[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well seems like the EU is less cucked than we thought. >cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: refugees_fuck_off.png (385 KB, 892x552) Image search: [Google]
refugees_fuck_off.png
385 KB, 892x552
Well seems like the EU is less cucked than we thought.

>cuck media butthurt in 3, 2, 1...
>>
File: Promotion[1].jpg (17 KB, 320x375) Image search: [Google]
Promotion[1].jpg
17 KB, 320x375
>let's send illegal "refugees" back
Why is this such a crazy concept?
>>
>>67992338
its a lie.

the deal specifies to take 1 "syrian" "legal" refugee for every illegal one sent back.

Yeah its completely insane and makes 0 sense if you just think about it for half a second.
>>
File: 1445772101911.jpg (533 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445772101911.jpg
533 KB, 1920x1080
>>67992579
Of course it doesn't make sense. You don't solve the problem of illegal immigration by legalizing it, but you certainly don't do it in a roundabout way which involves giving huge concessions to Erdogan's Islamic Emirate.
>>
>>67992338
They will just exchange illegals with legals and we will all be paying for it. I wouldnt be surprised if when illegals get there they will magically transform to legals and will come back while we all pay for this nonsense. Maybe its a way to get money from us and make all refugees legal so it will be faster to give them voting rights and citizenship. Its just all coming to end.
>>
>>67992338
in exchange for more Turk immigrants.
>>
>>67992713
>the kicker is that the visa-free traveling for turks will probably lead to an increase in turkish migration to the EU.

I havent been much a fan of conspiracy theories since i was 16 but this shit is so insanely irrational and everything done seems to aim towards making the situation worse its getting hard to ignore the possibility of malicious intent.
>>
>>67992785
This

Your masters didn't go through the risky trouble of importing millions of these people for no reason
>>
>>67992479
to this day I still can't why it is so hard to understand
>>
>>67992785
>They will just exchange illegals with legals

good luck finding enough legals to get rid of the illegals because up till now they were vastly outnumbered.

of course the overall numbers wont get lower that way either and illegal immigration will STILL happen as there is no real concept or even intention to secure our borders.
>>
>>67992338
Thesis: migrant crisis
Antithesis: right-wing pushback
Synthesis: Turkey EU deal

Was this the plan all along?
>>
>>67992982
They wont follow what they say. They never did. It is just a ploy to accept more immigrants.
>>
Professional politicians should be hung on sight

what a cluster fuck
>>
>>67992982
It may also be that it will be harder for countries to not accept them as they will all be "legal". Probably trying to dodge some laws so countries that are against immigration must bend down and accept.
>>
>>67992851
Accepted it cuck, you're fucked.
>>
>>67992338

NO.
They will brought in by plane.

No more media, no more cameras on borders, but they will not stop coming.
This is an idiotic solution that will only hasten our death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3499652/Could-lead-war-Europe-Apocalyptic-yes-conflict-avoided-MAX-HASTINGS-says-unchecked-mass-migration-make-Europe-unrecognisable.html
>>
>>67993295
>Probably trying to dodge some laws so countries that are against immigration

Like yours.
Fico made govt yet with right parties ?
>>
>>67993308
All of middle east and north of africa will come in a short period of time. They will have all rights for it because they will be legal. The destruction is going faster and faster so nationalists and people in general wont have time to form something. I think they are pretty clever but I sadly believe this will be our end this year.
>>
>>67992713
literally the only thing europe could have done is actually controlling the borders and sending certain people or all of them back. this means that, in the public eye, youre either "humane" and dont do it, or you do and youre literally hitler.
when the refugee numbers started rising quickly, nothing was done (particularly in germany) because of incompetency and failure to recognize the situation as a crisis so now merkel is pretending that this had been her plan all along because shes a saint, but because all the evil european countries didnt help us, we now have to actually control borders like we should have from the beginning. of course this would mean merkel admitting she was wrong so she gives turkey billions to close the borders by proxy
>>
It's nice that the media are all reporting about this "1 to 1" deal and completely ignore the second agreement, which states that the EU first has to take a ton (roughly 100k) refugees from Turkey before the 1 to 1 deal commences.

