[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the outcome of the elections if only people with migration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: ClNR5hV.jpg (26 KB, 563x565) Image search: [Google]
ClNR5hV.jpg
26 KB, 563x565
This is the outcome of the elections if only people with migration background were allowed to vote. Notice anything, /pol/?
>>
>>67993372
Cant be true
>>
Quelle???
>>
>>67993372

I'm confused. Why would migrants vote this way? Or am I reading the data wrong? Did you mean to say if only non-migrants voted?
>>
>>67993477
nope its says "mitt" which means with
>>
I don't know, what does AFD stand for, is it the german version of UKIP/Donald trump (the group)?
>>
>>67993451
Yes Sir.

Most of the people with a foreign background that would lean leftist DO NOT vote. This is fact. Voter turnout among foreigners is very very low.
The ones that do vote however are very much red-pilled.

Also you can't forget that Russians and Polish people fall into this category too.
>>
>>67993477
Integrated migrants only want the best for Germany which they consider their country and they weren't indoctrinated with all the leftist "muh 6 gorillion" bs.
Especially eastern europeans are very red-pilled.

Anyway I didnt expect anything like that.
>>
>>67993518
>UKIP
Pretty much, started as an Anti-EU/Euro party has become more anti-immigration with their new party leader and the former party leader forming a new party
>>
>>67993477
Maybe it's because they don't want to share

Then again it depends what immigrants they are. If it's slav immigrants they're god tier
>>
>>67993517

Yeah, I just wasn't 100% sure which was selected since I can't figure out why migrants would vote for the Eurosceptic party.
>>
>>67993477
because they are not cucked like Germans?

I know of Czechs who have been in Germany for over a decade and are now thinking about coming back due to lack of safety there.
>>
File: 1453036876313.jpg (42 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1453036876313.jpg
42 KB, 472x472
>>67993477
I don't want this country to fall.
>>
>>67993372
gee most immigrants support the party that supports immigrants, what a catastrophe

you do understand the core principle of how a representative government works right.
different groups of people elect politicians who represent their interests, so every group of people has politicians representing them. if immigrants dont vote for the party that supports them they dont get fair representation.

if you see a problem with this you are literally a nazi
>>
>>67993544

I guess this is a valid point. The same has been true here at different points as well. A lot of educated legal immigrants feel a very strong desire to protect a country that very much feels like home to them. That is basically never true of illegal economic migrants though, which is sort of what I assumed for Germany. Easy to forget you guys have a lot of intra-European immigrants.
>>
>>67993581
well the migrants who vote for them are probably not muslim migrants, but rather eastern European migrants, migrants from other European countries who are conservative and such.
I guess some people who have migrant background and came to Germany a long time ago or have grown up in Germany sometimes also dont like how society is changing
>>
>>67993451
It probably is. A few day ago one of my Turkish coworkers dropped a huge redpill at how joss provoke Germany and Hitler dindunuffin. As a polish-Jewish person I thought about anonymously reporting him to the authorities....
>>
>>67993372
I'm a "Russian-German" (Spätaussiedler) - ethnically German, but with a "migration background". I vote AfD and I know many others who do. Could be that, who knows.

Or maybe the immigrants from past decades realize that they are seriously fucked if more immigrants come in.
>>
>>67993666

HOLY. SHIT.
>>
>>67993544

can confirm, my family is polish and we all vote extremely conservative
>>
>>67993695

Yeah, the picture is clearing up. Gives me a little bit of hope, honestly. Maybe the people who moved to Germany to really become part of it can help uncuck all of the native Germans who don't know how good they have it.
>>
File: 1458045348211.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458045348211.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1080
>>67993733
>As a polish-Jewish person I thought about anonymously reporting him to the authorities....
>>
really wanna see the source, OP pls
>>
File: 1384025509837.png (481 KB, 881x750) Image search: [Google]
1384025509837.png
481 KB, 881x750
>>67993666
>>
>>67993695
I'm not so sure, I saw several interviews with the migrants still on the way, who said that Germany should stop the immigration wave (after they themselves got in, of course.)
>>
>>67993477
as with all countries throughout all history since citizenship began, the people who hate illegal immigrants most of all are legal immigrants.
>>
>>67993666
Satan, truly our greatest ally.
>>
>>67993532
USA is similar - Democrats aren't getting the eternal gibs state they hoped for.

