[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Trump"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
You do realize she's the next president, right?
>>
>>67994659
Yep.

You really think people vs 70% of worlds wealth can compete. Trump is just a destraction.
>>
>>67994659
>>67994797
nice try dumb shits. read this and weep:

www.primarymodel.com

now fuck off back to your safe space cuckold sheds you fucking idiots
>>
The Jews time is up.
>>
Trump has no chance because a lot of the jewish elite is against him.
They will just shove more money for the republicans to kick him out of the party.
>>
>>67994659
Won't surprise me at all.
>>
>>67994842
>www.primarymodel.com
Im apolitical, im for everybody and for noone. I put every idea ona scale. Dont be offended but to understand world you REALLY need to flex your brain and think very very asymetrically. Its very fucking hard i know but take that time, give yourself a day a week when you just think, no computers , phones, tvs.
>>
File: senpaitrump.jpg (129 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
senpaitrump.jpg
129 KB, 500x543
>>67994659

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuYox35My0
>>
How does he win women? They've already smeared him on this and it will only get worse. How does he win blacks against hillary? She's the negro whisperer, you know it's true.
>>
File: 1457489215649.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457489215649.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>she
>>
Wow you cunts are so delusional, a mock election that hasn't been wrong in 40 YEARS. Predicts that Bernie Sanders will become the next president. If you guys think that Hillary has the nomination in the bag you're being naive.

She still need 744 delegates to win the nomination and most of the remaining states are more open-minded to Bernie.

>Mock Election

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/8/1447235/-Bernie-Sanders-Wins-100-Accurate-Mock-Election

http://thebernreport.com/bernie-sanders-wins-wius-accurate-mock-election/

>Mock Election Coverage

https://grabien.com/file.php?id=70017

>Delegates

http://edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/parties/democrat
>>
>>67994842

Trump isn't even winning in the Primaries by >50% of the votes in each state.
>>
>>67995317
Oh my god this MEME. He's behind 40 points in New York and California. This "Bernie's coming back!" "Superdelagates don't matter!" It's over.
>>
If Hillary gets elected I'll take one for the team, anons.
>>
File: 2016ECnumbers.png (51 KB, 1452x1141) Image search: [Google]
2016ECnumbers.png
51 KB, 1452x1141
>>67994842

Democrats start the campaign with 242 of the required 270 electoral votes needed to win. They don't even need to try to win those.

She only needs Iowa, New Hampshire, New Mexico and Virgina to win.

The first three of those states have voted Dem at 3 of the last 4 elections, and Virginia voted for Obama twice.

She has the money, the talent and the numbers to win.
Because she doesn't need to win any republican seats - just campaign in those 4 states to hold them.

In the General Election, the Republicans start at 175 EC votes.

Based on that spreadsheet in the pic, They would need to win all of their reliably Republican states (175 votes), all of their very likely Republican states (31 votes), ALL of the republican held toss up states (62 votes, bringing the total to 268) AND flip one Very Likely Democrat state or Virginia.

There is no room for Donald to falter. If he loses just one of the swing states or can't flip a 'Very Likely' Dem state/Virginia, Hillary wins.

So based on the numbers, Even if there is a GOP Landslide winning all the other toss up states, it's possible Hillary could steal Virginia and win.

>We need to keep the meme magic alive if Trump is going to sweep enough of those states to win.

>Please don't let Hillary win Burgers.
>>
File: 200w.gif (1 MB, 199x134) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1 MB, 199x134
>>67995024
>>
Yes and i'm disappointed. Trump is America's chance to redeem itself but Shillary will be elected and 3 years from now you'll still be whoring yourself to China, the retards who voted her in will still be rioting and blaming her for all their problems
>>
File: grinning earthbender.jpg (45 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
grinning earthbender.jpg
45 KB, 640x360
>>67995024
>>67995412
scared little faggots running damage control early on i see

i guess the 0.03 USD per post is worth it for you shit head shills LOL
>>
File: trump-lion.jpg (23 KB, 600x274) Image search: [Google]
trump-lion.jpg
23 KB, 600x274
>>67995317
>http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/8/1447235/-Bernie-Sanders-Wins-100-Accurate-Mock-Election

This mock election was Bernie against Jeb Bush. This shit proves absolutely NOTHING. Sadly, Billary the Cunt will beat the Bern. Our only hope is for our future Supreme Chancellor for life, The Donald, to give her a good old fashioned ass whooping in November.
>>
>>67995851
Every republic falls eventually. Just enjoy the Kali Yuga while you can.
>>
>>67996006
No it's not it's the entire election you absolute retard
>>
File: failboat.jpg (49 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
failboat.jpg
49 KB, 480x360
>>67996638
You didn't even fucking read the article that you posted, did you? The mock election was Bernie verse Jeb Bush, try fucking paying attention to the shit your posting you pleb faggot
>>
>>67995412

DURRR NOT A 2 MAN RACE
>>
>>67996805
It doesn't even mention Jeb bush, die in a fire.

