[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I buy a bunch of land, build a bunch of houses on said land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
If I buy a bunch of land, build a bunch of houses on said land and decide to rent the houses out, could I reject all niggers, Muslims and Mexicans from renting without having to give a valid reason?

I've got the money, but I don't want to build something great just to have to let scum in and ruin it for everybody.
>>
>>67990400
It won't work, you'll get sued and lose.

On the other hand, if you bought up some houses that were scattered around and did the application process one at a time, you could get away with it more easily.
>>
>>67990400
No, it's illegal because of the fair housing act. Actually you'd have trouble rejecting them even with a valid reason. The gubmint will send in undercover people to test whether you're discriminating if anyone complains that you have been doing it. It happened to Trump's dad's building in Ohio when they owned it.

You may want to move to a freer country. Costa Rica, perhaps.
>>
>>67990657
Is it the same in Puerto Rico? I don't want to bother with getting citizenship in another country.
>>
>>67990400

I dont know if you noted it. You just explained your contry's whole history that ironically is repeating himself ASAP.
>>
Just don't call them back. And if they call you, tell them the house is no longer available
>>
>>67990400
Set the prices high enough and your problem is solved. List price and property tax is how you keep your neighborhood from becoming infested with trash and violence.
>>
>>67990924
What happens when a rapper wants to move into a rich white area
>>
>>67990718
Good question. I don't know too much about other places, just what I hear here and there. Not sure about Puerto Rico. And in these freer places, of which there seem to be a few in central America, it is generally a whole lot easier getting citizenship or whatever you'd need, than in a regular 'first world' country. Especially if you have the type of money you're talking about. John McAfee was in one, Ecuador, I think, and he seemed to like the freedom there.
>>
If you own it all

just sell it to whomever you want

the selling process usually works on a seller/buyer arrangement. just complete the offers with people whoa are not black. simple
>>
>>67990400

You couldn't have an official policy but you could choose not to without being overtly racist.
>>
>>67990964
No star is going to move in to your cookie cutter suburbs.
>>
>>67990924
There's more issues, you also need to have work places and such at least somewhere close by. Otherwise unless things get bad enough and he build a big wall around it there's little reason for many people to move there.

Building a community entails more than just a few houses and you can be certain that if the usual suspects catch on, you'll be opposed every single last step of the way.
>>
>>67990400
You get to decide who to rent to. Just refuse to rent to any browns. You don't have to tell anyone that's what you're doing. Just make up some bullshit reason why you didn't approve of them and wait for a white person to apply.
>>
>>67990400
Varies by state, do your research before acquiring rental properties. If your state has shitty laws then you can just sell what you have and buy elsewhere.
>>
>>67990400
One thing you could look into is having a Home Owners Association which you would be the head of. In these, you can set a lot of rules about what's allowed in the neighborhood (still can't break federal laws like the antidiscrimination ones of course) but it gives you a lot more reasons to reject people and have a stringent screening process not just based on whether they have the money to pay or not.
>>
>>67990400
Would you reject Slavs too?
>>
>>67990400
Im pretty sure you could get away with having a subdivision and stating that you will not agree to sell to anyone with a criminal record

or sell it above value
>>
HUD will stop you.
>>
>>67990400
You'd have to abide by housing regulations, which include anti-discriminatory laws.
>>
>>67990400

Just build fancy houses and price them out. Rich black people are normal and civilized. Poor white people are nearly as bad as nogs too.
>>
>>67991132
Yeah, "simple" like, "sell cocaine at massive profits," simple. We have laws here, leaf.
>>
A builder I know always puts a large library (room lined with shelves) in the houses he builds. Seems to work so far. He used to put a large swimming pool out back, but the library is cheaper and the houses sell faster.
>>
>>67990400
Nope. You could build them and GIVE them away to whomever you choose to.
>>
>>67991965
>Rich black people are normal and civilized

lol. there are communities in L.A. that are just gaudy ghettos now.
>>
>>67992325
>Nope. You could build them and GIVE them away to whomever you choose to.

and you could arrange beforehand for each family to donate $300,000 to one of your friends or family members.