Guess who's taking most of those 100k?

They've also removed a clause from the deal which forbid Turkey from violating human rights.

So basically the only one benefiting from these deals is Turkey, who will receive a ton of money, not have to worry about human rights and can deport a large group of their current refugees to Germany, before they even have to enact the 1 to 1 deal.
>>
>>67992338
Yeah I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>67993379
He is a populist. He will gladly bend to eurocucks if they pay him because he is losing votes here. We are in chaotic mess of million types of different politics trying to get money. We wont have right wing politics. Its all just corruption. I wouldnt hold any hope for Slovakia but it doesnt matter we are insignificant anyway with our 5 mil population.
>>
Armed insurrection when? This is getting beyond fucking insane.
>>
>>67992479
but think of all those poor women and children anon.

not everybody is born with white privilege
>>
File: berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg (153 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg
153 KB, 720x640
>>67992338
it has begun

anglos and jews shitting their pants in 3, 2, 1...
>>
>>67992338

HOLY FUCK

IT LITERALLY INCREASES IMMIGRATION, YOU SHIT

ONE WILL BE TAKEN FROM TURKEY FOR EVERY ONE SENT BACK

PLUS FULL FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT FOR 70 MILLION TURKS
>>
Fucking hell, how long did we tell them to stop the boats?
>>
>>67993493

That actually didnt answer my question.

Did Fico make gov't yet, and if yes with who ?
>>
>>67992338
>Paki is sent back to Turkey
>Paki tells turkish authorities that he lost his papers
>Turkish authorities determine he's totally syrian, taking his word for it (refugees don't lie you racist! They flee a warzone !!!).
>Paki gets official turkish papers saying he's syrian
>Comes back to germoney as a legal immigrant.

That deal is pure fuckery from turkroaches. It's literally a 3 bn $ scam.
>>
>>67992338
and they will be sent back with turkish visa aka legal way in june/july
>>
>>67994293
proofs?
>>
>>67994293
>and they will be sent back with turkish visa aka legal way in june/july

Turkish visa will be for Turkish citizens and it will be tourist visa. Turks might come to Europe to look for work, but to immigrate to Europe they need to get trough paper work. Probably more streamlined than now, but still they have to do that legally. If Turkey starts to issue passports to rapefugees. They are Turks and can be turned back if they overstay their visa free 90 days.
>>
>>67992338
>Well seems like the EU is less cucked than we thought.

>The EU is finally admitting that which literally everybody with any sense knew three years ago: There are too many, they're not all refugees, and they need to go back

Yeah. Such a brave and radical stance they took.. Too bad it's literally years overdue.
>>
>>67993035
They dont adhere to the ECHR sufficiently nor have they withdrawn from Northern Cyprus.

As far as I am aware they are prevented from ascending to the EU
>>
File: 1449044351433.jpg (101 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1449044351433.jpg
101 KB, 640x437
>>67992479
Could you turn down all these poor women and children?
>>
>>67993463
>Guess who's taking most of those 100k?

To be honest, you voted for CDU and you supported Merkel for all those years... The Germans and the Swedes are taking the bulk of these people because the German and Swedish people apparantly thought it a good idea to vote for parties with insane policies and blind idealism.. I mean, if the Germans were _really_ so against this whole situation, we would have seen more resistance, right? Demonstrations, petitions, political parties moving in to rek CDU, perhaps even CDU members trying to dethrone Merkel?