I love how everyone in this thread is ignoring the one post that makes sense. (The mock election)
>>
>>67995256
Women love powerful men. Women hate other women doing better than themselves.
>>
File: derp_saber.gif (449 KB, 499x337) Image search: [Google]
derp_saber.gif
449 KB, 499x337
>>67996876
>http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/11/8/1447235/-Bernie-Sanders-Wins-100-Accurate-Mock-Election

Faggot, this is the fucking link you posted. Go read the fucking thing because you OBVIOUSLY didn't fucking read it. It clearly states the mock election was BERNIE VS BUSH. Try and keep up, and don't post shit that you didn't even take the fucking time to read, dumbass.

Why the fuck do you care anyways, you like in Sweden? Fucking hell you ignorance is giving me a headache.
>>
File: cruisenigger.jpg (48 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
cruisenigger.jpg
48 KB, 500x333
>>67996876
Even the giant fucking picture, the first thing you see on the link you posted, clearly has the electoral count for Bernie and BUSH!
>>
>>67997109
>>67997237
"They had him winning the primary against Hillary Clinton by an almost 2 to 1 margin, and he wiped the floor with the Republican nominee, establishment Jeb! Can Fix It Bush, in the general. They predict Bernie to win next November by an almost 4 to 1 margin. "

So basically he will probably win the democratic nomination. But since Trump will win the nomination ...

Bernie Stumps Trump in every poll there is
>>
>>67996876
>>67997466

>TFW you realize you fucked up

Bernie/Bush and Bernie/Trump are two completely different elections, it doesn't matter how you try and spin it.

The simple fact is that I was right, you didn't even fucking read the garbage you were posting. Pleb tier effort on your part. You literally said:

>It doesn't even mention Jeb bush

You failed miserably, my friend.
>>
File: facepalm.png (28 KB, 674x432) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
28 KB, 674x432
>>67997669
forgot pic for tfw
>>
>>67997466
A) They've only had 3 mock presidential elections since 1975. That is not forty years of accuracy. It's being right three times. Essentially that's the odds of tossing a coin three times in a row and getting it right (1/2 times 1/2 times 1/2 = 1/8th).
B) Let's see what was predicted:
>They had him winning the primary against Hillary Clinton by an almost 2 to 1 margin, and he wiped the floor with the Republican nominee, establishment Jeb! Can Fix It Bush, in the general. They predict Bernie to win next November by an almost 4 to 1 margin.
That hasn't panned out, at all. Clinton has 300 more delegates than Bernie, and more than 400 more superdelegates.
C) The same election predicted a Bush/Rubio ticket. Bush dropped before Rubio and now Rubio dropped and is quitting politics.

It's a snapshot at a point in time, it's already proven wrong. Sanders is getting his shit kicked in by Hillary, Jeb and Rubio are out of the game. Even if Sanders were to make such a miraculous recovery to beat Hillary, he is no longer running against Jeb bush - he will run against Trump, Cruz, or Kasich.

Just give up man.
>>
File: 1457872002244.png (533 KB, 1000x460) Image search: [Google]
1457872002244.png
533 KB, 1000x460
>>67777777

NOPE, LORD KEK SPOKE
>>
>>67997466
>Current year
>Belives in polls
>>
File: unlimited.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
unlimited.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>67998003

kek, >>67777777 has spoken

UNLIMITED SEVENS
>>
>>67997669
I had read the other article not the one I posted. (I posted 2)

Doesn't matter though polls still don't lie.

>>67997974
She still needs 744 delegates for the nomination I can't believe you actually think that the nomination for the democrats is settled.
>>
>>67995998
Belive me im not a shill. Just an open minded person.

I dont belive in elections/voting/polls in free market consumer economies because they make no sence. People are way too socially engineered by the real money makers behind the scenes who only belive in the magic of Growth and GDP.

But i may be completly wrong and world actially works ona chaos theory as the rest of the universe?

