[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOP: "WE choose the nominees. NOT voters".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1457620249537.jpg (613 KB, 1000x5216) Image search: [Google]
1457620249537.jpg
613 KB, 1000x5216
Well there you have it, /pol/. The GOP's official reaction to the peoples desire for change is nothing more than a big fat "fuck you".

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html

Trump ain't happening, lads. It's not about who the voters want, it's about who serves the establishment. You'll get Cruz or Romney on the ballot. And you'll get to "choose" between them and Shillary.

"Democracy" has been a meme since Kennedy got popped for wanting to fuck with the Fed.
No Trump for you :(
>>
>>67994476
actually if the party won't support Trump, he'll participate individually
and you can guess who'll have more vote
>>
> Donald Trump tries to hijack the GOP
> fails
> HURR DURR THE PEOPLE WANT DONALD TRUMP

SHUT THE FUCK UP OKAY? Donald Trump isn't a conservative and neither are most of his supporters.
Most of his supporters aren't long-term Republicans to begin with.

If you want "the Don" as some call him, to win do a third party run but don't try to crash the GOP in the process.

Because that is his plan. To ruin the chances for the Republican so his close friend clinton can win the presidency.

50% of Trump supporters on this board are payed shills.

THIS IS ALL FACTS

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST MAKE SURE YOU AT LEAST GET PAYED
>>
>>67994476
There are a couple of good threads on >>>/news/ about this OP if you want a serious discussion.
>>
Another GOP official said that they'd support whoever won the votes, and is supposedly working to even change the rules of the convention before it happens, so the members can't just vote Trump out.
>>
File: 1451062896582.jpg (288 KB, 966x713) Image search: [Google]
1451062896582.jpg
288 KB, 966x713
>>67994678
>close freind Hillary.

Wat
>>
>>67994678
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
File: 1456025191538.jpg (39 KB, 376x334) Image search: [Google]
1456025191538.jpg
39 KB, 376x334
>>67994678
>flag
>>
>>67994476

That just means he'll team up with russia to start WW3
>>
>>67994678
How do I get paid?
>>
Primaries aren't run by the government. They are essentially straw polls run by private organizations. You have no rights associated with it, and it has nothing to do with democracy.

Also, how are you surprised when the Conservative party is resistant to social change? That's there entire philosophy, you mong.
>>
>>67994476
Why do politicians want to fight russia

How

What

Why

How is it not obvious the only real communist threat is coming from our own fucking leftist culture?

>>67994678
>To ruin the chances for the Republican so his close friend clinton can win the presidency.

Holy fucking shit you people are SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL

BUSINESSMEN BUY OUT POLITICIANS

THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS POLITICIANS BEING BOUGHT OUT BY BUSINESSMEN

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST
>>
File: 1_800_trump_old_glory.jpg (730 KB, 870x1000) Image search: [Google]
1_800_trump_old_glory.jpg
730 KB, 870x1000
>>67994678
Being paid to shill for The God King would be awesome
>>
Why do people think USA is a democracy? It's a republic. If you want a democracy, vote for the democrats.
>>
>>67994476
I'd vote Dem before I vote Romney. He's only slightly less if a cuck than Bernie. Mittens belongs to a cult.
>>
>>67995085
The GOP is changing to be liberal, without trump. Trump would return it back to what it was before they caved to mexicans and shit

Holy fucking shit
>>
>>67994678

Prep bull hans
>>
Nothing to do with democracy? Are you sane? Candidates are fighting in the debates over peoples acceptance and it has nothing to do with democracy???
>>
>>67995163

Those monikers don't mean what they used to mean.
>>
>>67995288
You vote for the president - that's democracy. This is all internal process about how a private entity (GOP) chooses its nominee.
>>
>>67995163
Australia... In a democracy, the people directly elect leaders/law. In a Republic, they elect representatives of their interests. The majority is still the legitimate force. If the majority want Trump then the GOP have to nominate him. Doing otherwise flies in the face of what a Republic is.
>>
>>67995134

Yea no kidding. I wish my MAGA hat was given to me to shill.
>>
>>67995397
GOP isn't the government.
>>
>>67994476
>me: yo what kinda party you want?
>GOP: just fuck my shit up famm
>me: k
>>
>>67994678
>50% of Trump supporters on this board are payed shills.

Source? Consider the calibre and tone of most rabid pro-Trump posts.

Isn't it more likely that there are a lot of < 25 students and virgin edgelords on this board?
>>
>>67995397

You specified the difference between democracy and republic and then said it would be un-republic like to not do something more akin to a democracy
>>
>>67994668
He'll crash and burn if he goes 3Rd party. His only hope is to use the current establishment system, as it's literally the only way into the white house.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.