Or just become a career politician and skip all the construction shit.
>>
>rich black people
>civilized
>>
>>67991965
> Poor white people are nearly as bad as nogs too.

lel

https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/
>>
>>67990964
>>67991380
True story:
I lived in a gated community of town homes in Orlando. My neighbor was a famous nigger football aflete. The NFL nig drove around in a donk (old piece of shit car on gigantic 30" chrome rims). There were always junglebunny whores and coalburners smoking weed on his patio. He had an entourage posse of loudmouth spooks who would come and go at all hours of the night. We'd hear them outside laughing and cursing and yelling into 'dey sailfoams' about some ho they fucked or some 'cracka muhfuggah' they ripped off.
One day, MTV was filming a show inside the spearchucker's place when they got swatted. Apparently, one of the neighbors had had enough monkeyshines and called police, telling them that a massive drug deal was going down inside the spook's place. When the cops arrived, the NFL nigger started chimping out and called them racists and bitched about how he dindu nuffins an' sheeit. Those cops must've been sent from Heaven because the NFL nigger moved away and took all his TNB with him.
>>
>>67992974
>>rich black people
>>civilized

I paint houses, and once a year or so we wind up in a house owned by black professionals. It's always rather unreal, like they are actors playing parts, rather than people just living their lives. You keep expecting Professor Jones to start talking jive at any minute.
>>
>>67990400
Just give an excuse, like saying someone already bought the house. Or is there a flaw in my masterplan? :^)
>>
>>67993196
>tfw there's a house in my neighborhood with a bunch of cholo spics renting a garage
How the fuck do I get rid of these vermin? Just last week they had the cops arrest one of them for assault with a knife. Should I anonymously report their asses to city code enforcement for renting a garage?
>>
>>67993196
just to show you pol'sters that I wasn't bullshitting, here's the news story
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/5/5/2155123/chris-johnsons-police-mtv-cribs

related niggerbabble
>As Johnson tweeted, "Y did the police just walk in my condo saying they think it's drug activity because it's alot of traffic but it was the MTV camera crew?" Pfft... 'Cause Chris Johnson's SWAG should be ILLEGAL, yo. That cease-and-desist type game. It's not rock science, bruh.
>>
>>67990400

lel.
You are obviously too stupid to have that kind of money.
If you did, you would know better.
>>
>>67993196
>neighbor
Well at least you got rid of that nigger.
>>
>>67993489
I actually do have that kind of money. Projecting, poorfag?
>>
>>67993415
Yes, I live in an area with lots of niggers. The only two ways I know to rid your area of niggers: either use the police to arrest them over and over, or encourage Mexicans (and other spics) to move into the neighborhood. Mexicans hate nigs. That's how California is dealing with their nigger problem.
>>
>>67993085
Not a fair comparison. Need to compare urban populations.
>>
>>67993196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxe-z2A1ew0
Is this your neighborhood? Looks nice
>>
>>67993633
Didn't you just read my post, the fuckers ARE mexican. How you deal with them?
>>
File: chris-johnson-walker[1].jpg (132 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
chris-johnson-walker[1].jpg
132 KB, 599x449
>>67993520
yeah, he was a fucking nasty nigger celebricoon and he had a massive gang of groids who blasted their car stereos outside my place at all hours of the night. When it got dark outside, you couldn't see them, just the whites of their eyes and teeth, although most of them had gold grills and other tacky nigger jew'ry.
pic related - the spook in the middle holding up the chain was my neighbor.
>>
>>67993794
Get niggers to move in
>>
>>67993661
No, I don't know what that mansion is in the jewtube vid but I live in a townhouse (a cross between an apartment and a house) in Orlando. Chris was my neighbor here until we got him to move out by nonstop calling the police. He's a typical nigger loudmouth. After he moved out, he got shot here in Orlando, but they didn't make him good.
related
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/03/new_york_jets_running_back_chr.html
>>
In your ad mention that you will do credit score and background check. Should discourage riffraff.
>>
>>67990400
Jack up the prices so high only wealthy people can afford it. You know how class correlates with ethnicity, and class-based segregation is perfectly legal.
>>
>>67993794
when Mexicans move in, you're pretty much fucked. You'll notice the neighborhood's going to hell quickly. One sign to look for are cars parked in the grass on the lawn. I don't know why they do this but they park on the grass instead of in the driveway.
>>
>>67990400
I'm a Christian from northern Iraq. When my dad came here he wanted to rent a house and he ended up speaking with an Egyptian landlord. They both spoke fluent Arabic so they communicated that way. The landlord told him in Arabic of how he was planning to rent out houses only to Muslims and essentially Islamize the area.

