off this as an incredibly minor jab and say "Ok, ok, you got one," because one slip up, one mistake, doesn't define a candidate.

The reason you feel the need to fight this is because it rings too true to character. Because Trumps lies about bigger, more meaningful things in much the same way.
>>
>>67999067
No, it's simply not his last name. Just because it was his family's name at once time does not make it his now.
>>
What about Trump Mortgage?
>>
>>67998284
Wikipedia:
Stewart's parents divorced when Stewart was eleven years old, and Stewart was apparently largely estranged from his father. Because of his strained relationship with his father, which in 2015 he described as "still 'complicated'", he dropped his surname and began using his middle name, Stuart.

IMDB:
Filed petition to make his name change official from Leibowitz to Stewart. When 60 Minutes asked him why he dropped Leibowitz, Stewart explained: "Sounded too Hollywood". (June 2001).

Both he and his wife, Tracy McShane, legally changed their last names to Stewart when they were married.

Summary:
>changed it to not be associated with an estranged father
>waits until he's married to change it

>changed it because it sounded "too Hollywood"
>wants to make it in show business
>>
>>67995936

He's so pathetic looking I hesitate to attack him. I feel like I'm looking at the face of depression and he thinks fitting in with the anti Trump people will get him friends

Just sad, low energy
>>
File: -7rNO-LK.jpg (42 KB, 473x472) Image search: [Google]
-7rNO-LK.jpg
42 KB, 473x472
>>67995720
>>
>>67996518
it's completely irrelevant. why on earth would he bring it up?
>>
>>67994767
i don't get this Drumpf. It is not funny, I have tried to get it, but I just can't.
>>
>>67996275
i'm pretty attractive and own a legitimate trump hat

shoo shoo to melbourne cuckaroo
>>
>>67998442
>>67998442
>in the New York City borough of Brooklyn
>>
>>67999122
>except that Trump lied about having done so
source? i haven't seen that.

And how is intentionally changing your name to appeal to the masses, and using the name you were born with the same?
>>
>>67999067

>>67999154 this.
Changing your own name is one thing. Being born with any name IS your real name. That's now names work.
I can call myself fucking Hitler but it wouldn't be my real name. But if I get a son while my name is Hitler and thus his name becomes Hitler as well, this is a start of a new generation of Hitlers and it will be his "real" name.
>>
>>67995720
If someone calls Chelsea Manning Bradley the press has a fucking field day.

If someone doesn't call it Kaitlyn Jenner, holy shit the backlash.

But yet if a Republican simplifies a German name, basically removing the consonant drift between the two languages, he's an insecure liar.

The fucking cognitive dissonance astounds me every day.
>>
>>67999482
It's a stupid forced meme by current year man that sounds like something that came off Game Grumps.
>>
>>67999865
Logic doesn't work. If it did, the whole "Drumpf" thing would have died the day after it was born.
>>
>>67995936

>shop it to MAGA
>send it back
>watch him cry blood
>make fake account stealing his pics to promote Trump
>>
>>67996120

>150 years ago

Wasn't it 1601?
>>
File: tumblr_n7e5rpfACW1s9eqayo1_500.jpg (219 KB, 404x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7e5rpfACW1s9eqayo1_500.jpg
219 KB, 404x700
>>67994767
they make fun of it because they have the vocabulary of a mental midget and associate Drumpf with Dumb instead of TRIUMPH which is far closer phonetically similar to the surname.
>>
>>68000037
It did die though.
Because just like every other anti Trump thing the media desperately comes up with, it's not based on any logic.
They don't think why calling him a clown makes sense, they just assume the people will accept it and agree with them as they think they usually do. But it didn't work.
They don't think why calling him a failed businessman makes sense, they just expect it to make him lose credibility, but it didn't work.
They don't think why calling him a racist makes sense, they just know it ruins the reputation of everyone they try it on, but it didn't work.
They don't think why mocking the fact his family name evolved like pretty much everyone on earth is a criticism, they just do it because they've run out of ideas, and it didn't work.
Sure they continue to drag these things around like corpses, but the fact remains that they're dead.
Yes the media still has it's faithful flock of sheep, but Trump has brought to light that it isn't as big as they though it was, they aren't as influential as they think.
They just get more and more pathetic the more they try. It's a better joke than anything John Oliver could come up with.
>>
File: 1436088757811.jpg (22 KB, 396x286) Image search: [Google]
1436088757811.jpg
22 KB, 396x286
>mfw usage of 'drumpf' only makes it even easier to identify shills
>>
File: 1439232276916.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1439232276916.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>67994767
>>67995372
>>67996175

kek, WE MEME WAR NOW
>>
>>67994767
they are grasping at straws since they have literally nothing else to throw at him
>>
>>68001552
bless the keks, meme war now.
>68000000
>>
>>67999742
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/327076720425451523
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/604838076586856448
>And how is intentionally changing your name to appeal to the masses, and using the name you were born with the same?
Because a name change is a name change and it doesn't really matter. Somewhere around 30% of Americans will have a name change in their lifetime (mostly due to marriage). It's incredibly common and a complete non-issue. Making it an issue is stupid. Lying about having done so is stupider.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.