The rural Mexicans now making up nearly-all of my neighborhood are typically:
>anti-gay
>anti-islam
>anti-feminism
>two-parent families
>consider welfare emasculating
>think university is for those who earn it
>sick Democrats telling them how to think

They're basically conservatives. They just needed US' conservative side to reform itself, which is currently Happening.
>>
The ones amomg us, especially the second generation fags who have not lost their minds, tend to know that multiculturalism is dangerous to all parties involved.
I know this is purely anecdotal, but every educated migrant I've met knows that.
We are the ones who see the raw destruction, more so if grown up in a shitty neighbourhood and made it out of there.
>>
File: 034.jpg (563 KB, 1280x1397) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
563 KB, 1280x1397
>>67993372
What migration background, where and based on how many voters?
>>
>>67993477

I heard an Interview on the radio some days ago. The moderator was talking to an Italian guy who came here back in the days of italian immigration. She was going all SJW and wanted to get some answers out of him as she would have liked: 'You sure also think Germans should be more accepting to all the refugees and such?'
BUT
His response was mostly that he doesn't like it very much. He said most of the migrants like him, in his times came controlled, with international contracts, educated and willing to work and archieve life goals of work and careers and with a 'life plan' whereas the migrants are just coming uncontrolled don't plan to live as Germans but as where they came from, just in Germany.
I guess many of the hard working migrants that integrated into the culture and country are afraid of these migrants that just come to Germany to leech off wellfare and not feeling like they should really adapt to society. These people would tear down the reputation of the hard working ones actually trying to archive something.

That is why many immigrants are afraid of uncontrolled immigration of people who arent really trying to integrate and work.

The interview was on 'Funkhaus Europa' with a guy who started the literaric niche of literature written in German by people who do not have German as their mother tongue, you can try to find it somewhere if you want.
>>
>>67993372
what site is this from?
>>
>>67993477
They are migrants, they are people with migrant background.
Germany has 10 million migrants and another 10 million with migrant background.
>>
File: welcome to germany.jpg (117 KB, 1374x1000) Image search: [Google]
welcome to germany.jpg
117 KB, 1374x1000
>>67993372
So Germans are such MEGA cucks that they need someone from another country to point out what a shithole they are becoming?
>>
>>67994661
>They aren't migrants
>>
Found the source:
http://www.badische-zeitung.de/freiburg/wer-hat-in-freiburg-welche-partei-gewaehlt--119730853.html

This is from the state election in Baden-Württemberg week ago (where Greens got the majority), but these stats are limited to one city only - Freiburg. Exit polls probably.

Another interesting stat on that page: "Berufstätigkeit der Wähler" - AfD voters have most percentage of full-time workers. And as expected highest proportion of male voters.
>>
File: Freiburg.png (26 KB, 768x414) Image search: [Google]
Freiburg.png
26 KB, 768x414
>>67994863
This is basically saying to you that old migrants like Italians, Serbians and Turks don't want new African migrants, since Freiburg nowadays gets mostly new migrants that are from Africa.
>>
>>67993372
Source mein wurstfreund.
>>
>>67994863

Translation:

On election Sunday, the city polled the Freiburg voters. Students with questionnaries were posted at 7 of the voting locations - Landwasser, Zähringen, Hochdorf, Littenweiler, Haslach, Rieselfeld und Stühlinger. 1548 voters were polled. With this data, the Citizen's Office shows the constellation of voters in Freiburg.

The sociologist Sören Werner leading the exit polling explained that the polling sample needs to be sufficiently large. Every tenth person is questioned by the students. 6.9% of all voters agreed to partake - about 1.9% of all Freiburg's voters, says Werner. The characteristics include gender, age, education, religion, job and migration background. Many of these characteristics are showing up as expected. But some showed anomalies.

34% of the AfD voters had migration background - the highest percentage compared to other parties. Also, predominantly men have voted for the right-populist party. 63% of the voters have full-time work, also the highest value - Werner says the "man effect" plays a role here. The eductaion level is the lowest in comparison. Predominantly formed CDU (24%) and SPD (14%) voters voted for AfD. The party has the lowest proportion among the people over 60.