I thought we left the fucking Middle Eastern shithole but I guess not. You should have the right to block animals from renting your property.
>>
File: ChrisJohnsonsCar[1].jpg (70 KB, 728x520) Image search: [Google]
ChrisJohnsonsCar[1].jpg
70 KB, 728x520
pic related = Chris Johnson's (my former neighbor) car. He used to blast rap music so loud, the bass would shake the windows of my house. He'd drive through our complex really slow with the fucking music as loud as it would go. Usually he had a few other pavement apes following him in their cars, blasting rap, too. If I happened to be outside taking out the trash or fetching the mail, they'd give me death stares as the drove past while hanging halfway out the window bopping their heads with the bass.
>>
Most communities have a move-in application fee of $ 30-50.
Where I live, the application fee is $ 275. That's how we keep out niggers and jews.
>>
>>67990400
Legally: no.
But you could do like all other white neighbourhoods. Raise the price of the rent so that degenerates can't afford to live there. Cherrypick which whites you want to live in your neighbourhood and make a special deal of lowered rent for them - I don't know, call it some sort of scholarship.

Personally, there are lots of white scumbags too which I wouldn't want to live in my town.
- single moms
- hippies/sjw/hipsters
You know, overall degenerates.
>>
>>67994488
Holy shit son, you were eternally cucked.
Did you try coming out from your basement and telling the nigga to shut up?
>>
>>67994754
>telling the nigga to shut up?

telling a millionaire NFL star to do anything. HA AHAHA AHA AHA AHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHHHHHAAAA
>>
>>67994817
Yes what's the problem? You walk towards him and tell him to shut up
If he doesn't comply either call police or hit him in the mug depending on your philosophical point of view..
>>
>>67994898
He could afford too make your life a living hell. He would probably double down on monkeyshines and single you out.
>>
>>67994754
no basements in Florida, we're at sea level. Dig a hole and you'll strike water.
To answer your question, I didn't tell that moon cricket to shut up because I let OPD (Orlando Police Dept) to the dirty work. I'm not afraid to tell a nigger to fuck off but this was a magic nigger NFL aflete spook from Florida, so I knew it definitely was carrying a firearm and most likely had drugs. Calling cops was no brainer
>>
>>67994999
>He could afford too make your life a living hell
And how would he do that? If he is causing noise you can call police.. and if he does it again they have to take some action to stop this.
This is America we're talking about where people sue food joints for having food that's not same size as one on their giant billboard.
What would happen if you sue him for repeatedly breaking law?
>>
>>67990400
No, if you pull stunts like this you have to be clever about it.

If a nigger likes your property, never shake on it, mention you have somebody else coming to look . . .you say to next people you already had an offer but just $1 would beat it . . . . .explain to nigger somebody offered a better price and leave it at that.

No doubt you will see whites that are unsuitable too, so keep note of this. (it could help if a nigger gets funny and send a solicitors letter).

You just have to tread carefully and APPEAR not to show any bias.
>>
>>67993431
Kek
"Rock science"

Proffesa jamal qwenice smacking rocks together to make science
>>
>>67990400
Government will send people to catch you out if they catch wind of it. You should declare independence instead.
>>
>>67995137
>This is America we're talking about where people sue food joints for having food that's not same size as one on their giant billboard.

fucking Georgie. you only hear about silly lawsuits like that because they're NOT common. lawsuits are a long, timely process, and usually aren't worth the time, effort, and money.

people aren't just getting sued here every fucking hour.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.