[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why leftists hate white people so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: ryTmGwi.jpg (47 KB, 1139x604) Image search: [Google]
ryTmGwi.jpg
47 KB, 1139x604
Why racism against white people is "OK"?
Why leftists can't use logic?
So many questions, so little answers...

>The fifth horseman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HK1hFUD_d4

>"You are a fucking white man"
>"You are surrounded by your privilege"
>>
Just look at her face, she's a disgusting, vile excuse of a human being. Of course she's going to whine about everything.
>>
>>67993807

I just cannot see the logic in anything she said, I would love to understand the mindset in order for me to destroy it but it is like grabbing at smoke.
>>
File: i9vSVz7.jpg (143 KB, 646x914) Image search: [Google]
i9vSVz7.jpg
143 KB, 646x914
>>67993807
the white guilt

also shes probably bitter no white men wants to sleep with her
>>
>>67993807
lefties are bullies and whites are the easiest target
>>
>>67993807
Look at her face. She's literally the whitest person in the 10km radius. Almost an albino.

Self-loathing is a powerful force.
>>
>>67993807

She bought an iPhone 5C. Clearly she hasn't made the best choices in life.
>>
File: 1415741048009.jpg (89 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1415741048009.jpg
89 KB, 720x960
>>67993807
>baby boomer
>white woman
>born in the USA in its heyday
>lecturing others on their privilege
I wish a dindu kills her
>>
>>67994326

NO wonder she is pissed, and white men designed it. And overinflated its price while paying PoC nothing to make it.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (114 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
114 KB, 400x538
>>
>>67993807
Leftists are the most evil people on the planet. They create some fucked up ideology focused on hating some group of people. It's racism for the sake of being racist.
>>
File: 4chan.png (42 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
42 KB, 300x100
>>67993807
>grew up in a rich neighborhood
>saw on KikeNews everyday that everyone(and women) but whites are being oppresed and that they need help
>ask rich parents to give you money to study Womens/whateverthefuckthosecucksdid studies so that you could help those "oppresed" masses
>they spank the shit out of you
>get disowned when you throw a bitchfit
>"FUCK THE PATRIARCHY! "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!"
>>
File: Safe Space Sally.jpg (25 KB, 366x441) Image search: [Google]
Safe Space Sally.jpg
25 KB, 366x441
>>67993807
hey, that's a nice sreenshot. i didn't see it in first place. her name is Safe Space Sally bet.
>>
>>67993807
best thin is btw. when Safe Space Sally tells him that he is not allowed to videotape women of colour. like WTF? how is this her decision? this hubris is remarkable.
>>
>>67994302
its just like reddit mod hokesone (brandon mcgrath-potter, son of anne mcgrath, ndp party agent) who is anti white and misandrist but he is actually the whitest person ive ever met
>>
Holy shit. Thats a nice one.
>>
File: 1458327100984.png (34 KB, 776x597) Image search: [Google]
1458327100984.png
34 KB, 776x597
>>67993807
>>
>>67995524
oh i've heard a little bit about the fun albertans have with NPD. is it really so messed up over there?
>>
>>67995524
Do canadians have some safe space sallies too?
>>
File: top.jpg (17 KB, 480x294) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
17 KB, 480x294
>>67995655
hey don't make fun of your white privilege, shitlord!
>>
>>67995145

>Safe Space Sally

I like this new meem
>>
File: 436643.jpg (95 KB, 573x432) Image search: [Google]
436643.jpg
95 KB, 573x432
>>67993807
>Why leftists hate white people so much?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Cultural Marxism in action, polictical correctness. The tip of the blade:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Does this sound familar at all?

>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkzTCyG8c0

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>>
>>67995963
thx, britbro! pls feel free to share.
>>
File: searchforOP.jpg (28 KB, 607x588) Image search: [Google]
searchforOP.jpg
28 KB, 607x588
>>67993807
OP where are you? your thread explodes while you are absent.
>>
>>67993807

Just Jelly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4hZ_ec5OGQ
>>
>>67993807
actual answer since no one's giving real shit

leftism is largely connected with marxism, right?
what do marxists do?
interpret everything as a class struggle.

since most whites are richer than niggers (at least leftists think so) and etc, they inject race baiting into what really should be a rhetoric against the haute bourgeoise

ironic thing is, leftists are being used by capitalists to further the globalists agenda. Marx would roll in his grave lol
>>
>>67996269
Lol great. Safe space sally hits YouTube. Your Video?
>>
>>67996319
yeah you could see the connection in the european union. leftists legitimated every extension with internationalism and brotherhood while capitalists gained new markets and laughed about these stupid little shitheads.
>>
>>67995145
>>67995963
Yeah that's a good one
>>
>>67993807
Everything they have was created by whites. All their clothing, technology, infrastructure. All made by whites or of white design. These people are massive hypocrites

