[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do liberals see in Hillary, exactly? She isn't a leader,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Hillary-Rodham-Clinton.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Rodham-Clinton.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
What do liberals see in Hillary, exactly?
She isn't a leader, she has no notable accomplishments (name ONE), she has a history of numerous major scandals, her husband was fucking BILL CLINTON, she's low energy as fuck and is a pathological liar.

Seriously. This woman is sweeping the democratic primaries and it's scaring me. Why does anybody like her?
>>
>>67991494
shes a woman, and they need to get a woman president for dat representation
>>
She has a vagina
>>
>>67991494
She doesn't have a penis and she worked for a black administration. If she's elected, next president will be gay or trans.
>>
>>67991494
She's a moderate, she's been around the Obama administration for a while, she's sucked enough DNC shaft to get the establishment on side, she's a woman, and she can pretend to be a lefty.

Rusted on Democratic voters who support Clinton are cancer and they're by definition not interested in a true liberal/progressive president.
>>
>>67991601
Are you sure?
>>
She is more of the same, which means stability and nothing so bad for people who are well off.

And she isn't Bernie or Trump, both of which are proposing some nasty policies.

Bernie wants to raise taxes.

Trump wants to do all sorts of fucked up shit.

If I were American, I'd probably vote for her too.
>>
>>67991494
she isn't trump, which is enough for them
>>
She's hot
>>
>>67991494

It
is
her
TURN
>>
>>67991781
I'm quite sure, also she should win because she has the foreign experience (i.e. Benghazi, Iraq and Syria)
>>
>>67991494
Cuckold fantasy in subconscious affects conscious decision making
>>
>>67991873
Trump is pushing for liberal ideas (suprisingly) that dumbass repubs just swallow down
Bernie is gonna raise taxes for the help of the poor
Hillary has to talk about real issues to compete against borney
>>
>>67991873
>Trump proposing some nasty policies
>Trump wants to do all sorts of fucked up shit

The average shill folks, spews pure rhetoric and no substance, 11/10
>>
>>67991873
LOL

Yeah, raise taxes .2% so people can have medicine and education. What a fucking monster.
>>
>>67991494
SHES A WOMYN SO SHE CAN DO NO WRONG
>>
>plop a colossal wall

>raise taxes

>cut cheap shit from china

>this will somehow make america great again

explain this trumpets
>>
>>67992510
>.2%
are you retarded?
>>
>>67991781
Bill married her.
>>
>>67993067
No, he believe what the Bern told him.

First, it was nothing if you make less than $400k a year. Now, it is 0,2% Can you just imagine how it will be after two years of presidency?
>>
>>67991494
Literally nothing, she's the default nominee because her name's known.
>>
>>67991494

I think morons recognize her as stability when in truth she is stagnation. Her terrible behavior is ignored by the populace because it does not directly effect them and they can tell themselves that she isn't lying, her opinions just change.

She's the candidate for the dull masses that will accept whatever shit is thrown at them so long as stability, order and social acceptance are maintained. Unfortunately there are many people like that in the US and around the world.
>>
>>67991494
>and is a pathological liar.

Like Trump.
>>
>>67991494
because voters are idiots. they see a name they know and they pull a lever beside it. forget all of the scandals - just look at what she did to the middle east and yurop.
>>
File: 1456627057730.jpg (2 MB, 912x2387) Image search: [Google]
1456627057730.jpg
2 MB, 912x2387
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.