But we've seen none of that, because apparantly this migration is all swell and dandy to most Germans...
>>
File: 1446718118743.jpg (84 KB, 623x647) Image search: [Google]
1446718118743.jpg
84 KB, 623x647
>>67992338
Fake story.
Germany will be fully slimed.
Don't underestimate Merkal.
>>
>>67993035
Yeah I think so. However the lost the narrative, so EU looks incredibly incompetent and stupid, if not downright corrupt.

People are laughing and crying at the same time.
>>
File: 1446166062650.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1446166062650.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>67992579
Yeah so that doesn't do shit.
Half of 12 million is 6 million and 6 million kills Germany.
>>
>>67992338
They forgot the part about sinking the boat half way.
>>
File: Merkel+Visits+Moscow.jpg (201 KB, 1024x632) Image search: [Google]
Merkel+Visits+Moscow.jpg
201 KB, 1024x632
>>
>>67992579
and it gets even better:

people from the balkans can't be sent to Turkey
they have to be sent back to the balkans

so this leaves us aprox. 40% or even less "Syrians" that came here but violated Dublin because they traveled through safe states

now we send those illegals back to turkey and for each one of those we get one of them to legally seek asylum in Germany

so they basically send everyone who marched through Europe back to Turkey to get another refugee instead
>>
>>67993463
Goodbye Germany. Unless your people wake up and start a revolution tomorrow, you're fucked.
>>
>>67993035
why are you using dialectics lol
you're doing it wrong by the way
>>
Merkel is such a hero
>>
>>67996906
>now we send those illegals back to turkey

> things that will never happen.

Only more and more fick ficki for you.
>>
>>67996293
are you sure about that? what makes you think germany didnt want a more right wing europe to begin with? if it had come out last year with nationalist parties russia britain and america would all cry nazi, but now all the little victim countries like czech and denmark are clamoring for right wing nazi europe
>>
>>67996507
>Send one back
>Get one in
It's not even reducing the problem by half. It's so fucking retarded.
>>
>>67992338
>Well seems like the EU is less cucked than we thought.

The deal with Turkey is this.

For every refugees we send back to Turkey.
Turkey sends us a refugee from syria.
>>
File: 1430386029391.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1430386029391.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
>>67997651
So why did they do it?
Just a ruse to convince the people the problem is being fixed?
I can't really think of any other logical reason.
>>
What were we thinking
Nothing to gain except a "solution" to boost merkel
>>
>>67997756
Could just be pure incompetence. I would love to see how that deal was made, and if any of the bureaucrats pointed out how flawed it was.
>>
>>67997756
he has no proofs, he is probably a russian or polack who is terrified of germany gaining force projection and the ability to protect its interests
>>
File: 341525534547.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
341525534547.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>67994168
>>
>>67997671
I don't think I've ever been more grateful to not be in Schengen.
Of course, in a year or two all those "Syrian children" will have German passports and they'll head straight for Dover.
>>
But the white European women want some interracial action. They're sick and tired of the boring European men.
>>
>>67997526
Because Germany want his 4th Reich, AKA, the EU.
Far right is the end of the EU.
>>
>>67998539
doesnt have to be. hitler wanted a sort of european superstate that would function more like a hegemony
>>
>>67993453
Europe and Russia should flank Turkey, dethrone Erdogan, retake Constantinople smashing Turkey into pieces and let Turkey be the rest of the country which no other ethnic groups takes.

Next step would be pacifying Syria by strengthening Assad. Refugee crises would be over.
>>
>>67996005
Like, what, all three of them?
>>
>>67992338
they forgot to mention for every shitskin they send back to turkey, the roaches will send 1 back to EU
as always OP is a fag
>>
File: 1262342323252.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1262342323252.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>67992338
>tfw i can see my house in the picture
>>
also, before they paid smugglers themselves to come here, now we pay for them, it's double the cucking, thank dog i don't pay taxes
>>
>>67996906
How would you even send people from Kosovo and Albania to the Turkey ?

Or bosnians, croats, bulgarians, romanians ?

People from the balkans means people from here, not refugees who passed through here.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.