[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lets say that the Muslim culture actually takes over Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 1447384358411.gif (2 MB, 211x213) Image search: [Google]
1447384358411.gif
2 MB, 211x213
So lets say that the Muslim culture actually takes over Europe and perhaps the rest of America by 2030.

Culturally things would be chaotic at first, but would there be any light behind this? Alexander the great tried to conquer Europe and most of Asia. He succeeded, but the empire fell because it grew too large.

What if the same thing will happen to the Muslim culture?

For those of you who worries that white people will stop existing. Remember that we are all relatives from central Africa millions of years ago. Surely whites will be re-born again.
>>
Bump. I want to hear some opinions.
>>
>>67993275
Bump
>>
File: 1458126614956.jpg (9 KB, 283x200) Image search: [Google]
1458126614956.jpg
9 KB, 283x200
I don't think you understand the difference between an invasion by a unified political entity and a cultural one.
just because the mudslimes are all filthy dog hating monsters doesn't mean they like each other, let alone even consider living cohesively and peacefully.
>>
>>67993426
Well that's what I mean.
Eventually it will become a division between groups and people would want to restore order to what they believe is right.
>>
>>67993494
and so in the mean time our mother Europe will be plunged into another dark age with near endless combat similar to the hell hole that is Africa and the middle east?

I feel like you think it will be a short rise and fall with a quick return of order, while in reality it'll just diverge into mindless squabbling over pedantic nonsense like what color burqa you'll wear.
>>
>>67993640
Maybe that's a good thing? Maybe the world needs to kill each other a little more over mundane things like the color of the burqa you wear?

The leftist media is already grasping at straws over things that really does not matter so if people are killing each other over petty things then surely there would be a lot more breathing room for the rest of us who do survive this whole crisis.
>>
>>67992947
No.
>>
>>67992947
This sounds incredibly cuckky. "maybe we should just let them fuck our asses but it'll be okay eventually tee hee"

Man, fuck your weak ass betalogic.
>>
>>67992947
There's only one thing that can fight it.
Christianity
>inb4 ''Lol wat a fggt he beleefs in a gawd lol omg baka"
>>
>>67992947
>So lets say that the Muslim culture actually takes over Europe

It's literally only you, sven. You are the only person scared that this might happen, because you fucking let it happen.

Instead of shitposting on the internet, go out there and fix your fucking mistakes.
>>
>>67994292
Believe me. I'm gonna vote SD as soon as possible. I'm just questioning if there is a light in the dark future that is coming to us.

>>67994353
Christianity? Please. Nobody believes in that religion anymore in Europe. The only ones who do that now are Americans.
>>
Look at how Muslims treat each other in their own countries
>>
>>67994491
You can't win a culture war if you don't have a culture of your own. If not Christianity you need something, otherwise you're ripe to be cucked by the Islamic hordes.
>>
>>67994491
Good goy.
>>
>>67994819
Atheism will surely win this with logic and reason.
>>
>>67994292
Reminds me of teachers talking to bully victims.
"Just ignore him, he'll get bored".
>>
File: nostra.jpg (29 KB, 370x479) Image search: [Google]
nostra.jpg
29 KB, 370x479
Europe will fall, What we know as West-Europe will be converted to Islam. Although /pol/ will not believe this, the UK will be the last Christian stronghold in W-Europe this is the truth.
In the UK a Christian Belgian King will rise up. And with him we will take back Europe, north-Africa and we will push trough untill the middle-east.
Where we will destroy Islam

Screencap this
>>
>>67992947
Your ideology is way too submissive, why would you allow a Muslim dark age to fall apon your homeland while you can fight?
>>
>>67994908
so enlightened right?
>>
File: 191240.gif (591 KB, 480x662) Image search: [Google]
191240.gif
591 KB, 480x662
>>67992947
Poland will save you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
>>
>>67992947
>muslim
>culture
pick one
>>
>>67994908
humans are not logical beings, masses meanwhile cant even be considered sentient.

And tearing down the traditional culture without offering any new set of morals in its place is the reason west has lost its way.

Dawkins and Co even admit that while the christianity was not perfect, it was something to occupy the space and its morals were based on practical experience, yet explained vaguely.

The biggest idiocy of the modern age was tearing down our traditional cultural barriers without offering anything to replace them, giving fertile breeding grounds to both islam and cultism.
>>
>>67992947
has muslim ever develop any form of science ?
do u know why? they dont believe the world has been made by a great mind that engineered everything to work in its proper way. they only accept chaos. for muslim, theres no order in the nature of man. everything they look at has no form at is there to be destroyed.
if civilization falls in their hands, it may very well end in no time. thats is probably where communism comes at the great savior of the world, uniting the people against this massive threat that has been developed by themselves at the 1st place.
>>
File: lol_cletus.png (88 KB, 191x225) Image search: [Google]
lol_cletus.png
88 KB, 191x225
>>67992947
>moslem
>culture
>culture of nihilism
>culture of thought retardation
>>
>>67995178
>UK
>Christian
If only, Belgiebro.
>>
>>67992947
I forgot to mention that humanity might have less time then you think, I'd say that we got to leave towards space, or focus in creating a free Will A.I that shall inherent the earth, in my point of view we are all garbage, machines are superior they are our future, that's why I'm studying machine engineering.
I guess that the Chinese are the best realistic hope fore mankind, they're education is strict, they are racist as should, and they even begun the attempt to create a genetically superior human. It's only a matter of time until every one will want a beautiful blue eyed blond kid.
>>
File: aaaa.png (677 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
677 KB, 720x540
>>67994908
yeah that worked out real well for the USSR
>>
>If we lose we win
>Flag
>>
>>67992947
>Remember that we are all relatives from central Africa millions of years ago.

100,000 years ago.

FTFY
>>
>>67995557

i dont think people can follow your train of autistic thought here
>>
>>67992947
>it grew to large
the reason why it fell is because when he died he didn't have any successor so his generals fought over who could get the most of his empire some of which formed the Seleucid empire and the ptolemaic dynasty(Egypt)
>>
File: Progression of Islam.jpg (49 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
Progression of Islam.jpg
49 KB, 373x527
>>67992947
Conquests that genetically and religiously conquer the population do not fall apart.
>>
>>67992947
Fuck off Ahmed.
>>
>>67994353
Why the fuck should we use a semitic religion to fight a semitic religion? As Martin Luther pointed out, the Crusades are -not- biblically authorized, and he welcomed the Turkish invaders in the past as some fucked-up logic involving retribution for previous sins.

This is the perfect time to start from scratch with laying out a brand new spiritual path for people to follow.
>>
>>67992947
Goddamn I hate you swedroaches
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.