The questioned specified the topic of the "refugees" as the primary voting decision. "Social equality" came on the second position. Some discrepancy could be there through incorrect answers, says Werner. One effect, however that takes place is that people with low education are usually underrepresented, as they tend to not go to vote and avoid the exit polls.

Werner and his team presented the first data already on Election Sunday. He says that he now wants to take a closer look at the AfD voters and compare the results with the previous election from 2011. The city intends to publish the results and the analysis in the next weeks.
>>
>>67995390, see >>67994863

>>67995879
und -> and
formed -> former
>>
>>67993477
Because they left their former countries for a reason>>67993477
>>
>>67993477
dont forget that the vast majority of non-germans living in Germany or peope with migration backround are either other europeans or have a european backround.
>>
>>67993372
Its the same here. Poles, Italians, Greeks, Yugoslavs, Finns, Hungarians and Iranians often vote Sweden Democrats.

Arabs, Kurds, Blacks, Turks, Afghans etc often vote for the communist party or the social democrats.
>>
>>67996222

Middle Easterns don't vote left that much because it means women are in charge. Even if they are siding with them it's a disgrace.

They vote moderates instead.
>>
Also the noting about "low education level" is murky. Germany has a rather unique dual education model where school students can either choose to complete the 12-13 years schools and go to college/university, or drop out at the age of 16-17 and begin a more practical education ("Lehre"). These people technically don't have a high-school degree, but it doesn't mean their education is lacking. A continued education as an apprentice at a factory or a business can be just as rigorous.
>>
>>67996222
You are being stupid again Sweden.
What OP posted only tells you that people who have legal citizen papers don't want new migrants who not yet have legal papers.
>picture related
>>
>>67993477
my parents are from soviet union (mum is Wolgadeutsche) and i voted for afd last elections
my whole family is anti imigration/eu but most of them dont vote...
>>
>>67997200
I'm also trying to get my dad to vote for AfD, but he keeps voting CDU out of habit.
>>
>>67996907
>pic

its one city.
>>
>>67998345
Maybe so. Could be that more ex-migrants are feeling guilty that they occupied Germany and now want to prevent further migrants settling in and destroying original Germanic culture. Maybe ex-migrants care more about preserving Germany than Germanic race of Germany. One thing is for sure, there are many "refugees" who are waiting to be called German citizen and Merkel probably is going to make them into citizen in upcoming years or you think they will go back?
Economic migrants, not refugees.
Africans that came through ex-Gaddafi barricade, not Arabs.
>>
>>67993372
makes perfect sense. people leave their home countries because of the types of people and mindsets that are there. they want to escape from it, and if they're able to do so successfully, they want to keep the rest out.
>>
File: Glory To Ye.gif (846 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
Glory To Ye.gif
846 KB, 500x211
>>67993666
>>
The main issue with democracies that have quick paths to citizenship for immigrants is that politicians can literally import votes so they get what they want. Immigrants should have to stay in a country for years and years before they are allowed to apply for citizenship.
>>
>>67993477
Some of them know from what shithole they come from and don't want it again.
And eastern euros are based and know how to vote.
>>
Oh, look /pol/ sees a red-pill and immediately gets confused.

Populist parties like AfD always attract the low education, high unemployment voters. Immigrants are over-represented in low education and unemployment.
It's the same deal as with the sweden democrats and ukip. Both are popular with immigrants.
>>
>>68000067
Sweden Democrats havent got higher unemployment numbers than others. They have lower education though.

And SD arent "popular with immigrants", they are popular with some immigrants, usually those of European background whos already integrated or assimilated.

The poorest and most uneducated immigrants never vote SD.
>>
>>68000067

you can look up the education on the same page where OPs numbers come from.

AfD voters are over-represented in middle education
>>
>>67993372
Looks like it's giving the middle finger
>>
>>67993676
AfD is our newly established far-right party.
>>
>>67994682
Spot on. If a shitskin says the situation is insufferable, the left can't pull out the "oppressing majority" racism card.
>>
>>68002391
that doesnt really apply though because voting is done in secret
the real problem in my opinion is that the minds of germans have been raped with WW2 guilt and similar things
many are not really capable of thinking rationally and are perplexed when an ausländer points something out to them
>>
>>67993477
It's the eastern european migrants, they are typically more right wing than natives.
>>
>>67993372
This can't be
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.