Also
>>67994567
>>
>>67996510
seriously, I gotta hand it to globalists for successfully spinning labour force exploitation into diversity and multiculturalism

that's some serious jedi mind trick shit
>>
>>67993807
The correct word is "scapegoating"
Don't complain about being a victim of reverse racism or whatever, just point out that they're wrongly scapegoating you for all of the country's problems, which is contrary to normal morality.
>>
>>67996595
thx, anon. think safe space sally deserves some popularity.
>>
she is right about the privilege thing. white cis males generally have a better shot at life, if we're honest. but, that doesn't apply to this situation.

doesn't mean that a white man can't speak to people of colour, though. like what did he do wrong? is this what leftists in america are actually like?
>>
>>67997277
>white cis males generally have a better shot at life, if we're honest

waste of dubs faggot

even if this were true, of what relevance is it
>>
>>67997277
No?
>court will always favor women no matter how well the evidence goes in your favor
>women will always be favored to get a job unless its high-end job where they'll employ whoever does the job best
>women in general get more respect than men by the normies

In what field are you saying that white cis males have a "better shot at life"?
Killing themselves with a gun?
>>
>>67997277
yeah seems so. and regarding to "better shots at life". there are no quota regulations in favour of white people, no diversity quotas or anythings which help them. whole western system is organized to help minorities.
your chance mostly depends on you social and economical milieu.
look at the guy who made a hunger strike at mizzou because he is sooo oppressed? his father is a millionaire and economy-boss. so how is a white middle class man who has to pay for his mortgage more privileged than a guy like him?
>>
>>67997632
relevance of it being that she is somewhat correct. she's just taking it wayyyyy too far. like, how often do you see rich females?
>>67997757
the last time i make an offensive joke about white men was...oh shit. i never did.
also, these courts you're looking into must be pretty goddamn corrupt.
>>
>>67999190
i think he meant family courts. and in all issues of custody he is right with that. also false rape allegations often ruined an innocent man bc court believed the woman per se.
>>
File: big_1440826784_image.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1440826784_image.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>67993807
In secret they really love white people. Your world view is now completely fucked.
>>
Because SJWs somehow believe racism isn't just hatred towards a race, it's a systematic oppression. Therefore, to be racist towards whites, by their logic, black people would have to control and oppress them.
That's why shit like BLM and any other blatantly racist "black power" movements are alright, since apparently blacks have apsolutely no rights and whites have everything they want in the world and no problems at all.
>>
>>67993807
It's shocking how so many people on /pol/ don't understand cultural marxism. You're not redpilled if you don't and you really shouldn't be here. Imagine how much better this board would be if everyone here was redpilled instead of just meming about it.
>>
They're all just desperate to show how not racist they are. Since being ray-cis is the worst thing in todays world.

Its socially acceptable to assume whitey is racist, so hating whitey is therefore acceptable and puts you on team 'not racist'.
>>
File: 1392211712251.png (158 KB, 389x450) Image search: [Google]
1392211712251.png
158 KB, 389x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Hkjmrds-g

I like the Memes that come from these Liberal brain dead faggots
>>
>>67993807
Just because you led your life to become fat, hateful, ugly little gargoyle does not mean that I was privileged by making better choices in life.
>>
>>67997757
>women don't have to sign up for a draft
>women are much more desirable an find a partner more easily
>women have a plethora of safehouses and shit for domestic violence while men have little to none, despite also being often victims of it
>in the event of a divorce or any legal separation, the court will almost always favor women and they will win the custody over children
>if you are a woman and get assaulted, everyone would be obligated to help instantly. You can even falsely accuse someone of rape and you will probably win the case just because everyone seems to feel the need to always believe women. Try doing that if you are a guy.
>men naturally have a tendency to help women (by carrying their luggage, paying the dinner for them, driving her home, holding the door open, ...)

let's face it, women do NOT have it worse than men. In fact, women have it much better.
>>
>>68000721
forgot to mention
>women have a vagina
That's all you need to have a top tier life. You don't even have to be too pretty, just find a rich guy and ride his dick. You're on the top in no time
>>
>>67993807
Americans put a huge timebomb under their ass, bringing hundreds thousands of niggers in their country as a slaves, and then freeing them. Process of corruption is unstoppable, until bring ing them back where you get them, or making some kind of Nigracaust. Slave, that became free always riots against former masters, it's a law of nature.
>>
Leftys love this argument in pic related but don't see how it applies to white guilt.
>>
>>67995295
It's the liberal racism that they refuse to acknowledge. They have appointed themselves the protectors of the poor dark people who are too weak to do it themselves. Brown people are their pets, their babies.

>"Don't you dare talk to my baby without my permission!"

Liberals see brown people as lower than they are. They're helpless and dumb. They can't make rational decisions and have to be told who to talk to, how to vote, and how the "bad" white people aren't looking out for them like the "good" liberals are. They're condescending shitheads with absolutely zero self-awareness.
>>
>>68002111
well said anon. but woe, if any of them dares to disagree with SJW agendas. first they react with disbelief, then with blatant racism. uncle tom, traitor and so on. i'm so tired of this self-righteous paradoxic idiots.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.