You tell me.
>>
>>67995034
Watch dis niggas
>>
File: 1456620803979.jpg (201 KB, 960x792) Image search: [Google]
1456620803979.jpg
201 KB, 960x792
>>67998534
So you don't believe in chaos theory? wew
>>
>>67998532
>I had read the other article not the one I posted. (I posted 2)

You're still admitting to posting a link as evidence that you didn't even take the time to browse over... Nice work...

I would love for Bernie to get the nomination, but it looks like it is going to be almost impossible for him to beat that stupid fucking cunt Hillary.

Also, why do Eurofags follow this at all? Most Americans couldn't give two fucking shits about your politics. I couldn't tell you one fucking person that's ever held office in Sweden...
>>
File: 1454193880219.jpg (90 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
1454193880219.jpg
90 KB, 590x421
>>
>>67998985
no politician affects the entire world like POTUS.

also since similiar articles in different outlets usually has the same stuff I just assumed it was the same. But Bernie still has a chance against Hillary as more states are Pro-bernie now after Super tuesday 3.
>>
>>67998627
I belive it very much, but i dont wanna belive that people who are making serious money are letting things just happen naturally.

>>67998583
Did watch it. Nothing new to be honest because its usual diversion tatctics everywhere.

But lets say Trump wins. Can elites buy him off too? Is this the real plan for Trump? Or does Trump want to makes his own money and great his own Dynasty? Or is he really a peoples person? These are the answers im looking for.

We need to restart the whole political system withing one week timeframe to root out all evil and corruption. But this is impossible without an great "event" and the next political ideology+system to enforce it.
>>
>>67999199
wishful thinking. CAN'T IMPRISON THE CLINTON!
>>
>>67998532
>She still needs 744 delegates for the nomination I can't believe you actually think that the nomination for the democrats is settled.

It's 95% chance of a hillary candidacy at this moment. Superdelegates are unlikely to switch unless sanders can overtake her in pledged candidates.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/Decoder/2016/0318/Bernie-Sanders-is-about-to-start-winning.-Will-that-matter
>Closing a lead that big would be extremely difficult. All the Democratic votes are proportional, meaning even the loser gets a proportion of the delegates awarded. Thus to catch up to Clinton, Sanders needs blowout wins, not just victories. He needs to take home between 58 and 60 percent of the delegates awarded between now and the end of primary season.
>Could that happen? Yes. Yale “could” also continue to blow through March Madness to an NCAA basketball crown. Then it could win the NBA for good measure. It’s not against the laws of physics. Just those of probability.

It would be an upset of the highest order if Sanders were to win. I would look for pigs with wings if Sanders somehow made a comeback.
>>
>>67999593
>It's 95% chance of a hillary candidacy at this moment.
actually it's 100 %

here we have a Sanders rally where the line is stretching for over 7 miles.
Hillary's only chance now is election fraud which she has already done.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Hillary+clinton+election+fraud

there was also a 3 minute video of compilations of all the frauds so far in the campaign but that video has mysteriously disappeared
>>
>>67999893
rally

http://imgur.com/a/qfOUn
>>
>>67999893
Cunt Hillary should be thrown in jail. I pray that Trump will be able to beat her in a general election. We will literally be the laughing stock of the world if she get's elected President.
>>
File: offbyonekenobi.jpg (46 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
offbyonekenobi.jpg
46 KB, 400x474
>>68000221
>>
>>68000221
Or you will be hailed the most progressive for cucking the entire patriarchy, Trump is the savior we need. If Bernie would've have had a little more and tougher rhetoric on her ties to corporate america he wouldn't be in this position. You can be rest assured that Trump will be the one to bern her.
>>
>>67994659
where are he death threats for this satanic globalist inhuman piece of shit? i'd like to see more death threats for this person. not enough death threats. cmon guys get pumped
>>
>>67999893
>here we have a Sanders rally where the line is stretching for over 7 miles.
By "here" do you mean sweden? If so I have bad news for you: You have to be a US Citizen to vote, and the average political position of Swedish citizens is not the same as those of American citizens.

Hillary doesn't need voter fraud. She has name recognition, and a lot of political experience. She's a snake but that doesn't matter to the average person.

Bernie would have to get 58%+ of the vote in every state from here on out to win. Those margins have not happened historically. The odds are astronomically low that Sanders gets nominated, unless she gets arrested before the primary over the email shit or dies in some sort of accident (it's more likely you'll end up in an "accident' if hillary doesn't like you, not to the Clintons themselves).

Bernie relies on people who are slacktivists: They'll post online, but they won't show up to the polls.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/26/upshot/bernie-sanders-is-very-dependent-on-infrequent-voters.html
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.